PDA

View Full Version : The club with no shame

20-11-2016, 06:39 PM

This was taken from a hearts fan page on facebook. A hearts fan on my facebook shared it and normally I would ignore the guff that these folk come out with but this one in particular had me shaking my head in disbelief.

"We wouldn't change a thing" - what arrogant, shameless idiots they are. What about all the charities, small businesses, football clubs, public services, tax man etc etc. you bumped out of money and cheated, i'm sure they would "change a thing". What a big fat 2 fingers up to all the REAL victims in all this, the creditors. Back giving it the big un with total disregard to the victims they left in their wake. Not a single ounce of guilt, shame or remorse, like I say, basically a big 2 fingers up at everyone they did a number on. All just one big magical journey eh?! Only hearts fans could celebrate such corruption and cheating like it was all some big fairytale.

Truly shameless, deplorable club. But obviously i'm just a bitter wee hobo eh :rolleyes:

brog
20-11-2016, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=21.05.2016;4862790]17685

This was taken from a hearts fan page on facebook. A hearts fan on my facebook shared it and normally I would ignore the guff that these folk come out with but this one in particular had me shaking my head in disbelief.

"We wouldn't change a thing" - what arrogant, shameless idiots they are. What about all the charities, small businesses, football clubs, public services, tax man etc etc. you bumped out of money and cheated, i'm sure they would "change a thing". What a big fat 2 fingers up to all the REAL victims in all this, the creditors. Back giving it the big un with total disregard to the victims they left in their wake. Not a single ounce of guilt, shame or remorse, like I say, basically a big 2 fingers up at everyone they did a number on. All just one big magical journey eh?! Only hearts fans could celebrate such corruption and cheating like it was all some big fairytale.

Thinks lifes is the plural of life! Get a live!
Our fans turned over £38m of debt!! No the only people turned over were the poor suckers who provided services to Hawrts in the ludicrous expectation they may be paid for those services!

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Remarkably, after the mess Romanov left them in they're still believers, they've basically bought into the headline and are ignorant of the real numbers and where the current cash is actually going - They seem to enjoy it though - leave them to it, at least until the one stands built and Budge puts up the next diversion for their share savings.

Thecat23
20-11-2016, 06:58 PM
They are actually disgusting fans.

Thankfully though the whole of Scotland knows it not just us so let them carry on making Noel Hunts of themselves.

Mr White
20-11-2016, 07:01 PM
So they're classing that one qualifier as "champions league football". Ok. Motherwell have been there twice recently. And they managed it without ripping off pensioners and charities to the tune of £70m.

20-11-2016, 07:10 PM
They are actually disgusting fans.

Thankfully though the whole of Scotland knows it not just us so let them carry on making Noel Hunts of themselves.

True and as i mentioned in my OP, normally I take no notice of the nonsence they come out with as its always cringeworthy, self-delusional *****. This however, even by their standards really amazed me. The utter arrogance of it and complete disregard for the people/charities/businesses/public services etc they ripped off to cheat a bit of tainted glory is astonishing.

Anyone with just a fraction of decency would be embarrassed of their seedy past but no not the jambos, all just one big fantastic journey eh :rolleyes: The "We wouldn't change a thing" line just absolutely sums them up for what they are.

Pretty Boy
20-11-2016, 07:15 PM
And still most of them haven't seen their team lift both major trophies.

I have.

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 07:19 PM
And the fans with no shares.

However much they give and whoever they give it to, it just doesn't happen, there's always some diversion or sleight of hand. Entirely consistent with how they conduct themselves.

Jack Hackett
20-11-2016, 07:20 PM
I never actually 'hated' the hertz support, until the glory hunting lowlifes...epitomised by this type of 'fan'...crawled out from whatever stones they were huddled under when Romanov rode into town. The 'Believers'.

Every arrogant prick looking to lord it on the coattails of their corrupt owner. Every inadequate illiterate living his dream that somehow, believing in the deluded rantings of a common thief, would make them a superior being.

They are nothing short of PATHETIC.

MWHIBBIES
20-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Their online community is utterly toxic but most jambos I speak to IRL are nice folk who support their club like I support mine.

