PDA

View Full Version : A bit of Monday morning cheer

Pretty Boy
07-11-2016, 07:14 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/164921-so-the-scottish-cup/page-2#entry5673343

The 2-2 game is still eating away at them. A most enjoyable read on a cold, dark Monday.

Jim44
07-11-2016, 07:25 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/164921-so-the-scottish-cup/page-2#entry5673343

The 2-2 game is still eating away at them. A most enjoyable read on a cold, dark Monday.

The 2-2 scoreline against St J. on Saturday must have brought the nightmare flooding back. They were absolutely gash and fortunate to scrape a draw.

Kato
07-11-2016, 07:47 AM
"One of THE most disappointing games I have ever been to, and I was at Dens, loads of semi finals etc etc. Because it was Hibs made it far worse and Robbie's comments afterwards were a disgrace and worthy of being sacked on their own. "

tee-hee

bingo70
07-11-2016, 07:54 AM
"One of THE most disappointing games I have ever been to, and I was at Dens, loads of semi finals etc etc. Because it was Hibs made it far worse and Robbie's comments afterwards were a disgrace and worthy of being sacked on their own. "

tee-hee

What were his comments again?

3pm
07-11-2016, 07:59 AM
I have no intention of reading it but they were never deserving of a 2-0 lead. Did anyone mention that?

The Falcon
07-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Quite good stuff in that they would like to avoid us because their derby record recently is not good and they genuinely don't appear to know why and lay the blame at Replay Robbies door. I wonder whats changed Yam fuds?

They really are colossally stupid.

hibbysam
07-11-2016, 08:01 AM
I have no intention of reading it but they were never deserving of a 2-0 lead. Did anyone mention that?

A lot of them did, hence why there are so many wanting rid of Robbie lol!

Barney McGrew
07-11-2016, 08:05 AM
One of the prime roasters Craigyboy currently flapping about potentially drawing Hibs in the cup.

As they would say over there, pleasing :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oscar T Grouch
07-11-2016, 08:22 AM
What were his comments again?

The money spinner comment is what irked them. "Should have been sacked for that alone", one mutant avers 😂😂

Coults1875
07-11-2016, 08:54 AM
:lolyam:

Salt N Sauzee
07-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Great read.

They're scared in case they draw us in the Cup :hilarious

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Cash is king at the wongadome and Robbie was clearly delighted with the replay. Not sure why when you consider Stubbs record against him in derbies and the fact that he had to face Jason Cummings the hammer of the yams once again.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Big_Franck
07-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Great read.

They're scared in case they draw us in the Cup :hilarious

They should be, Neilson's record against us is poor. They know they were lucky to even get draws in a couple of recent games and that we've outplayed them in pretty much every derby Neilson has taken charge of. I look forward to the next one, hopefully in the Scottish Cup this season.

KWJ
07-11-2016, 09:17 AM
We bit surprised that Gunner's audacious clearance of his own bar in injury time didnt make the dvd.

Guts, dig and quality were key components in that comeback but we needed a little rub of the green too which we've been sorely lacking for all too long.

High-On-Hibs
07-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Just hope we avoid hibs. I'm embarrassed to say that but that's the truth.

Ron gets it. :lolyam:

Pretty Boy
07-11-2016, 09:37 AM
A lot of them moaning about money being spent on a stand rather than the team as well.

They don't seem to be learning that this is what it's like to actually live within your means rather as opposed to stiffing charities, small businesses and both Scottish and Lithuanian taxpayers.

JimBHibees
07-11-2016, 09:39 AM
What was the best comment out of that cup tie amongst many when was Robbie the whispering fashionista indicated after they had lost the replay something along the lines of, 'well everyone knows the way to beat Hibs is to switch the play", well why didnt you get your team to do that genius.

JDHibs
07-11-2016, 10:01 AM
You know they are desperate when words like "dead rubber" are used to justify a record against a team.

They are terrified of us.

Gives me a warm feeling on the inside. A feeling of happiness after years of them having the upper hand.

