PDA

View Full Version : Far flung fans over Xmas and NY who rarely get back for games during the season

lyonhibs
25-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Which games are you getting back for?

How much are you looking forward to the whole experience of going to ER and watching the team play live??

I'm going to the Friday night game vs Dundee United in the New Year and I can't wait. It'll be my first competitive game at ER (friendlies don't count) since we humped Rangers 4-0.

Every time I think I'm getting less fussed about Hibs I think about the feeling you get watching Hibs run out onto the green grass of Easter Road - absolutely magic, one of life's great pleasures.

A Friday night game under the floodlights as well - hopefully it's clear, dry but ****ing baltic to maximise the experience!!

surreyhibbie
25-11-2016, 11:28 AM
enough, enough, you're making me homesick...:agree:

time I put the hoose up for sale I think.

Drumlanrig
25-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Yep ,will get back home for Christmas and catch the Raith game and the United game on the Friday.
Train up to Auld Reekie on Christmas Eve, couple of pints in Robbie's bar with my son and off to ER for another win, washed down wth pie and bovril at halftime !

Yams and Huns get thumped and the Mrs says, "Here's a few quid big man , get yerself down the pub for a few beers!" ..... A real Carlsberg Saturday!!

Or could it be I get dragged last minute Christmas shoppin on Princes St???