PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Mugs

Big_D
16-11-2016, 06:51 PM
First of all a huge than you from me to all who helped , encouraged and advised throughout this project .
Thanks also to http://yourdoricmor.com/ for a great job making these quality mugs at a great price.
Thanks to Jim Arnott for arranging with them to do it .
Thanks to Southfieldhibby and Kojock for allowing people to collect from their premises .
But most of all thanks to those who trusted me by paying upfront for these mugs in fantastic numbers .

Anyway thanks to the fantastic support from all and with only a small amount of money left to come in we have £1500 ready to wing its way to #TeamMcKinley with all of our best wishes

Thank you all

Darren
GGTTH

oneone73
16-11-2016, 06:55 PM
First of all a huge than you from me to all who helped , encouraged and advised throughout this project .
Thanks also to http://yourdoricmor.com/ for a great job making these quality mugs at a great price.
Thanks to Southfieldhibby and Kojock for allowing people to collect from their premises .
But most of all thanks to those who trusted me by paying upfront for these mugs in fantastic numbers .

Anyway thanks to the fantastic support from all and with only a small amount of money left to come in we have £1500 ready to wing its way to #TeamMcKinley with all of our best wishes

Thank you all

Darren
GGTTH

Wow, great effort. Special thanks to yourself.

BigKev
16-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Well done to all involved.

Mugs are top class 🏆🇳🇬

Jonnyboy
16-11-2016, 07:32 PM

Thank you all

Darren
GGTTH

You've done a great job Darren :aok: Collecting mine on Saturday from Kojock :thumbsup:

DaveF
16-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Excellent job all round with a great amount raised.

Do you still require the sticky or have you sold them all out?

Big_D
16-11-2016, 07:38 PM
You've done a great job Darren :aok: Collecting mine on Saturday from Kojock :thumbsup:

I almost bought a budgie while I was there

Big_D
16-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Excellent job all round with a great amount raised.

Do you still require the sticky or have you sold them all out?

Pretty much done now Dave though if the demand were to arise more can be done . There are a limited number if anyone wants to get in late

DaveF
16-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Pretty much done now Dave though if the demand were to arise more can be done . There are a limited number if anyone wants to get in late

In that case, will leave it for now if you still have some to sell.

Big_D
16-11-2016, 07:50 PM
In that case, will leave it for now if you still have some to sell.

Might be an idea to let it go actually Dave just incase my numbers are wrong which is a good possibility:)
Many thanks

Kojock
16-11-2016, 08:14 PM

Some braw green budgies in stock that have been taught to say "Henderson to deeelivver" lol. Well done big fella, great effort.

matty_f
16-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Well done. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
16-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Saw the title and thought: not another Hun thread...

Jonnyboy
16-11-2016, 08:53 PM

Green and white one I hope :greengrin

Big_D
16-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Green and white one I hope :greengrin

Maroon actually, probably why it was going cheep

Kojock
16-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Maroon actually, probably why it was going cheep

Anybody buying a maroon budgie I make sure we get the money up front. 😂

Big_D
16-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Anybody buying a maroon budgie I make sure we get the money up front. 😂

Not on higher perches ??

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-11-2016, 09:16 PM
If i was a maroon budgie I wouldnae be able to look at myself in the mirror.

CropleyWasGod
16-11-2016, 09:24 PM
I'm confused. I saw no budgies in Frutin Travel.

So who did I meet?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

HibbyAndy
17-11-2016, 04:23 AM

I wouldn't ind one :aok:

Big_D
17-11-2016, 05:18 AM
I wouldn't ind one :aok:

Need to see what is left once all that are ordered are collected