PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate more from a Hibs perspective

Navids Numpties
20-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Was speaking to a few Hibs fans in work today and they couldn't make up who they hated more, one said Hearts one said Celtic and three said Rangers. Tbh I probably hate Rangers more but only by the tiniest amount because their fans are so vile. Could an admin please make this a poll because I can't do it on my phone.

Carheenlea
20-11-2016, 07:52 PM
I hate every football team apart from Hibs. Keeps things simple.

1van Sprou7e
20-11-2016, 07:52 PM
We had this recently, Rangers "won" by a big margin

Iceman1875
20-11-2016, 07:53 PM
In this order...

Sevco
Hearts
Falkirk
Celtic and the rest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Rangers
Hearts
Celtic

My top 3 most disliked clubs in that order.

Rangers - Rotten to the very core with the most vile, bigotted set of fans imaginable.
Hearts - Utterly shameless, arrogant horrible club. (See my "the club with no shame thread")
Celtic - Patronising and I hate their idea that we are some how "wee cousins" or pals with them in some way. GTF we as a club have evolved well past the sort of bigotry still present in your club.

Sir David Gray
20-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Love to beat Hearts over any other club but I hate Sevco more than any other club with Celtic a close second.

Northernhibee
20-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Hearts are something of a pantomime villain. Sevco are a horrible club with a horrible fanbase.

Pretty Boy
20-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Rangers new or old.

I've no time for Hearts or Celtic either but Rangers are in a league of their own.

Niffy
20-11-2016, 08:08 PM
The old firm , would rather see The Jamboids win anything before either of them if it wasn't to be Hibs.

B.H.F.C
20-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Always hated the old Rangers. But the new version have taken my hatred to a different level.

But Hearts will always be our biggest rivals and I'll always want to beat them more than anybody else.

B.H.F.C
20-11-2016, 08:12 PM
The old firm , would rather see The Jamboids win anything before either of them if it wasn't to be Hibs.

Not for me. When either of them from the west win something it barely registers with me. When Hearts win something I find it bloody horrible to be around.

northstandhibby
20-11-2016, 08:19 PM
I hate football clubs who spend massive amounts of money on transfers and players wages whom already have massive underlying debt knowing they will never be able to pay the money back.

They have a massive sporting advantage by spending money like water and win undeserved leagues and Cups then later enter liquidation or administration.

Don't have to be a genius to work out who i'm referring to.

Disgusting behaviour.

heretoday
20-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Hate's a strong word. I find The Old Firm and Hearts very irksome at times. But I've friends who support all those teams.

Steve20
20-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Hearts by an absolute mile.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Not for me. When either of them from the west win something it barely registers with me. When Hearts win something I find it bloody horrible to be around.

Very much this, I'm more or less immune to the effects of either arse cheek winning trophies, that mob on the other hand ....

Nameless
20-11-2016, 08:44 PM
After I had said that Rangers are our enemy, my 5 year old son said to me;
"They aren't the enemy, they're just boys with different coloured tops on."

I dislike hearts as an institution, but some of the people I trust most in the world are jambos, so I could never hate them. I suppose the team I'm least fond of is Sevco, but it is most definitely not hatred.

lucky
20-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Don't hate anyone but I always want Hearts to lose. Then any team that's our rivals at that time.

AgentDaleCooper
20-11-2016, 08:49 PM
i love to hate hearts, i can't be arsed with celtic, and i absolutely revile rangers. i can understand why someone might end up supporting one of the former, but i just can't relate to supporting rangers - they are so, so vile.

tbh, i would genuinely rather see hearts win the league than rangers or celtic. they (hearts) would be insufferable, probably for decades, but any kind of a break of the strangle hold the old firm have had on that league since the 80s could only be a good thing. i would be so, so happy if rangers - and celtic, but especially rangers - went bust. i loved it the last time, actually, and was gutted they got allowed back into the league. hearts, on the other hand - i miss playing them, and the derbies last season were fantastic.

Peanut Shaz
20-11-2016, 08:59 PM
The Rangers every time, closely followed by Hearts. The others I just dislike as and when we play them.

