PDA

View Full Version : Rules

Enough said
12-11-2016, 04:34 PM
If you leave the park after scoring don't you get booked? Kickingbthe ball away when your opponent places the ball for a free kick does that not warrant a free kick either???

calumhibee1
12-11-2016, 04:46 PM
If you leave the park after scoring don't you get booked? Kickingbthe ball away when your opponent places the ball for a free kick does that not warrant a free kick either???

Lee Miller not getting booked for that was laughable. An absolute disgrace of a refereeing performance.

chasitup
12-11-2016, 05:00 PM
John Baird should have been sent off and wasn't even booked. Hippolyte got away with several fouls before being booked. The referee never had control of that game and I apologise to all around me in section 08 of the west stand for my constant screaming at the ref. An absolute disgrace.

matty_f
12-11-2016, 06:10 PM
So many bookable offences were ignored by the ref today. Good knows why. He was utterly hopeless.

tamig
12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
The best one was when the ball boy had the ball in his hands at the FF end. Rogers nodded to him to throw him the ball and as the ball was thrown to Rogers he took a swig of his water and let the ball sail past him. Should have been booked there and then. How Hippolyte lasted so long without being booked was a joke. He could have been off by half time.