PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WIN £4.3M WITH HIBERNIAN LOTTO

RSS Bot
22-11-2016, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7000)

hibby6270
22-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Questions.

Does anyone know of anyone who has actually won any money on "Hibernian Lotto", never mind win the enormous jackpots that seem to frequently be on offer?

What or how much have Hibs gained from it?

Is it one of these lotteries that other clubs take part in, meaning technically it's not really "Hibernian Lotto"?

Jack
22-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Answers, as far as I'm aware :-)

Yes. There have been a couple of decent wins, they didn't want publicity. I recently won £40 😁

I don't know the overall income but it's around 26% of the ticket price.

Other clubs take part both in England and Europe. However each is separate so if you chose the big numbers on the Hibs Lottery you win the big prize, it wouldn't be shared with an Arsenal fan who chose the same numbers (a portion of the ticket price is insurance to pay out big money).

If I recall correctly it's a German company run by a former German footballer and they use the German lottery numbers.

hibby6270
26-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Answers, as far as I'm aware :-)

Yes. There have been a couple of decent wins, they didn't want publicity. I recently won £40 😁

I don't know the overall income but it's around 26% of the ticket price.

Other clubs take part both in England and Europe. However each is separate so if you chose the big numbers on the Hibs Lottery you win the big prize, it wouldn't be shared with an Arsenal fan who chose the same numbers (a portion of the ticket price is insurance to pay out big money).

If I recall correctly it's a German company run by a former German footballer and they use the German lottery numbers.

Cheers Jack.