PDA

View Full Version : Lost Season Ticket

Dunbar Hibee
13-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Hi guys.

Found a child's ST yesterday not far from the club shop after the game - would have posted last night but alcohol had been taken...

Give me a shout. Thanks

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi guys.

Found a child's ST yesterday not far from the club shop after the game - would have posted last night but alcohol had been taken...

Give me a shout. Thanks

Anyone?

I will give the ticket office a call on my lunch and let them know.

alihibs1
17-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Sorry I'm late but is it West lower?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dunbar Hibee
17-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Sorry I'm late but is it West lower?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's for the East stand mate.

Tinker1875
21-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Hi guys.

Give me a shout. Thanks

Hi I lost 2 kids season tickets for the east on sat at the game ... Do you still have it? The name?

hibee_girl
21-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi I lost 2 kids season tickets for the east on sat at the game ... Do you still have it? The name?

This thread was posted after the Falkirk game so I doubt the OP found your tickets

Billy Whizz
21-11-2016, 05:50 PM

Give the TO a call, I'm sure they will be happy to cancel your lost ones, and reissue replacements for you

ronaldo7
22-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Give the TO a call, I'm sure they will be happy to cancel your lost ones, and reissue replacements for you

£5 charge :aok:

I've PM'd the OP, if he/she could empty their in box.

.Sean.
26-07-2017, 04:34 PM
I take it it's easy enough to get a replacement if I phone Hibs tomorrow?

I think I must've lost mine in the twenty seconds between scanning it at the turnstile and buying a pie last night - was also on the phone at the same time so I'm clearly no very good at multitasking and can only think it's fell out my pocket. Only noticed earlier when I went in to my wallet and I'm just home and it's it none of my pockets from last night.

I'm sure I'm not the only dafty ever to have lost one but a pain in the arse all the same.