Mr White
20-11-2016, 07:25 PM

I have.

A lot of St Mirren fans have too. And Dundee Utd. And Aberdeen also. Not forgetting Kilmarnock too.

Hearts fans who can say that will have free bus passes soon. If they don't already.

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 07:26 PM
I never actually 'hated' the hertz support, until the glory hunting lowlifes...epitomised by this type of 'fan'...crawled out from whatever stones they were huddled under when Romanov rode into town. The 'Believers'.

Every arrogant prick looking to lord it on the coattails of their corrupt owner. Every inadequate illiterate living his dream that somehow, believing in the deluded rantings of a common thief, would make them a superior being.

They are nothing short of PATHETIC.

Am with you there but I genuinely believe that the Mercer era seen a surge in social inadequates lining up behind his "big team" mentality and approach, it galvanised in the debt ridden years after it, leading up to the ultimate illusion and theft perpetrated in their name, and to many of them by Romanov, but as ever they never met the problem head on but bent over, they are getting a different style of shafting this time, but shafting it is.

northstandhibby
20-11-2016, 07:27 PM
They were extremely fortunate not to be liquidated. There was unknown machinations that took place to make sure that was avoided.

To be honest I'd have missed the derbies if they had disappeared. However they should be humble and just grateful they still have have a club to follow.

LithgaeHibby
20-11-2016, 07:28 PM
AB Ukio Bankas £15,488,290
BritishRed Cross £76
Charlie Irons CoachesLtd £100
Childcare Vouchers Ltd £100
CoerverCoaching Scotland £948
HMRevenue&Customs £1,881,065
Heriot Watt Sports Village Ltd £145,663
LadyHaig’s PoppyFactory £185
McCrae’s BattalionTrust £100
Scrubbers Laundry £162
St AndrewsFirst Aid £364

Just one big magical journey eh?

Tainted trophies, always will be.

hibees 7062
20-11-2016, 07:29 PM

I have.

Not interested in the diddy cup though :greengrin

Until they win it :wink:

DC_Hibs
20-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Their final debt avoidance as a result of administration was a drop in the ocean compared to what they'd already made disappear with creative accounting.

2005 - £2M debt forgiveness
2008 - £12M DFE swap
2010 - £8M debt forgiveness
2011 -£10M DFE swap
2012 - £8.8M debt forgiveness

Forever tainted.

calumhibee1
20-11-2016, 08:13 PM
A lot of St Mirren fans have too. And Dundee Utd. And Aberdeen also. Not forgetting Kilmarnock too.

Hearts fans who can say that will have free bus passes soon. If they don't already.

Likewise. I never pay attention to Hearts Facebook pages, Evening News articles or kickback. Maybe why I don't hate them as much as I do the old firm, especially The Rangers.

PISTOL1875
20-11-2016, 08:35 PM
The lot of them can go and play in the ****ing traffic for all I care. Vermin of the highest proportion and I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire. Just remind the cretins about there titanic incident in the cup match and the subsequent replay defeat and they soon wind their necks in. they will bleat about 1-5 all they ****ing well want but remind the ****s about us winning the cup and them giving us a helping hand on the way and again , they shut their cake holes. .

In my eyes hertz will ALWAYS be inferior to Hibs and they can go and through p1sh at themselves if they disagree

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-11-2016, 08:46 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/f775165597e5f759f8d7b3b0de24ecef.png

Champions league football you say?

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 09:04 PM
You may be right. maybe we should invite ALL supporters of ALL clubs to donate a strip and we bury them all
under the new stand because Tynecastle is the home of Scottish Football!

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:05 PM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

corryjambo, on 17 Nov 2016 - 8:55 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5683655)
And why shouldn't they.

We are the establishment club after all. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif Always have been and always will.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smugger.png
FTH

I actually find it amusing how much it annoys Hibs fans. They need to get over the fact that Edinburgh sees Heart of Midlothian Football Club as an established part of the fabric of our capitol city.