On another note, they are going no where, they have no expectations, wont win any cups, are happy with a top 6 place and thats it. Nothing to excite the fans, they slate us for being in the championship but guaranteed they all want us up as they have nothing else to look forward too. Their attendances will fall before long unless Neilson is removed as he doesnt have a clue what hes doing. They play uttering pish boring football aswell.

Jack Hackett
07-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Can anyone post a proper link? I'd love a chortle and the one given doesn't work on my phone.

BoomtownHibees
07-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Can anyone post a proper link? I'd love a chortle and the one given doesn't work on my phone.

Can't you copy and paste it in to your browser?

Peevemor
07-11-2016, 10:08 AM

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 10:12 AM
You know they are desperate when words like "dead rubber" are used to justify a record against a team.

They are terrified of us.

Gives me a warm feeling on the inside. A feeling of happiness after years of them having the upper hand.

On another note, they are going no where, they have no expectations, wont win any cups, are happy with a top 6 place and thats it. Nothing to excite the fans, they slate us for being in the championship but guaranteed they all want us up as they have nothing else to look forward too. Their attendances will fall before long unless Neilson is removed as he doesnt have a clue what hes doing. They play uttering pish boring football aswell.
Yep; if I was them I'd be getting a well connected yam, say someone of the standing of Lord George foulkes, to search around for a foreign buyer with unlimited wealth to spend on them. So long as wee George gives them his seal of approval the champions league will be on again.

seanoheimhin
07-11-2016, 10:23 AM
:lolyam:

:thumbsup:

Highland_Hibee
07-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Their discussion about our attendances is "pleasing" too. A bit of yamanomics from some but the majority can't deny our gates are impressive. Sorry guys all real world numbers over our side of the capital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
07-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Apparently if Ozturk hadn't have went off they'd have won. Hibs tactic was to take out their best players and that's why we came back from 2-0 down to draw and then won the replay 😂

Nicho87
07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
When is the draw for the next round and are we in from that stage.

tamig
07-11-2016, 10:37 AM
It's amusing reading. What strikes me is the sense of entitlement the bulk of them seem to have. Clearly only been around from the Mercer years onwards and through the financial doping periods. They don't get reality at all.

c31
07-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Jambo at work said he left early on sat as they were pish and he's one of the brainwashed. First time I've ever heard him being negitive. Which made my Monday...

Salt N Sauzee
07-11-2016, 11:14 AM
When is the draw for the next round and are we in from that stage.

We, The Holders, come into the Fourth Round along with the Premiership Teams plus Dundee Utd, Falkirk & Raith.

The Third Round is played on Saturday 26th November so I guess the draw for the Fourth Round will be made on the Monday? (28th Nov)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-11-2016, 11:20 AM
"From 2nd half kick off somehow the opportunity was there to finish it and win comfortably. We sat back hoping to hold on.

An utterly disgusting performance from the first whistle to the last.

We then followed that disgusting 90 minutes with a similarly awful 45 mins at Easter Rd.

He should have been sacked immediately afterwards."

Hahahaha!

SteveHFC
07-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Would be funny to knock them out the cup 2 years in a row.

theonlywayisup
07-11-2016, 11:49 AM
What was the best comment out of that cup tie amongst many when was Robbie the whispering fashionista indicated after they had lost the replay something along the lines of, 'well everyone knows the way to beat Hibs is to switch the play", well why didnt you get your team to do that genius.

Ah, that's why Paterson kept attempting the cross-field ball so many times. However, most seemed to end up behind the player, too much in front of the player or in the stand..

JimBHibees
07-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Ah, that's why Paterson kept attempting the cross-field ball so many times. However, most seemed to end up behind the player, too much in front of the player or in the stand..

Crossfield ball is giving him a bit more credit than deserved IMO, crude punts up the park being more accurate. It was like watching Wimbledon of the 80s absolutely shocking and smacked of a Potter tactic. Ironically they were better in the second half when trying to pass the ball.

CallumLaidlaw
07-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Would be funny to knock them out the cup 2 years in a row.

