Pretty sure they've sold out now

Sir David Gray
19-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Are they still available to buy?

The east stand stones?

If so, I think that's finished now.

monktonharp
19-11-2016, 08:11 PM
I've kept saying (to myself) that I would get one but never done it. :boo hoo: hopefully they will find another place to erect more.. sure this can happen as the size of the place has a fair bit of scope yet imho.

Ryan91
19-11-2016, 08:16 PM
I've kept saying (to myself) that I would get one but never done it. :boo hoo: hopefully they will find another place to erect more.. sure this can happen as the size of the place has a fair bit of scope yet imho.

Don't know why Hibs don't dedicate bits of bare wall inside the concourses for stones like that as I'm sure fans would snap them up pretty quick

DaveF
19-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Arrived at ER early today so went round to the east and looked at the stones. A wonderful imitative and quite moving looking over them all.

monktonharp
19-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Arrived at ER early today so went round to the east and looked at the stones. A wonderful imitative and quite moving looking over them all.:agree:

Billy Whizz
19-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Arrived at ER early today so went round to the east and looked at the stones. A wonderful imitative and quite moving looking over them all.

Lovely post Dave

Highland_Hibee
19-11-2016, 08:43 PM

Same for me. Lovely displays. So glad I got one when I could. Also had a look at the messages left for those dearly departed fans inside. Loved the one for Alaistair Tait? With his name on the Hibs badge and DOB in place of 18 75. Hibs class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveF
19-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Don't know why Hibs don't dedicate bits of bare wall inside the concourses for stones like that as I'm sure fans would snap them up pretty quick

Hope so too. Id get one in the west as I feel a lasting memorial for all the whinging I've done over the years is well deserved.