Nobody wanted, asked for or needed a ***** little tinpot tribute act to be founded down in the filthy dockside slums. It doesn't seem to matter how many times the city shuns them and turns their noses up at them, they still convince themselves that they are welcome, wanted and necessary. I wish they would just take the hint and **** off. Edinburgh neither wants nor needs them.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

"The home of Scottish football" ......:faf:

As for the second quote ...... every word of it you read just makes it seem cooler and cooler to be a Hibby :greengrin

Said it a million times ..... Hibs don't have to win leagues, cups, or even derby matches to be a thorn in the Yams side, all we have to do is exist ... as they love to say on Sickbag ........ PLEASING :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 09:06 PM
You may be right. maybe we should invite ALL supporters of ALL clubs to donate a strip and we bury them all

corryjambo, on 17 Nov 2016 - 8:55 PM, said:http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=5683655)

And why shouldn't they.

We are the establishment club after all. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/toff.gif Always have been and always will.

FTH

I actually find it amusing how much it annoys Hibs fans. They need to get over the fact that Edinburgh sees Heart of Midlothian Football Club as an established part of the fabric of our capitol city.

Nobody wanted, asked for or needed a ***** little tinpot tribute act to be founded down in the filthy dockside slums. It doesn't seem to matter how many times the city shuns them and turns their noses up at them, they still convince themselves that they are welcome, wanted and necessary. I wish they would just take the hint and **** off. Edinburgh neither wants nor needs them.

As for the second quote ...... every word of it you read just makes it seem cooler and cooler to be a Hibby :greengrin

Got to be a Hibby, if its a yam, don't they know where Midlothian is?

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Got to be a Hibby, if its a yam, don't they know where Midlothian is?

You could have a point mate, it may be a moot point arguing over their clubs name, like it or not they have always been based in Edinburgh ..... but in what world is it cool to boast that you are part of the 'establishment' .... I can think of nothing worse.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-11-2016, 09:26 PM
You could have a point mate, it may be a moot point arguing over their clubs name, like it or not they have always been based in Edinburgh ..... but in what world is it cool to boast that you are part of the 'establishment' .... I can think of nothing worse.

Correct. I have an image of some gimp who looks like a cross between David Cameron and Alan Partridge sitting in his roll neck jumper typing all proud that they are part of the 'establishment'. The complete opposite of what any football fan with a bit of style and swagger would want. Fannies.

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 09:27 PM

:thumbsup:The irony wasn't lost on me in the context of the quote, and if it was a real yam post, they might be in Edinburgh but they their heart is undoubtedly in Midlothian - the heart of which looks to be somewhere around Penicuik or maybe Dalkeith :wink::offski:

I would take no pride in supporting an " establishment" team in Scotland and all that seems to go with it.

greenginger
20-11-2016, 09:31 PM

The Heart of Midlothian was the name of the jail on the High Street next to St Giles.

It was the debtors prison ! They had great foresight when they chose the name for their poxy little club.

O'Rourke3
20-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Hearts, Rangers, Dundee, Motherwell, Clydebank, Airdrie, Livingston, Gretna all establishment teams...

vuefrom1875
20-11-2016, 09:35 PM
They were extremely fortunate not to be liquidated. There was unknown machinations that took place to make sure that was avoided.

To be honest I'd have missed the derbies if they had disappeared. However they should be humble and just grateful they still have have a club to follow.

Yes your unknown machinations, sorry to state the obvious, but try EDINBURGH CITY COUNCIL, for starters!! And not to mention the Heriot Watt stitch up!

Bostonhibby
20-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Hearts, Rangers, Dundee, Motherwell, Clydebank, Airdrie, Livingston, Gretna all establishment teams...

:agree: Indeed, many of them are also re-establishment teams, having had to start all over again having shamelessly bumped their creditors and in some cases even charities and pensioners out of money.

Highland_Hibee
20-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm happy for them to all come out and admit they have no shame for these events. Only goes to prove further what we already suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erin go bragh
20-11-2016, 09:41 PM
The Heart of Midlothian was the name of the jail on the High Street next to St Giles.

It was the debtors prison ! They had great foresight when they chose the name for their poxy little club.
Heart of Midlothian was a dancing troupe from Edinburgh, they went out the box and Edinburgh Utd or city stole their name and became the cheats .