ACLeith
20-11-2016, 09:01 PM
I know fans of most top teams in Scotland. We are linked by an intense dislike of Sevco. Is there another country that has a team so universally detested? Can't think of one.

And of the Sevco fans I know one is I think a closet bigot whilst the others are more than decent, if misguided!

Nakedmanoncrack
20-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Love beating Hearts best, but hate the huns more.

Itsnoteasy
20-11-2016, 09:44 PM
i love to hate hearts, i can't be arsed with celtic, and i absolutely revile rangers. i can understand why someone might end up supporting one of the former, but i just can't relate to supporting rangers - they are so, so vile.

tbh, i would genuinely rather see hearts win the league than rangers or celtic. they (hearts) would be insufferable, probably for decades, but any kind of a break of the strangle hold the old firm have had on that league since the 80s could only be a good thing. i would be so, so happy if rangers - and celtic, but especially rangers - went bust. i loved it the last time, actually, and was gutted they got allowed back into the league. hearts, on the other hand - i miss playing them, and the derbies last season were fantastic.

Seriously?
If we don't win cups, leagues I want anyone apart from the poppy thieves winning

ekhibee
20-11-2016, 09:50 PM
It's quite a difficult question to answer in some respects. Through the years I have always disliked Hearts more than any other club, and despite disliking Rangers/Sevco almost equally, I really don't mind them beating Hearts at any time. I could go into more depth about my reasons for disliking them as much as I do, but in any case here's my top five in order of dislike.

1.Hearts
2.Airdrie
3.Sevco/Rangers
4.Aberdeen
5.Celtic

Del Boy
20-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Sevco by some distance
Celtic/Hearts
Aberdeen
Everyone else

Highland_Hibee
20-11-2016, 10:31 PM
For me the only team I truly hate is Sevco. The Poppy thieves and Celtc is more a get it right up ya kind of thing. In my time I've found civil members of the latter two to banter with. Any the Rangers fans who I would stretch to consider acquaintances still manage to reveal much bitterness and bigotry when push comes to shove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beensaidbefore
20-11-2016, 10:41 PM
It's quite a difficult question to answer in some respects. Through the years I have always disliked Hearts more than any other club, and despite disliking Rangers/Sevco almost equally, I really don't mind them beating Hearts at any time. I could go into more depth about my reasons for disliking them as much as I do, but in any case here's my top five in order of dislike.

1.Hearts
2.Airdrie
3.Sevco/Rangers
4.Aberdeen
5.Celtic

I bloody hate airdrie. I remember the late 80s early 90s they beat us all the time with teams full of jambo rejects.

Got to be:
Huns
Hearts
Hun/hearts, aka Airdrieonians

High-On-Hibs
20-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Hearts are horrible like a bad fart joke. Sevco are dangerously horrible. Celtic are just patronizing as ****!

Falkirk and their wee jambo mentality that they have developed over the years disgusts me. They're worse than Airdrie fans these days.

Juice-Terry
20-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Hertz
Falkirk
Servo
Celtc
Aberdeen

basehibby
20-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Hate's a strong word. I find The Old Firm and Hearts very irksome at times. But I've friends who support all those teams.

You are right of course - there are plenty of decent fans of all these teams, many of whom are friends and it's only football afterall. But hate is part of the bitter sweet lexicon of the football fan - "We hate Glasgow Rangers, We hate Celtic too (they're *****), We hate Heart of Midlothian, but the Hibees we love you" - that's just the way it is!

Personally, for me it's 1) Hearts, 2) Rangers 3) Celtic 4) Insert name of any team with a Hearts fud as manager - once upon a time The Yams would have come in a distant 3rd to Infirm, up until they won a few trophies and instantly became unbearable.

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 11:52 PM
A few folk have summed it up in a way that hadn't crossed my mind before on threads like this one. I cant stand SEVCO more than any other club for all of the obvious reasons ... but I get more pleasure out of beating the Yams than any other club including SEVCO. There is nothing and I mean nothing better in football than watching Hibs stuff the Yams 'big team' pish down their throats.

