PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound

Billy Whizz
17-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Lennon on tonight, programme just started

SaulGoodman
17-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Not going to listen but can predict what will be said:

"Joining us this evening is current Hibs manager, Neil Lennon. Neil, how do you feel Celtic are doing in the Champions League?"

Danderhall Hibs
17-11-2016, 05:52 PM
It'll be about Strachan.

Hope he calls out Houston for being an absolute tit and the refs for being poor.

Ozyhibby
17-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Seemed to indicate that wingers are his priority in Jan. Happy with his strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
17-11-2016, 10:55 PM
didn't seem to say too much then, or did he say much more? I don't listen to the wireless much these days

WhileTheChief..
17-11-2016, 11:04 PM
It should be available on the podcast but the main points ..

Happy to be top of the league despite a mini wobble

Cummings has to work on aspects of his game but there is no problem with his attitude. Might play on Sat.

Brought Harris on to try and give width and pace

Can't just call Houston up and say we want Baird as per someone's txt

As always he came across very well. Seems really happy and spoke candidly. He did get asked about Strachan and Barton.

greenlex
18-11-2016, 02:36 AM
Caught the end part of Lennon. Fair to say I'm warming to him.

bookert
18-11-2016, 07:10 AM
didn't seem to say too much then, or did he say much more? I don't listen to the wireless much these days he did say that left back wasn't top of his priority list.

Ozyhibby
18-11-2016, 07:27 AM
he did say that left back wasn't top of his priority list.

But indicated a winger was. When we play 3 at the back then the full back can be omitted in most games if we have decent wingers.

Diclonius
18-11-2016, 08:44 AM
If we sign a left sided winger then Stevenson can go back to doing what he does best, which is defending.

I have no problem with the double cup winning legend remaining at left back.

Winston Ingram
18-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Seemed to indicate that wingers are his priority in Jan. Happy with his strikers.

One of the 1st things i'd hoped Lennon would do when he came in the summer was sit down and watch some recordings of last seasons league games, particularly the home games against anyone other than Sevco.

If he had we would have had wingers in already.