Pretty Boy
20-11-2016, 09:45 PM

And why shouldn't they.

FTH

Said it a million times ..... Hibs don't have to win leagues, cups, or even derby matches to be a thorn in the Yams side, all we have to do is exist ... as they love to say on Sickbag ........ PLEASING :thumbsup:

It's a very confused relationship they have with us.

They hate the fact we exist but what they hate even more is that they know we simply have to exist to give themselves and their support meaning.

When Hibs win something I get an unbridled joy from seeing my team have success. With Hearts fans there's always that sense that it's as much about being a 'big team' as the success itself. They aren't a big team by any measure and deep down they know it so they use essentially meaningless comparisons with Hibs to try and prove a point that can't be proven. They almost lost their club in their desperate quest to be at the top table (and 2 cups was a lousy return for the money squandered) and I don't think the realisation that what they have now is as good as it gets for the forseeable has really hit home yet.

givescotlandfreedom
20-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Correct. I have an image of some gimp who looks like a cross between David Cameron and Alan Partridge sitting in his roll neck jumper typing all proud that they are part of the 'establishment'. The complete opposite of what any football fan with a bit of style and swagger would want. Fannies.

It's one of the most cringey worthy things about them. Boot licking, betroot, brogue wearing, purple nosed, Tory, Masonic, Canny Man's loving Rover driving, blazer wearing fuds.

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 10:05 PM

They seem to think its something to boast about and I for one hope its an image they work really hard to maintain ..... I would far rather support a club with a bit of an edge to it than a club who release strips in honour of upper class chinless wonders and steal money from their own charities.

Their attitude to the Hampden pitch invasion sums it up for me ....... They went on about how they didn't invade the pitch when they won the cup and their self restraint, but in their every comment on the subject you could feel the jealousy because they wish it had been them. No matter what you think of the pitch invasion as a Hibs fan, its undeniable that it made us look like a support with tons of passion and it added to the one thing that we have always had over the Yams ...... we are just a cooler club to follow. Perhaps that's why even our celebrity fans are cooler ....... Irvine Welsh v Ronnie Corbett :greengrin

Being the coolest club doesn't always guarantee you the biggest support, look at Hamburg's two football clubs .... Hamburg FC have a much bigger support than St Pauli, but I know which of the two I would support if I lived there. Hibs aint no St Pauli that's for sure, but we are a hell of a lot closer than the Yams will ever be and that makes me a very happy Hibby :aok:

lord bunberry
21-11-2016, 05:46 AM
go bragh;4862983]Heart of Midlothian was a dancing troupe from Edinburgh, they went out the box and Edinburgh Utd or city stole their name and became the cheats .[/QUOTE]

Here's the founding fathers displaying a trophy that was probably won through cheating. I wonder which one of them is the beast.

mjhibby
21-11-2016, 07:15 AM
It's one of the most cringey worthy things about them. Boot licking, betroot, brogue wearing, purple nosed, Tory, Masonic, Canny Man's loving Rover driving, blazer wearing fuds.

You forgot scarf twirling loonies,Andy Murray and proclaimer hating and the most gullible plonkers to walk the planet.

southsider
21-11-2016, 07:45 AM
2016. The best year of my life. We won the cup and now Andy & Jamie Murray the world's number one at singles and doubles. Class.

EskbankHibby
21-11-2016, 08:16 AM
go bragh;4862983]Heart of Midlothian was a dancing troupe from Edinburgh, they went out the box and Edinburgh Utd or city stole their name and became the cheats .

Here's the founding fathers displaying a trophy that was probably won through cheating. I wonder which one of them is the beast.[/QUOTE]

I bet they left without paying for those coffees. Poor waiters in that photo had to eat their own bogeys for Xmas lunch that year but no problem, big club etc etc

lyonhibs
21-11-2016, 09:23 AM

If they were "unknown", how do you know they happened??

They have more than their fair share of arrogant bellends, especially recently, but I really don't think Hibs fans in general would be losing sleep if we found ourselves in the exact same position with the exact same recent history.

