PDA

View Full Version : Fans Moaning

dastardly8
21-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Why as hibs fans we are never happy , we are not conceding , we are scoring and we have a midfield any premiership team would have , Lennon obviously has done something right , moaning no Cummings , Graham isn't good enough , goalie is suspect , can we not all realise we are top of the league and the teams round about won't fancy playing us in our current form , let's all get behind the team and get back to where we belong !!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2016, 05:48 PM
At least 3 seasons in a row in a league we don't belong will do that to some people.

Thecat23
21-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Why as hibs fans we are never happy , we are not conceding , we are scoring and we have a midfield any premiership team would have , Lennon obviously has done something right , moaning no Cummings , Graham isn't good enough , goalie is suspect , can we not all realise we are top of the league and the teams round about won't fancy playing us in our current form , let's all get behind the team and get back to where we belong !!!

To be fair most are happy just the same old on here who have been moaning. Personally I'm happy as we hit our bad patch but stayed top sat showed how good we can be. Fully expect 3 points against Utd the very worst a draw.

We'll be back where we belong next season. 👍🏼

NAE NOOKIE
21-11-2016, 06:14 PM
At least 3 seasons in a row in a league we don't belong will do that to some people.

A lot of truth in that .... we have been able to live with a third season in this league for a number of reasons, not least of all the shambles we were after going down and having the Yams and SEVCO to contend with in the first two seasons. Winning the Scottish cup applied a huge band aid to what would have been a crushing disappointment of losing out in the play offs last season.

But this season there is no Yams or Huns, the Scottish cup wont be the same consolation even if we were to retain it .... nothing apart from promotion will do, failure to achieve that will be a disaster and for that reason any sign of the team backsliding, the manager losing his grip or any player not giving absolutely everything will be magnified hugely and the fans reaction will be proportionate to that.

Shrekko
21-11-2016, 06:20 PM

Why does it have to though?

That's just an excuse anyway- we're top of the league and Scottish Cup holders.

The moaning is embarrassing.

Highland_Hibee
21-11-2016, 06:37 PM

We absolutely deserve to be where we are. What matters is where we can get to. Anybody that sits and stews that we are still in the Championship needs to get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green_one
21-11-2016, 07:04 PM
We absolutely deserve to be where we are. What matters is where we can get to. Anybody that sits and stews that we are still in the Championship needs to get a grip.

I agree

Scottish Cup winners, two finals last year. entertaining team with some good quality players, top of the league.

I think the glass is more than half full

This is Hibs doing well, all be it in the wrong league. Those that are moaning must have been asleep during Butcher and half a dozen other managers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2016, 07:44 PM

I'm in team skoosh so not one of the ones doing the moaning, a 4th season in a row in this league and I certainly will be.

QMU-1875
21-11-2016, 07:49 PM
I don't think anyone has debated Graham being good enough:confused:. That thread from earlier struck me as someone thinking he looked like Kyle Lafferty rather than anything else.

dastardly8
21-11-2016, 08:02 PM
I don't think anyone has debated Graham being good enough:confused:. That thread from earlier struck me as someone thinking he looked like Kyle Lafferty rather than anything else.
When Graham signed for Hibs there were plenty of people on here saying not a good enough signing which is one of the points I'm making ,we need to get behind every player and personally I think he is a good signing

dastardly8
21-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Just to make sure I'm getting this right.
Are you moaning about people moaning?

As a poster you're nowhere near good enough for this board. Didn't even know you were on tonight. Page thief.
What sort of a reply is that , I'm not good enough ? some Hibs fan you get a grip pal

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Whoosh!

hibsbollah
21-11-2016, 08:09 PM
When the revolution comes every doom n gloomer will put up against a wall and ****ing shot. That would sort out the demand for future cup final tickets anyway. Culling the fan base, it's the way forward:agree:

HibsNutter
21-11-2016, 08:14 PM
The club is going to seriously go places when we get promoted. Everything is in place. Be happy:na na::na na:.

oldbutdim
21-11-2016, 08:17 PM
What sort of a reply is that , I'm not good enough ? some Hibs fan you get a grip pal

:foot:

Viva_Palmeiras
21-11-2016, 08:31 PM

Because we all exist in some matrix type dimension and were part of an experimental episode of The Simpsons played on repeat...

Saturday Boy
21-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Whoosh!

That whoosh was so loud, I looked out my window thinking the Red Arrows were flying over 😳