PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: IMPORTANT INFO FOR STUDENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

RSS Bot
09-11-2016, 10:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6952)

Keith_M
09-11-2016, 11:15 AM
The club are finally clamping down on the chancers.

hibbycraig
09-11-2016, 04:18 PM
I thought you couldn't get a student ticket without showing a matriculation card?

Jones28
09-11-2016, 04:38 PM
I thought you couldn't get a student ticket without showing a matriculation card?

You can't, though prior to the new entry procedures you didn't have to prove you were a student at the gate - but they've started sending concession ticket holders in through different turnstiles now. Though I haven't had to show ID yet.

Keith_M
09-11-2016, 04:49 PM

There's a problem in that the season starts end of July or beginning of August, but the Matriculation Cards are issued in September or October.

To save new Students missing out on the first round of games, the Club allows people to buy Student STs on condition that they will present the Matric Card before a later deadline

It looks like a number of people that bought Student STs have failed to do so and had their cards suspended,

macca70
09-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Ha ha, think we're being spied on.

Obviously come about as a result of the other thread regarding someone looking for advice on Student season ticks and no longer being a student.

The general consensus and advice seemed to be just keep using it as no one checks on match days.

Scouse Hibee
09-11-2016, 05:19 PM

You can apply without your new matriculation card but have to show it once issued to you by college/uni

Scouse Hibee
09-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Ha ha, think we're being spied on.

Obviously come about as a result of the other thread regarding someone looking for advice on Student season ticks and no longer being a student.

The general consensus and advice seemed to be just keep using it as no one checks on match days.

And they still wont check on matchdays however you need to show it by deadline or card will be cancelled.