I'm enormously glad, for the sake of local businesses and charities, that that's not a scenario we have to contend with though.

greenginger
21-11-2016, 09:36 AM
If they were "unknown", how do you know they happened??

They have more than their fair share of arrogant bellends, especially recently, but I really don't think Hibs fans in general would be losing sleep if we found ourselves in the exact same position with the exact same recent history.

I'm enormously glad, for the sake of local businesses and charities, that that's not a scenario we have to contend with though.

I think the machinations were well known within the insolvency industry.

Ever wonder why Brian Jackson left BDO shortly after the Hearts business was complete and got a job with HOMFC auditors Johnston Carmichael .

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/business/professionals/insolvency-specialist-bryan-jackson-joins-6529480

Coincidence or what ? :cb

jodjam
21-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Jumbo cord wearing, Ronnie Corbett loving fuds

Bostonhibby
21-11-2016, 09:47 AM
I think the machinations were well known within the insolvency industry.

Ever wonder why Brian Jackson left BDO shortly after the Hearts business was complete and got a job with HOMFC auditors Johnston Carmichael .

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/business/professionals/insolvency-specialist-bryan-jackson-joins-6529480

Coincidence or what ? :cb

And perhaps the odd helpful nod and wink over who will get council assets and at what price post admin should they avoid liquidation? (skip forward to now) - we are talking about a council that seems to like pursuing its local taxes, with the obvious exception in the case of the yams.

greenginger
21-11-2016, 09:54 AM
And perhaps the odd helpful nod and wink over who will get council assets and at what price post admin should they avoid liquidation? (skip forward to now) - we are talking about a council that seems to like pursuing its local taxes, with the obvious exception in the case of the yams.

And a Council that likes to get top dollar when selling on its land assets. Except of course, if the the purchaser happens to be HOMFC.

Bostonhibby
21-11-2016, 09:56 AM
And a Council that likes to get top dollar when selling on its land assets. Except of course, if the the purchaser happens to be HOMFC.

Yep, I think it's fair to say there were machinations and maybe a bit of yamenomics when the council got back to business as usual in its dealings with the yams.

Smartie
21-11-2016, 09:58 AM
No shame eh? What about this wee cracker in the news today?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-fans-are-asked-to-mentor-troubled-children-1-4294953

And in other news, big bad wolves are being asked to mentor little piggies............

Bostonhibby
21-11-2016, 10:10 AM

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-fans-are-asked-to-mentor-troubled-children-1-4294953

And in other news, big bad wolves are being asked to mentor little piggies............

Ordinarily I'd accept they could probably add something here, the problem is they usually do it to a fanfare from the likes of the EEN, and under deliver or disappoint greatly, for example the failure to separate Big Hearts funds from their football funds and the subsequent bumping of their very own charity.

Fife-Hibee
21-11-2016, 10:14 AM

ROLE MODELS!!! couldnae make it up 😡

Bostonhibby
21-11-2016, 10:17 AM
ROLE MODELS!!! couldnae make it up 😡
To be fair it could just be a spelling mistake. They have employed a few Rolf models recently.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Smartie
21-11-2016, 10:47 AM
"There have been 10 people so far who have expressed an interest, which is brilliant".

Or the full quote before Banderson got his hands on it - "Having sifted through 400,000 dick pics, nude selfies and crayon drawings of Craig Levein, we've established that there are about 10 Hearts fans that might be in some way suitable for this role".

My_Wife_Camille
21-11-2016, 11:21 AM
There were more convicted sex offenders at Tynecastle than Scottish Cup wins during the Romanov years

That is a fact.

High-On-Hibs
21-11-2016, 11:28 AM

Hertz will Rix it!

Dashing Bob S
21-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Civilised people take it as given that a gentleman always shaves before breakfast - no matter what condition he was in the evening before. I once went on holiday with a bunch of friends who resolutely adhered to this standard. You can guess which team he who let the side down supported.

Turkish Green
21-11-2016, 02:11 PM
The total SHAMELESSNESS of it all. The only thing worse is the attitude of the head-in-the-sand Huns at Castle Greyskull that their club never ever went into insolvency.

Let's just ignore their warped thinking.

