PDA

View Full Version : HT draw numbers

DaveF
13-11-2016, 05:47 PM
What were they yesterday? Cant seem to find them on the fishy site or twitter.

I wont have won but would like to know how many thousands I was out.

hibee
13-11-2016, 06:27 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/happyhibee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveF
13-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks.

Nowhere near as per!

Hermit Crab
13-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Do the tickets sellers do Houdini in the West Stand as they were nowhere to be seen at 14:55, not the first time this season either.

hibee
13-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Do the tickets sellers do Houdini in the West Stand as they were nowhere to be seen at 14:55, not the first time this season either.

They are always hiding in a different place upstairs in the FF now, I used to buy tickets every game when they were easy to find behind the turnstiles but never get one nowadays.

The top prize seems lower as a result considering crowds are up.

green day
13-11-2016, 07:49 PM

I bought mine in West upper at about 5 to three.

Hermit Crab
14-11-2016, 08:08 AM
I bought mine in West upper at about 5 to three.

What end of the stand?

Marco G
14-11-2016, 11:03 AM
They are always hiding in a different place upstairs in the FF now, I used to buy tickets every game when they were easy to find behind the turnstiles but never get one nowadays.

The top prize seems lower as a result considering crowds are up.
They have not been down near the turnstiles for a few seasons now!

In FF upper they used to be just as you come in from the stairs, but recently have been near the centre of the concourse.

The good news is I have won the cash prize. The bad news is that Alex Miller was manager at the time. Anyway the funds raised all go to a good use, so I hope you start trying to find the ticket sellers again!

southern hibby
14-11-2016, 11:41 AM

Well get in before then if yer desperate to buy a ticket or two.

GGTTH

hibee
14-11-2016, 03:04 PM
They have not been down near the turnstiles for a few seasons now!

In FF upper they used to be just as you come in from the stairs, but recently have been near the centre of the concourse.

The good news is I have won the cash prize. The bad news is that Alex Miller was manager at the time. Anyway the funds raised all go to a good use, so I hope you start trying to find the ticket sellers again!

I've no doubt I could find them if I really tried but the point is they are missing out on funds by not being visible as soon as you come in.

I never walked past them without buying a ticket but don't always have time to go and look for them and I'm sure I won't be the only person who bought tickets just because they were in your face as you walked through the turnstile.

Marco G
14-11-2016, 03:08 PM
I've no doubt I could find them if I really tried but the point is they are missing out on funds by not being visible as soon as you come in.

I never walked past them without buying a ticket but don't always have time to go and look for them and I'm sure I won't be the only person who bought tickets just because they were in your face as you walked through the turnstile.
Fair point. It was the youth team players who used to sell them in the Turnstile area. Think since it has changed to youngster & parent it has been up top. Not sure exactly why but think you are right about losing some income.

MSK
14-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Fair point. It was the youth team players who used to sell them in the Turnstile area. Think since it has changed to youngster & parent it has been up top. Not sure exactly why but think you are right about losing some income.I see them every week behind turnstyles lower FF, think I might have missed them one week but most weeks they are there. Its a Father and Daughter and they walk the length of the lower concourse behind the turnstyles selling the tickets.

Still never won a bolt though 😞

monktonharp
14-11-2016, 06:24 PM
they could consider selling outside, or inside the entrance to the shop ? don't see them at times as I go through the turnstyles in the East but they always "caught" me in the entrance to the FF stairs.