PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup in Broxburn

sleeping giant
14-11-2016, 08:06 PM
I was walking up the road after picking the youngest up from school today and was asking him how his day was.
I got the usual "nothing" , "nothing exciting".
Then a few minutes later he said "oh aye , they brought the Scottish Cup into school and I got my photo taken with it" :greengrin:

Everybody in the school got their picture taken as a class photo and were given Persevered wrist bands and taught about the meaning of the word Persevered.

He was chuffed to bits.

This Cup has travelled a fair distance since we claimed it.

Sergey
14-11-2016, 08:09 PM
I was walking up the road after picking the youngest up from school today and was asking him how his day was.
Then a few minutes later he said "oh aye , they brought the Scottish Cup into school and I got my photo taken with it" :greengrin:

Everybody in the school got their picture taken as a class photo and were given Persevered wrist bands and taught about the meaning of the word Persevered.

He was chuffed to bits.

:top marks

It's also heading down to London Town on the 28th January :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
14-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Hope that the twins kept a wide berth ;)

sleeping giant
14-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Hope that the twins kept a wide berth ;)

:greengrin:

They're too auld for that school now.

sleeping giant
14-11-2016, 08:13 PM
:top marks

It's also heading down to London Town on the 28th January :thumbsup:

I hope someone will be looking after it.

I would imagine it could be a fair celebration :greengrin

Sergey
14-11-2016, 08:23 PM
I hope someone will be looking after it.

I would imagine it could be a fair celebration :greengrin

We're close to having a 'very special' guest in attendance.

Wish you could be there J.

Nelly070
14-11-2016, 08:32 PM

He was chuffed to bits.

It's back in Broxburn on Wednesday night at Broxburn United and then again at St Nicholas school on Friday

BroxburnHibee
14-11-2016, 09:30 PM

He was chuffed to bits.

Funnily enough my laddie just asked me why they only went to the primary school

Just Jimmy
14-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Aye idea when it's coming to Fife?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
14-11-2016, 10:40 PM
It's back in Broxburn on Wednesday night at Broxburn United and then again at St Nicholas school on Friday

I might pop along to the Albyn on Wednesday.
Any idea if you can just turn up? Is there a match on?

coldingham hibs
15-11-2016, 07:12 AM

Pitreavie, Dunfermline on the 28/11/16.

HibbySpurs
15-11-2016, 11:10 AM

Aye that would be good to know.... My kids (& me) would be delighted if we could get along for a look.

Anyone know the script for Wed night?

Ardenttwo
15-11-2016, 11:46 AM

Its going to be at the cup game Buckie Thistle v. Dunfermline on 26th Nov

HibbySpurs
15-11-2016, 05:19 PM
They were at Uphall PS today, wee man was ecstatic.

Nelly070
15-11-2016, 08:28 PM

There's no game on, it's just the Younger age groups training.
I'm not sure about just turning up, I would imagine they would want as many people as possible going. Give Broxburn a call and ask for James Pegg.
It will there from 18:30

JDHibs
16-11-2016, 07:04 AM
They were at Uphall PS yesterday, my daughter is at the Nursery there, as soon as she saw it she went nuts and started chanting "HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES" to everyones surprise, then telling everyone how Daddy goes Hibees alot (goes to see them).

Shes 3. Never been prouder.

JIm
16-11-2016, 02:50 PM
They were at Uphall PS yesterday, my daughter is at the Nursery there, as soon as she saw it she went nuts and started chanting "HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES" to everyones surprise, then telling everyone how Daddy goes Hibees alot (goes to see them).

Shes 3. Never been prouder.

Hi Folks

Just to confirm that the cup will be arriving at the Albyn tonight at 6.30pm. I don't know what time we have it here until but get along and get a photo if you are free. All info on the www.busc.org.uk

HibbySpurs
16-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Hi Folks

Just to confirm that the cup will be arriving at the Albyn tonight at 6.30pm. I don't know what time we have it here until but get along and get a photo if you are free. All info on the www.busc.org.uk (http://www.busc.org.uk)

Thanks for letting us know, will 100% be down for a visit.

sleeping giant
16-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Just been in to see our cup with the wife and bairn.
It is still a thing of beauty.

Famous Fiver
16-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Gettin awfy near Halliday territory. Could Andy possibly pop along for a wee photocall?:greengrin

HibbySpurs
17-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Gettin awfy near Halliday territory. Could Andy possibly pop along for a wee photocall?:greengrin

Seen a laddie in there last night with a Rangers top on, just wanted to see the trophy up close I think, fair play to him.

Was great to see it again :agree:

hibs0666
17-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi Folks

Just to confirm that the cup will be arriving at the Albyn tonight at 6.30pm. I don't know what time we have it here until but get along and get a photo if you are free. All info on the www.busc.org.uk

250 people pitched up which is Barry IMHO. Is Broxburn still hun central these days?

Famous Fiver
17-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Were there police and stewards in attendance to stop the 250 invading the pitch?

JIm
18-11-2016, 11:11 AM
250 people pitched up which is Barry IMHO. Is Broxburn still hun central these days?

Yeah that's right, 200-250 from across the community both members and non members which was a great turn out.

And to answer your latter question, you could say that.............................cup win has done wonders in terms of the youngsters in area but still hundreds of Jambos and Rangers fans along with a few Celtic. Hibs numbers defo on the increase and more of the kids starting to wear the Hibs gear which is always a pleasure to see although I'm not sure my Hearts supporting colleague agrees :greengrin