Phil MaGlass
21-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Lads these morons dinnae speak for the vast majority of yams. Its a select few windae lickers. Most are disgusted at the way charities and companies have been treated and many know folk who have worked for them. Cannae believe ah just said that.

Juice-Terry
21-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Lads these morons dinnae speak for the vast majority of yams. Its a select few windae lickers. Most are disgusted at the way charities and companies have been treated and many know folk who have worked for them. Cannae believe ah just said that.
Didn't seem to bother them very much when they were winning things....

Franck Stanton
21-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Yams looking after kids ? Talk about putting a fox in charge of the chickens. The worlds gone mad.

Bostonhibby
21-11-2016, 06:35 PM
It think it was like that once but there were bloody big silent majorities of them about when Mercer was about and just as many during the romanov deception. So I am not convinced there's as many about that I'd share a room with as there used to be.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

22-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Not interested in the diddy cup though :greengrin

Until they win it :wink:

"Oh its just a diddy cup for diddy teams, we're far too big and mighty for that blah blah blah"

*Hibs get knocked out whilst hearts still remain in*

"Aww a cups a cup, haha wee diddy hibs are out, just the big teams left. blah blah blah". Even had Robbie Neilson come out after hibs got knocked out saying how winning the league cup was now a priority for them this season. The obsession with simply getting one over hibs remains strong. Would he have come out with that had hibs still been in? Aye right!

They are beyond laughable at times. When we won the league cup in 2007 they hid behind the "oh but just a diddy cup" pish to hide their hurt, suddenly when they were in the 2013 final it was all giving it the big in about how they were in a final and we weren't and how important the cup was etc.

A constant thorn in their side. The fact they made such a monumental **** up that led to us winning the cup really urks them big time.

Joke of a club that pathetically think they are some sort of footballing gallieth.

22-11-2016, 10:07 AM

There are SOME yams that at least have the decency to just shut up and be humble and grateful to actually still have a club and feel deep embarrassment for the clubs seedy, corrupt past but many many don't and like I said are back giving it the big un and a "waaay **** you, this heart still beats" and other such cringe worthy guff to the real victims of all this.

The "we wouldn't change a thing" line truly sums them up. Couldn't give a **** about everyone they shafted so long as it cheated them a bit of tainted glory to fuel their wee delusion that they are "the big team". I'm sure it wasn't such a big magical journey for the creditors.

One Day Soon
22-11-2016, 10:56 AM
2016. The best year of my life. We won the cup and now Andy & Jamie Murray the world's number one at singles and doubles. Class.

The Scottish Cup and Hibernian FC. So good, we won it twice in one year. Well done Hibernian Ladies.

Geo_1875
22-11-2016, 11:19 AM

That's what they aspire to.

Most of them don't see that they will never be more than forelock-tugging cannon-fodder for the "Establishment" that they are so proud to be a part of.

Deansy
22-11-2016, 11:51 AM

And why shouldn't they.

FTH

Absolutely amazing that a future of (1) Finding the money for a new stand - and (2) 'Playing within your means' - has sparked such fears, vitriol and jealousy !!. It's like they can all see whats coming (level playing-field and all that) You'd think 30+ years of 'Getting away with it' would've toughened them up, prepared them for 'Tougher times' somewhat but then again, the 'Collective IQ' at the PBS has ALWAYS been on the low-zero scale !

northstandhibby
22-11-2016, 12:00 PM
''We are the establishment club after all''

A sickening statement from a weirdo yam. Would cross the road to avoid creeps like him.

southsider
22-11-2016, 02:15 PM
''We are the establishment club after all''

A sickening statement from a weirdo yam. Would cross the road to avoid creeps like him.
And can't spell CAPITAL.

Pat s 4
22-11-2016, 03:46 PM
That's what they aspire to.

Most of them don't see that they will never be more than forelock-tugging cannon-fodder for the "Establishment" that they are so proud to be a part of.
We will see how many volunteers are accepted when they apply for full disclosure.

where'stheslope
22-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Yams looking after kids ? Talk about putting a fox in charge of the chickens. The worlds gone mad.

Did we not have one on Saturday?

Who were the chickens?

Gotta watch what your saying!!!!