PDA

View Full Version : Sold Out

Famous Fiver
17-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Official site coming up with 'this match is sold out 'for Q o S on Saturday.

Looks like we are going to have over 20,000 there.

Happy days.

oneone73
17-11-2016, 07:24 PM

Happy days.

Some mistake surely

Hiber-nation
17-11-2016, 07:24 PM

Happy days.

A glitch....the actual site is saying that, not the link to QOS tickets. There will be plenty left on the day.

Sir David Gray
17-11-2016, 08:52 PM

Happy days.

It won't be anywhere close to a sellout.

It will be a very decent crowd (hopefully around 15,000) but never a sellout.

mutley
17-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Must be an error. I'm sure if it had sold out it would have been announced all over the place. Would QoS have 3000 fans there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
17-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Something strange going on though ... the end section of the East nearest the South stand is selling really well, even though the more popular section next to it is only about half full and the end section nearest the FF is selling pretty well too. They are usually the last to sell even for big games ..... section 25 in the FF upper is doing really well, another section that isn't usually as full at this stage and section 1 in the west lower is already over half full, another unpopular section.

If the stadium map is accurate we could be looking at over 16,000 for this game, but the sections selling aren't following the usual pattern, very strange.

Gmack7
17-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Something strange going on though ... the end section of the East nearest the South stand is selling really well, even though the more popular section next to it is only about half full and the end section nearest the FF is selling pretty well too. They are usually the last to sell even for big games ..... section 25 in the FF upper is doing really well, another section that isn't usually as full at this stage and section 1 in the west lower is already over half full, another unpopular section.

If the stadium map is accurate we could be looking at over 16,000 for this game, but the sections selling aren't following the usual pattern, very strange.
Possibly groups of free /guest tickets

essexhibee
17-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Count two walk ups for Saturday from me :greengrin first game of the season can't wait

jgl07
17-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Unless they have already printed the tickets for the Pods (and removed them from the Planner) it looks like a very big home attendance.

They usually seem to print the tickets for walk ups on Friday. Maybe they are doing it a day earlier this week?

Keith_M
18-11-2016, 05:43 AM

This happened shortly before the Falkirk game as well. They took a load of tickets from the end sections for sale in the ticket pods.

See my post HERE (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?316062-Falkirk-the-Dot-Count&p=4856236&viewfull=1#post4856236)

Famous Fiver
18-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Official site up and sales working this morning.

scoopyboy
18-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Unless they have already printed the tickets for the Pods (and removed them from the Planner) it looks like a very big home attendance.

They usually seem to print the tickets for walk ups on Friday. Maybe they are doing it a day earlier this week?

I think that's the answer.

HibbySpurs
18-11-2016, 08:01 AM
I've got a wedding on Saturday = raging...

Luckily for the bairns my old man has agreed to take them in my place....

Cat Stanton
18-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Think it might be Hibs Kids game - might have increased numbers a bit.

Albanian Hibs
18-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Think it might be Hibs Kids game - might have increased numbers a bit.

Yes it is a hibs kids game

McSwanky
18-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Yes it is a hibs kids game

Don't think it is a Hibs Kids game? Next one is 10th of December isn't it?

Hibby70
18-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Hibs kids will be in south stand going forward so it won't be those

Nakedmanoncrack
18-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Don't think it is a Hibs Kids game? Next one is 10th of December isn't it?

Correct.

Albanian Hibs
18-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Correct.

Obviously my son's hibs kids calendar is wrong then!

exeterhibby
18-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Despite what the club say they remove blocks of seats for the pods. Where I sit , section 10 upper West , come Thursday night the same 3 areas in this section are marked down as sold. If we get a large number of walk ups it does fill up a little if not the section is virtually empty as was the case for last weekend v Falkirk although on the ticketing site there were few tickets left.

Not sure if Xmas will start to influence the walk ups but am expecting another good crowd tomorrow and hopefully a win and 3 points to set us up nicely for the Dundee United game next week.

GGTTH

percy veer
18-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Obviously my son's hibs kids calendar is wrong then!

sat 15th April VS QOTS is a hibs kids game though