Like everybody else I cant stand Celtic's brothers in arms 'oor wee cousins' patronising crap .... they can GTF and I love watching them get beat.

shreevesy
21-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Despise both Sevco and Celtic with an equal amount of passion as they have been instrumental in destroying Scottish football and consequently are everything wrong with Scottish Football. Hertz are no more than meh

monktonharp
21-11-2016, 12:29 AM
The old firm , would rather see The Jamboids win anything before either of them if it wasn't to be Hibs.your weird.

lord bunberry
21-11-2016, 06:28 AM

I couldn't disagree with that more. I want hearts to lose every game they play and the thought of them winning the league is putting me off my breakfast.

cocteautwin
21-11-2016, 07:02 AM
30 years of financial doping and cheating means I hate HMFC more than anyone. It never used to be that way. Half my family and mates are Jambos and it always used to be good banter when I was a kid. No longer.

jax67
21-11-2016, 07:04 AM
Always hated the old Rangers. But the new version have taken my hatred to a different level.

But Hearts will always be our biggest rivals and I'll always want to beat them more than anybody else.

This! With bells on!

Niffy
21-11-2016, 07:20 AM
your weird.

undoubtedly.

my granddad was a jambo ,dad was a hun, both let me pick my own team.

but the old firm sum up all that is wrong with Scottish maybe even british football.
they have killed it as a real sport and the bigotry makes me sick.

Albanian Hibs
21-11-2016, 07:39 AM
Hertz
Huns
Celtc
Falkirk
Aberdeen

Speedy
21-11-2016, 07:58 AM
Rangers by a mile.

I don't really hate Hearts, I really like beating them and winding them up but because I grew up with loads of glory hunting Rangers fans I have time for people who follow a local team (even if it is Hearts).

Brizo
21-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Don't hate anyone but in order of who I find most unpleasant.

TRFC (the aftermath of the SCF and their media lackeys antics took my dislike to a new level)
Hertz (want to beat them more than anyone as our greatest rivals. Some good Jambo mates but I find their away support particularly toxic)
Falkirk (the 21st century Airdrie and their bitter, bitter manager.... nothing against their fans)
Airdrie (a throwback to the doddys dirty diamonds era team. And their KKK mask wearing hunfans...... maybe they've changed ?)
Celtc (highly deluded lesser greens. If you know your history...they don't)

California-Hibs
21-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Rangers new or old.

I've no time for Hearts or Celtic either but Rangers are in a league of their own.

This for me too. Which also makes our Scottish Cup win even more sweet to beat such a disgusting organization and never let them forget it!

#FromTheCapital
21-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Hearts for me, simply because I know more hearts fans than I do any other fans, including the Huns. Collectively they're the most arrogant bunch of ******** football fans I know.... Although this does make our derby wins that little bit sweeter - lets face it, they're not very good at backing up their arrogance with what happens on the pitch and we've had the measure of them throughout their current management regime.

Rangers are **** but living in Edinburgh there isn't too many of them. If I lived anywhere else in Scotland I'm sure they'd be top of the list though.

WeeRussell
21-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Rangers - and it genuinely is hatred.

CockneyRebel
21-11-2016, 01:47 PM
30 years of financial doping and cheating means I hate HMFC more than anyone. It never used to be that way. Half my family and mates are Jambos and it always used to be good banter when I was a kid. No longer.

I used to have great banter with many Jambo mates/colleagues but can't anymore because most of them are still in denial of what happened under the Pieman and Vlad the Impaler.

Deansy
21-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Team I hate most are the Hun without a doubt !. Like a lot of Hibees (and fans of other Scottish Clubs) I wasn't brought up to take Hearts too seriously, they were always the club that 'Everyone's Granny supported', the East Coast version of Partick Thistle. So despite their last 30+ years of 'Success' by non-football means, the Hun bring shame to this game and country on a far bigger scale than the 'Charity Thieves FC' ever could !

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Celtc. By short distance from The Rangers. Bitter wee bigots. Only difference is the colours.

joe breezy
21-11-2016, 02:00 PM

1.Hearts
2.Airdrie
3.Sevco/Rangers
4.Aberdeen
5.Celtic

Didn't think many would mention Airdrie but they're on my list too.
Aberdeen aren't though despite of the casual rivalry of the 80s. My list, as above, minus Aberdeen.

GreenLake
21-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Hearts
Rangers
Celtic
The Rangers
Quakes

supermcginn
21-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Hearts by a country mile, cant believe any hibs fan doesnt have them top of the list!

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 02:18 PM
We had this recently, Rangers "won" by a big margin

Not a surprise.

I don't actually "hate' anything or anybody [well, maybe one!] but Rangers come closest. Horrible people.

SteveHFC
21-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Love to beat Hearts over any other club but I hate Sevco more than any other club with Celtic a close second.
:aok:

Fisherrow Harp
21-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Rangers
Celtic
Falkirk
Airdrie
Real Madrid
Lazio
Chelsea
Milwall
Hearts

Turkish Green
21-11-2016, 03:01 PM
'Hate' would be too strong a verb but I do intensely dislike:

1. Sevco
2. Hearts
3. Celtic

Actually, I do hate Sevco.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I can understand folk that were not around at the time of HoH saying a team other than Hearts but, not if you experienced the hurt at the time.

Keith_M
21-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Up until May, I hated Hibs the most, as they were the team that brought me most misery.

Obviously the Cup Final changed all that so now it's T'Rangers, but only by a small margin over Celtc and Hearts.

Franck Stanton
21-11-2016, 06:55 PM
I REALLY REALLY HATE/Detest ................

1. hearts

2.hearts reserves

3.hearts yoof

4.hearts directors/management team

5.hearts strip

6. hearts supporters

7. the wummin that wash their strips

8. the fact hearts exist

9. the fact doctors named a muscle in my chest after them - ( I have a swinging brick instead ]

10. Did I mention I HATE hearts ? No, well I do with EVERY fiber of my being.

supermcginn
21-11-2016, 07:07 PM
I REALLY REALLY HATE/Detest ................

1. hearts

2.hearts reserves

3.hearts yoof

4.hearts directors/management team

5.hearts strip

6. hearts supporters

7. the wummin that wash their strips

8. the fact hearts exist

9. the fact doctors named a muscle in my chest after them - ( I have a swinging brick instead ]

10. Did I mention I HATE hearts ? No, well I do with EVERY fiber of my being.
Could not agree more 👍

EH54
21-11-2016, 07:11 PM
THE Rangers by a country mile

21-11-2016, 08:51 PM
I hate rangers more than hearts. Hearts and Hibs is mostly banter. Rangers fans are just vile cretins

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Eyrie
21-11-2016, 09:01 PM
I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc.
I hate Celtc more than I hate Hearts.
I hate Hearts more than I hate Sevco.
etc

Super_JMcGinn
21-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Celtic without anyone coming close. It's quite embarrassing that Falkirk are even mentioned, their fans must feel ultra special.

jockodile
22-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Dont hate anyone. Its only a game.
If people hate me as I support Hibs/wear green etc I feel sorry for them, not angry.

Man Down Under
22-11-2016, 10:11 AM
I like Celtic, as a club we have a good relationship with them.

Hearts is banter, we all have hearts mates that we enjoy ripping which makes it all the better when their club mess up a 2 goal lead.

I have nothing good to say about Rangers.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Cabbage East
22-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Rangers and Hearts. Dislike Aberdeen and Celtic.

Juice-Terry
22-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Hearts by a country mile, cant believe any hibs fan doesnt have them top of the list!

Hear hear! :flag:

Since90+2
22-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Sevco.

Enjoy beating Hearts more though , especially when its on our way to winning the Scottish in a replay after a last minute equaliser at the dump.

hughio
22-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Dont hate anyone. Its only a game.
If people hate me as I support Hibs/wear green etc I feel sorry for them, not angry.

:agree:

Diclonius
22-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Winning the Edinburgh derby is a feeling you can't compare to anything else (bar winning a cup), but I genuinely intensely dislike the Old Firm.

HibbyAndy
22-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Each to their own but my hatred for Hearts far out weighs the old firm.

They are cheating lucky barstewards and always have been.. I cannot stand them.

Hamish
22-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Going by some of the posts on the forum on a Saturday night, quite a few hate Hibs more than any other team.