PDA

View Full Version : Offshore game

Ozyhibby
16-11-2016, 03:52 PM
http://www.theoffshoregame.net/sfa-admits-it-did-know-about-rangers-unlawful-tax-avoidance-scheme-at-time-of-nimmo-smith-inquiry/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northstandhibby
16-11-2016, 04:24 PM
http://www.theoffshoregame.net/sfa-admits-it-did-know-about-rangers-unlawful-tax-avoidance-scheme-at-time-of-nimmo-smith-inquiry/

From what I've read and from the sudden intensive pressure from the media and in particular listening to Radar KJ on Sportsound last night vocally criticising Regan and the SFA is that chickens are coming home to roost as per the granting UEFA licenses while known they were due tax money and the charade of the ridiculous Lord Nimmo Smith inquiry.

I think the rangers are finding the SFA are trying to distance themselves now from the lies and deceit and the rangers are with few friends within the SFA to lean on.

There appears to be an orchestrated move to remove Regan and oor Rod and replace them with the likes of Walter Smith and other hun friendly lickspittles before this huge issue rears its head again.

Level 5 and Radar are out to get Regan and oor Rod removed methinks.

Ozyhibby
16-11-2016, 05:43 PM
From what I've read and from the sudden intensive pressure from the media and in particular listening to Radar KJ on Sportsound last night vocally criticising Regan and the SFA is that chickens are coming home to roost as per the granting UEFA licenses while known they were due tax money and the charade of the ridiculous Lord Nimmo Smith inquiry.

I think the rangers are finding the SFA are trying to distance themselves now from the lies and deceit and the rangers are with few friends within the SFA to lean on.

There appears to be an orchestrated move to remove Regan and oor Rod and replace them with the likes of Walter Smith and other hun friendly lickspittles before this huge issue rears its head again.

Level 5 and Radar are out to get Regan and oor Rod removed methinks.

I'll be more conflicted than Campbell Ogilvie if I have to defend Petrie. [emoji3]

offshorehibby
16-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Super ally on TV news the night saying major changes required and that the likes of Alex Ferguson should be involved. Then he had throw in the prick Smiths name as well.

Ozyhibby
16-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Anybody connected with the old Rangers EBT years should be disqualified.

northstandhibby
16-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Super ally on TV news the night saying major changes required and that the likes of Alex Ferguson should be involved. Then he had throw in the prick Smiths name as well.

Also on Sportsound 'again' was criticism of the SFA and in particular oor Rod.

The morning press too full of criticism of Rod and the SFA.

Kris Boyd's rant now McCoist along with Radar on sportsound last night.

Anyone seeing a pattern of ex huns and so called 'journalists' such as Radar lining up to call for heads to roll at the SFA?

The huns are piling on the pressure along with their poodles in the press and media.

Tin hat time on at the SFA.