PDA

View Full Version : McGinns shooting yesterday

Highland_Hibee
13-11-2016, 01:17 PM
That raker last weekend has given him confidence to shoot when he gets a sight at goal. No reason he can't pick up 3-4 goals a season from outside the box with what we saw yesterday. I'm sure folk will have a go at "the ones off target" but to me that's just frustration showing that we didn't win the game. Goals are one part of McGinns game he can really improve on, I hope now we can see the next stage of his development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aussie_hibee
13-11-2016, 01:58 PM
3 great efforts on goal that needed 3 great saves to keep them out. More than happy if he keeps shooting. It will also cause defenders to start shutting him down and hopefully create more space in and around the box for a decisive pass or a wee one two

B.H.F.C
13-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Unlucky with a couple of efforts. Quite encouraged that he is actually looking to get a shot away now. A few others should take note instead of trying to walk it in.

wookie70
13-11-2016, 03:13 PM
One of the positives from yesterday. He has a good dig on him and shouldn't be afraid to have a go. It might be wiser for him to keep the ball down a bit to give more chance of a deflection but his shooting was decent yesterday.