PDA

View Full Version : Who killed who?

Famous Fiver
07-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Just thinking.

According to the 400,000 they killed us in May 2012. Deid, gone, caput.

Since then nothing but Scottish Cup grief for them and despite a promotion the deluded still seem to think they should be challenging on a European stage. I don't think they've won a Scottish cup tie since their tainted run ended.

We plugged away, kept knocking on the door, blew it wide open on 21st May and are now, despite being a division below them, enjoying great support with a competent manager and have a feel good factor to match anything post war. Fan ownership is growing. Ground and training ground paid for and complete.

Their stand needs replaced at great cost, their ground will never meet EUFA compliance, their capacity will be less than ER, the peasants are revolting, leaving early in droves, they are owned by a wily old bird screwing them at every turn, fallen out with their training ground landlords, reputation sullied for decades by stiffing every business daft enough to trade with them, complaining about their manager and Harry Potter's style of football.

Oh, and we turned them over on the way when they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I think I could go on and on but I think wee Jason's first goal at the piggery was the first scratch which he turned to a bleed in the replay. The wound is steadily getting worse.

God, we've now won the women's Scottish Cup, pumping them out along the way.

As the title says - Who killed who?

Mr White
07-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Both still alive and kicking as far as I can see. The only genuine attempt at the murder of a football club was by them in 1990.

Hi Heid Yin
07-11-2016, 07:48 PM
:top marksLove it.

snooky
07-11-2016, 07:55 PM
I'd just diagnose it Heart failure.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Just thinking.

According to the 400,000 they killed us in May 2012. Deid, gone, caput.

Since then nothing but Scottish Cup grief for them and despite a promotion the deluded still seem to think they should be challenging on a European stage. I don't think they've won a Scottish cup tie since their tainted run ended.

We plugged away, kept knocking on the door, blew it wide open on 21st May and are now, despite being a division below them, enjoying great support with a competent manager and have a feel good factor to match anything post war. Fan ownership is growing. Ground and training ground paid for and complete.

Their stand needs replaced at great cost, their ground will never meet EUFA compliance, their capacity will be less than ER, the peasants are revolting, leaving early in droves, they are owned by a wily old bird screwing them at every turn, fallen out with their training ground landlords, reputation sullied for decades by stiffing every business daft enough to trade with them, complaining about their manager and Harry Potter's style of football.

Oh, and we turned them over on the way when they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I think I could go on and on but I think wee Jason's first goal at the piggery was the first scratch which he turned to a bleed in the replay. The wound is steadily getting worse.

God, we've now won the women's Scottish Cup, pumping them out along the way.

As the title says - Who killed who?
Very good summary, they also have the dubious distinction of being the only football club to stoop as low as keeping the poppy money and having the shame of acknowledging it in their very own creditors list. A smell that should linger forever

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Sergey
07-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Both still alive and kicking as far as I can see. The only genuine attempt at the murder of a football club was by them in 1990.

Trust me...

...it wasn't :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
07-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Trust me...

...it wasn't :wink:

Boris' roots are from Lithuania are they not? Another man without a plan. Ffs Wallet even bumped the Polis for policing costs ...

FastEddieFelson
07-11-2016, 08:52 PM
They beat Aberdeen in the cup the day we beat raith rovers

#FromTheCapital
07-11-2016, 09:36 PM
They beat Aberdeen in the cup the day we beat raith rovers

I'm very happy they won their first Scottish cup tie as post admin hearts that day. Knocking them out after being 2 goals down with 80 mins on the clock makes our cup win extra special.

Jack
07-11-2016, 09:38 PM
I think it's about time we called a truce ... unless one of them gets lippy. Don't feel the need to hold back!

Let's get back to banter instead of sniping.

Personally I think the jambos little Budgie is doing a fine job over there dragging their support and cesspit of a stadium, if it happens, into the current century while charging them the best interest rate I've seen in doing so.

She's also upset the frail of mind by making them live within their means.

AND. As an aside. I've recently found out the only price increase in the hole [sic] of swinecsstle this season (+8%) was in the hospitality suite where the millionaires (and they're not happy millionaires) indulge themselves. The wee Budgie has been collared on that as well as the crap football the rest are enduring!

I also think she'll make enough of a challenge through in Glasgow to rock, or at least make the bigots feel extremely uncomfortable.

I'm happy no-one died.

They're waking up and smelling the coffee and it's not Blue Mountain 😁

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Truce? Count me out. No surrender.

Lest they forget.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Topographic Hibby
07-11-2016, 10:20 PM
I also think she'll make enough of a challenge through in Glasgow to rock, or at least make the bigots feel extremely uncomfortable.
...and for that she should be congratulated and we should be fully supporting her in rocking the bigot-boat.

WeeRussell
08-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Neither club killed the other. One of them just has/had a great number of fans sad and strange enough to believe/pretend to believe that one cup final result would be enough to end or kill a club as they like to call it. Their football interest revolves around what Hibs do - not having the Scottish Cup thing anymore leaves them lost.

linlithgowhibbie
08-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Our ground and training centre aren't paid for they are being paid for at £500,000 per year to Sir Tom, Thats if I understand the financial side of things:thumbsup:

08-11-2016, 12:54 PM
The reality is (as Jack mentioned above) is that they are begining to wake up and smell the coffee. For too long they have been spoilt and enjoyed some cheated glory at others expense. Now they are having to live in the real world like everybody else and their long held delusion that they are somehow some big super mighty club is starting to look more and more hopeless. They can clutch at straws all they want and try to brush off that the 21st of May didn't bother them with their "oh but skacel has two, you still lost the big one in 2012" and other such garbage but we all know that us winning the cup was an utter nightmare for them. The "1902, big team big cup" etc was their absolute favourite wind up patter and now its gone (they even had the chance themsleves to stop it!). Oh how they must kick themselves for letting a 2 goal lead at home with 10 minutes to go slip. If they'd held on for even a couple more minutes at the very end they would still be able to gloat about 1902, 114 years etc.

Their scottish cup win came because of charities, small businesses, football clubs, public services, the taxman etc etc got absolutely shafted by them. We didn't have to cheat and shamelessly rob in order to win ours. Thats the reality!.

Thecat23
08-11-2016, 01:17 PM
I never really had an issue with Hearts fans until they went mental when Mad Vlad came in. Giving it "big team" pish. They bumped so many folk yet they STILL think they are some kind of big team.

Last team in Edinburgh to win the League Cup and Scottish Cup is Hibs. We have a superior stadium to that hole as well. The fact they actually call themselves "the famous" says it all really!!!

Hearts are a revolting pile of ***** of a club with no shame at all. If they died tomorrow I couldn't give a flying ****!!

Dashing Bob S
08-11-2016, 02:13 PM
They've been the architects of their own demise. 30 years of overspending created a fan expectation of entitlement which is devouring them. Two points of second place and they already feel like a club in decline.

SteveHFC
08-11-2016, 02:47 PM
I never really had an issue with Hearts fans until they went mental when Mad Vlad came in. Giving it "big team" pish. They bumped so many folk yet they STILL think they are some kind of big team.

Last team in Edinburgh to win the League Cup and Scottish Cup is Hibs. We have a superior stadium to that hole as well. The fact they actually call themselves "the famous" says it all really!!!

Hearts are a revolting pile of ***** of a club with no shame at all. If they died tomorrow I couldn't give a flying ****!!
:applause:

stuart-farquhar
08-11-2016, 03:36 PM
My favourite little ditty courtesy of them.
Tune of Camptown races.

Two nil up with ten to go do dah do dah

two nil up with ten to go do dah do dah day

Then you fxxxxxx it up then you fxxxxxx it up

Two nil up with ten to go but the Hibees won the cup.

#FromTheCapital
08-11-2016, 03:51 PM

Here here. Agree fully.