PDA

View Full Version : Persevere visit to Linlithgow

linlithgowhibbie
22-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Hi,

Just want to say a huge ginormous thank you to several people regarding the visit to Linlithgow tonight of the Persevere tour.

We had over 150 Hibs fans at Linlithgow rugby club tonight for this visit and they were "entertained" with Pat Stanton, Jackie Macnamara, Big Frank Dougan, Jim Eadie from HSL and another director from Hibs (whose name I forget) sorry, and several others who ensured that everyone not only took their own photos but also had them taken by the "Tour" guys.

We raised a lot of funds for our supporters club and even more thanks for donations to our raffle. (Ta to Karin and Kevin for dealing with that)

All in all a real team effort to make a great success tonight,

Thanks all.

PS also thanks to my wife for putting up with everything and my lack of attention to her at the visit.

Brian

monktonharp
23-11-2016, 12:28 AM
well done Brian. glad to see it went so good for you in the end. seems like it was a fantastic success.

Dibben
23-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Was a good night. Thanks for organising!!

FYI The other Director who was there was Stephen Dunn 😀

DaveF
23-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Good stuff. Not an easy thing to organise so well done for what sounds like a great night.

LithgaeHibby
23-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Thanks Brian for organising a great evening. Was great to hear Pat and Jackie talking about auld times. Hope HSL get a good few more sign-ups to help NL in the Jan transfer window :cup: