PDA

View Full Version : Six of the best please Santa

Nicho87
21-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Looking at the next six fixtures, a few tasty ones in there really. We play Dundee United only 4 league games after a week on Friday. Morton away wont be easy.

Dundee Utd - Away - Fri 2nd Dec (live on bt)
Dumbarton - HOME - Sat 10th Dec
Morton - Away - Sat 17th Dec (live on alba)
Rovers - HOME - Sat 24th Dec
Falkirk - Away - Sat 31st Dec
Dundee Utd - HOME - Fri 6th Jan (live on alba)

Out of 18 points we can really put a marker down here playing all the teams more likely to finish around top of the pile.

GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
21-11-2016, 08:24 PM
we play Dundee united on Fri 6th jan, 7:45pm kick off...live on Alba again

Nicho87
21-11-2016, 08:40 PM
we play Dundee united on Fri 6th jan, 7:45pm kick off...live on Alba again

Ta

California-Hibs
22-11-2016, 12:49 AM
Looking at the next six fixtures, a few tasty ones in there really. We play Dundee United only 4 league games after a week on Friday. Morton away wont be easy.

Dundee Utd - Away - Fri 2nd Dec (live on bt)
Dumbarton - HOME - Sat 10th Dec
Morton - Away - Sat 17th Dec (live on alba)
Rovers - HOME - Sat 24th Dec
Falkirk - Away - Sat 31st Dec
Dundee Utd - HOME - Fri 6th Jan (live on alba)

Out of 18 points we can really put a marker down here playing all the teams more likely to finish around top of the pile.

GGTTH

Difficult set of fixtures there baring a few. If we come through them all with a 6+ advantage at the top I honestly believe we'll have the league won.

C'mon Hibs!

lyonhibs
22-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Difficult set of fixtures there baring a few. If we come through them all with a 6+ advantage at the top I honestly believe we'll have the league won.

C'mon Hibs!

By early January?? I think you need, as the French might say, to not sell the bearskin before having killed the bear!!

It would however be a giant leap towards that goal to come through those games having won our home games and at least remained undefeated away from home.

I'll be at the BBC Alba game (a wise decision to move it as I'm at a wedding the next day :greengrin) against Dundee United and could not be looking forward to it more.