PDA

View Full Version : Minutes Applause - JoJo McCabe

Baldy Foghorn
14-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Hi All,

Jojo died aged 25 a few weeks ago.

His family have asked to circulate a message to try and get a minute's applause on the 25th minute at the game this Saturday, versus QOTS.

If supporter's could spread the word and make this happen, the family would be appreciative.

Thanks

Fanforlife
14-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi All,

His family have asked to circulate a message to try and get a minute's applause on the 25th minute at the game this Saturday, versus QOTS.

If supporter's could spread the word and make this happen, the family would be appreciative.

ThanksWas at Jordans funeral, massive turn out for the laddie. Would hazard a guess that there was lots missed the game v Falkirk who attended funeral as his Family are massive Hibs fans. Hopefully applause is taken up by all who attend Easter Road this Saturday coming!

Craig_HFC
14-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I went to school with JoJo and he played in the same football team as me for a while.

Good lad & good Hibby.

RIP, JoJo.

Mcpakeisgod
14-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Type of guy that always made you laugh. RIP Jojo

monktonharp
15-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Hi All,

Thankswill certainly tell all I know Brockie. will be comforting in some way to his family, I'm sure. RIP jojo

Dashing Bob S
15-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Didn't know him but to die so young is a terrible for his family and close friends. Best wishes to them all.

Greencore
15-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Went to school with Jojo was a good lad.

Rest in peace and condolences to family and friends.

northstandhibby
15-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Didn't know the lad but always sad to hear of hibs supporters passing on. So young too. Thoughts are with his family.

God bless.

Baldy Foghorn
16-11-2016, 08:06 PM