PDA

View Full Version : Queue at Easter road .

Earlydelivery
13-11-2016, 09:06 AM
My m8 just went past stadium , and said large queue outside .Any idea .

HibbyAndy
13-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Club shoap open ?:dunno:

Jumbo
13-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Photos with the cup again today 🏆

iwasthere1972
13-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Maybe folk who are returning their medium sized home top because it's far far too tight. :wink:

Or is it just me? Always had a medium sized top and always fitted me nicely with room to move my arms. The new one is tighter than a ducks you know what. Never understood that saying either.

iwasthere1972
13-11-2016, 11:28 AM
My m8 just went past stadium , and said large queue outside .Any idea .

Probably the ones who thought that it was a lunchtime Sunday kick off. :greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
13-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Did Peter Houston got locked in the toilets yesterday and there's queue of people wanting to congratulate him on his excellent team tactics when he finally gets out?

The_Horde
13-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Did Peter Houston got locked in the toilets yesterday and there's queue of people wanting to congratulate him on his excellent team tactics when he finally gets out?

Think they're still waiting on the open top bus to arrive so they can parade their point.

7-Heaven
13-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Maybe folk who are returning their medium sized home top because it's far far too tight. :wink:

Or is it just me? Always had a medium sized top and always fitted me nicely with room to move my arms. The new one is tighter than a ducks you know what. Never understood that saying either.

Water tight :wink:

sbell1875
13-11-2016, 10:02 PM

I've been a L for a couple of seasons now and bought a L again this season. Tried it on at home and it was too tight. Well not too tight as such but the fitting of the shirt was pretty poor. Tried on the XL which was far too big.

To cut a long story short I returned the top and got a refund.

First season since 1995/96 I've not had the home shirt.