PDA

View Full Version : Mass brawl at Jam house MMA event

Jack
20-11-2016, 09:09 PM
http://www.liveedinburghnews.co.uk/2016/11/20/video-mass-brawl-at-jam-house-mma-event/

"A major Edinburgh road was temporarily closed to traffic this evening after police were called to deal with “a massive fracas” at a city centre venue.

Officers arrived at The Jam House in Queen Street at around 6.20pm following reports of a fight breaking out in the crowd of a mixed martial arts (MMA) event.

At least a dozen police vehicles and ambulances were sent to the venue, one of the city’s most popular nightspots, with officers closing the entire street to traffic while order was restored."

Well that's some reaction by the police!

I suspect they'll be looking at CCTV for the next 6 months tracking down the culprits.

Mon Dieu4
20-11-2016, 09:15 PM
One of my pals was there, said it was pretty wild, pint glasses getting launched etc

lord bunberry
21-11-2016, 05:58 AM
I drove past it in the taxi and people were pilling out into the street looking none too happy. The police and ambulances were just starting to arrive. It looked like they were trying to stop people leaving the venue, but I could be wrong on that. A couple of people tried to hail me, but I just drove on. It wasn't until later in the night that I realised what had happened.
Theres a video doing the rounds that I saw on Facebook.

#FromTheCapital
21-11-2016, 08:00 AM
Heard they're renaming it the bam house.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Probably just West of Scotland MMA fans reacting to being goaded.