PDA

View Full Version : West of Scotland Branch PERSRVERED visit

Ronniekirk
25-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Great night Hampden Park was an inspired venue
Big Tony Higgins did a great speech and Leeann s drive and committment for the club to be a force at the top again is compelling
Well done to Vinni and Brian and others who helped organize the event

Brunswickbill
25-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Yes. Brilliant night and big thanks to all those who made it happen. I hope we get more fans joining the West of Scotland Hibs Supporters page on facebook and get more people on to the buses that they run to away games.

DH1875
25-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Quick question, was any info about this posted on here? If so, I seem to have missed it. Don't have Facebook so never have a clue wtf is going on.

Dunc89
25-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Quick question, was any info about this posted on here? If so, I seem to have missed it. Don't have Facebook so never have a clue wtf is going on.

No, one of the stipulations of us holding it at Hampden and having the cup in Glasgow was that we had to keep it privately advertised. Facebook group (where all the branch activity is posted) had to be made private for a bit etc.

It was a great night - thanks to the Persevered crew, and to Leeann Dempster and Fraser Fyvie for coming through. And of course thanks to Tony Higgins, who spoke brilliantly: 'Hands up who was all on the park? The Glasgow polis are waiting outside for you.'

Brunswickbill
25-11-2016, 08:12 PM
I posted on the private members forum on 25 October and didn't get any response. It was posted on the pm forum to try to make sure that the event was kept for Hibbies seeing that it was in Glasgow. Sorry that you missed it. Join the Westies facebook page and keep in touch - good bunch of people

DH1875
26-11-2016, 01:52 PM
I posted on the private members forum on 25 October and didn't get any response. It was posted on the pm forum to try to make sure that the event was kept for Hibbies seeing that it was in Glasgow. Sorry that you missed it. Join the Westies facebook page and keep in touch - good bunch of people

Don't have Facebook.

BullsCloseHibs
26-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Don't have Facebook.

A sensible chap 😊

Killiehibbie
26-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Don't have Facebook.
You can always have an alias on facebook to keep your true id a secret.