View Full Version : Team v United

Diclonius
20-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Assuming McGinn and Fyvie are both out, I'd pick the following:

Marciano

Gray McGregor Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

McGeouch Bartley Shinnie

Boyle Cummings

We played our best football on the deck yesterday and Graham (goal aside) didn't do a lot. Cummings always plays well in big games and he should go up front with Boyle.

Nicho87
20-11-2016, 11:40 AM
I think it'll be same team as yesterday if all are fit. Last game before mcginn takes the op.

superfurryhibby
20-11-2016, 11:42 AM
That looks more or less the team for me. However, I would expect Lennon to give Graham or Holt a start. Crucial game for us and for them. Victory would take us nicely into the festive period games and maybe we can build on that gap.

HibsNutter
20-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Fyvie
McGeouch (if finally fit to start)
McGinn
Shinnie

Holt
Cummings (riled and ready to perform in another big match)

Agree that this should be the last game before McGinn is sent for an op. Have him back fighting fit for the run in.

northstandhibby
20-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Assuming McGinn and Fyvie are both out, I'd pick the following:

Marciano

Gray McGregor Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

McGeouch Bartley Shinnie

Boyle Cummings

We played our best football on the deck yesterday and Graham (goal aside) didn't do a lot. Cummings always plays well in big games and he should go up front with Boyle.

If Lenny were to pick that team I would prefer a 4 1 3 2 with Fontaine playing in front of Hanlon and McGregor and mopping up fpr the midfield 3. He is comfortable on the ball and is able to break up attacks as well.

5 across the back sends out the signal of worrying about the opposition and i'm not a fan of it.