PDA

View Full Version : New member

IlDiavola
20-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi all,

I signed up here last Tuesday and used the Alex Cropley book signing thread to try and introduce myself but only got a couple of replies.

Soldier was my favourite player when I was a wee boy so that was why I chose that thread. Anyway, after yesterdays great win I thought I would start a thread of my own to say hello.

I've looked in here for a few years now and have always fancied joining but have never done so until last weekend. Hope you can be a bit more gentle with the 'new boy' than you are with some of the 'regulars'!

Anyway, GGTTH :flag:

Devonhibs
20-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Welcome and enjoy the banter. I don't post a lot myself but read the forums everyday. :thumbsup:

ano hibby
20-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Used to be really envious of those who had seen the Tornadoes play but after being part of history this SC run I've downgraded from really envious to just envious:)
Welcome mate.

Scottie
20-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Hi all,

I signed up here last Tuesday and used the Alex Cropley book signing thread to try and introduce myself but only got a couple of replies.

Soldier was my favourite player when I was a wee boy so that was why I chose that thread. Anyway, after yesterdays great win I thought I would start a thread of my own to say hello.

I've looked in here for a few years now and have always fancied joining but have never done so until last weekend. Hope you can be a bit more gentle with the 'new boy' than you are with some of the 'regulars'!

Welcome to the mad house bud :aok:

Scouse Hibee
20-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi all,

Welcome mate.

Fife-Hibee
20-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Welcome and enjoy the banter. I don't post a lot myself but read the forums everyday. :thumbsup:

LTYF heehee :-)

Just Alf
20-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Welcome aboard!

GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
20-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Welcome! If you're sane now you won't be in a few weeks.

😁

brog
20-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Hi all,

Welcome! Crops was a true Hibs great. There's a horse called Cropley running at 4pm today if you want to chance your luck!

IWasThere2016
20-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Welcome Newbie :thumbsup:

Welcome! Crops was a true Hibs great. There's a horse called Cropley running at 4pm today if you want to chance your luck!

Met the great man last year in a boozer in Broughty Ferry - what a gent. Cheeky wee fiver on the gee-gee @ 8/1 :cb

HibbySpurs
20-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the nut hoose:greengrin:

Hi Heid Yin
20-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Welcome fellow Hibby!
:flag::flag:

J-C
20-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Welcome to the board :thumbsup:

SonOfDavidFrancey
20-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Are you a bedwetter or a happy clapper? Do you ever use the word skoosh? I think we should be told.

SuperAllyMcleod
20-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

My hero too and I was distraught as an 8 year old when he went to Arsenal.

Welcome aboard.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-11-2016, 05:29 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about John Wayne Bobbit when I read the title.

IlDiavola
20-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Are you a bedwetter or a happy clapper? Do you ever use the word skoosh? I think we should be told.

Can be a bit of a bedwetter but, in the main, I'm a happy clapper type of fellow!

Skoosh? Nah! But, if we do United we just may skoosh this league. :aok:

IlDiavola
20-11-2016, 06:05 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about John Wayne Bobbit when I read the title.

Y'know what?

As soon as I typed "member" I just knew someone would say something like this!

:greengrin

IlDiavola
20-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Seriously now - thanks to all who have welcomed me. :aok:

IlDiavola
20-11-2016, 06:10 PM
I would like to add a photo/picture under my name like a lot of you guys have but don't know how. :confused: Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Nameless
20-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Welcome in. What's the story with the username?

jacomo
21-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Seriously now - thanks to all who have welcomed me. :aok:

Yay fresh meat! :wink:

Welcome.

silverhibee
21-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Were you goading Huns in May. :thumbsup:

Welcome Iid.

Forza Fred
21-11-2016, 03:01 AM
I would like to add a photo/picture under my name like a lot of you guys have but don't know how. :confused: Can anyone help?

Don't have a clue...hence why I have been a member without an avatar for 13 years!

Salt N Sauzee
21-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Can be a bit of a bedwetter but, in the main, I'm a happy clapper type of fellow!

Skoosh? Nah! But, if we do United we just may skoosh this league. :aok:

You'll be just fine then :wink:

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Welcome in. What's the story with the username?

Il Diavola is my favourite pizza. :top marks

Nothing more complex than that I'm afraid!

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Don't have a clue...hence why I have been a member without an avatar for 13 years!

Och well, I'm sure some other kind soul will help me out. :wink:

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Were you goading Huns in May. :thumbsup:

Welcome Iid.

Of course I was!

Unfortunately not at Hampden though - I live abroad and couldn't get home for the game. :boo hoo:

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 01:58 PM

Och well, I'm sure some other kind soul will help me out. :wink:

PeeJay
21-11-2016, 04:36 PM

Nice to have you on board - go to

Forum Actions - then

Edit Profile then

Edit Avatar - then pick an image from the list ... or search for one on the Internet. If that doesn't work, then I don't know how to do it either .... :greengrin

IlDiavola
21-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Nice to have you on board - go to

Forum Actions - then

Edit Profile then

Edit Avatar - then pick an image from the list ... or search for one on the Internet. If that doesn't work, then I don't know how to do it either .... :greengrin

:thumbsup: It worked!

Thanks.