Since they ENDED us back in 2012, they have been knocked out 3 times in a row at the round they entered in. Last season they finally got through a round, only to get beat by us. In the 4 years since winning it, we've knocked them out twice. In those 4 years, they've scored 3 goals in the scottish cup, and conceded 15.

In the 4 years since they ended us, we've went - Final, 5th round, Semi final, winners. :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
07-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Since they ENDED us back in 2012, they have been knocked out 3 times in a row at the round they entered in. Last season they finally got through a round, only to get beat by us. In the 4 years since winning it, we've knocked them out twice. In those 4 years, they've scored 3 goals in the scottish cup, and conceded 15.

In the 4 years since they ended us, we've went - Final, 5th round, Semi final, winners. :flag:

Its quite noticeable how gash they have been in the Scottish cup since 2012, its almost as if some sort of Karma is at work ... the fitba gods must have looked down that day and went 'nah we're no huvvin this' .... hell, there was even an outbreak of Legionnaires disease on the day of their cup parade.

At least there's a few Yams on that thread prepared to admit that even in the games they won and drew in the last few fixtures they have been outplayed ... the Ozturk equaliser game being a case in point where they were second best for practically the whole 90 minutes.

Jack Hackett
07-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Can't you copy and paste it in to your browser?

Have you ever tried to do that with big thumbs?

Jack Hackett
07-11-2016, 12:50 PM

Grassy arse amigo

mutley
07-11-2016, 01:11 PM
That was a great read, really enjoyed that

Mr White
07-11-2016, 01:19 PM

When you put it like that...

:faf:

southsider
07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Apparently if Ozturk hadn't have went off they'd have won. Hibs tactic was to take out their best players and that's why we came back from 2-0 down to draw and then won the replay 😂
Aye, who kicked Dylan ?

brog
07-11-2016, 02:35 PM
This is my fav!! Surely an infiltrator!

No-one fears the opposition I think. It is more a case of we know how poor we are under Neilson. It is clear that we will concede in every game so I struggle to be confident. We have so many ***** players in our team I honestly have no idea how you can be so confident. Our goalie is *****, Souttar is *****, Rherras is *****, Sammon is *****, Muirhead is *****, Kitchen is *****, Johnsen is *****, Cowie is *****, Ozturk is ***** and our management team is extremely *****.

PS, the censored word rhymes with Tom Kite!

JeMeSouviens
07-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Jeez, didn't realise our cup win had demoralised them that much! The peasants are revolting right enough. :wink:

Pleasing. :na na:

O'Rourke3
07-11-2016, 05:39 PM
An excellent read :greengrin

Cat Stanton
07-11-2016, 05:55 PM
They are 2 points off being 2nd in the league. Had they won on Saturday, they would be 2nd. I'm confused about (a) what they are moaning about and (b) where they think they should be.

Albanian Hibs
07-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Great dinner time reading 😂

Mr White
07-11-2016, 06:31 PM
They are 2 points off being 2nd in the league. Had they won on Saturday, they would be 2nd. I'm confused about what they are moaning about

The answer to that part is a beautiful collage of Hanlons equaliser, Cummings celebrating at easter road, Conrad saving 2 penalties, Stokes and Gray scoring at hampden, 22000 scarves being held aloft to the defining rendition of Sunshine on Leith and an open top bus heading down the walk with green and white smiles everywhere :flag:

Aldo
07-11-2016, 06:49 PM
The answer to that part is a beautiful collage of Hanlons equaliser, Cummings celebrating at easter road, Conrad saving 2 penalties, Stokes and Gray scoring at hampden, 22000 scarves being held aloft to the defining rendition of Sunshine on Leith and an open top bus heading down the walk with green and white smiles everywhere :flag:

This indeed however from some of the clips from a yam POV in the reply victory.... Cummings was a reject and was total s****e when he stuck the balk in the back of the net.

It is hurting them and hurting them in a bad way. They could have prevented this and still had their comfort blanket!! Have to remember we were a championship team but managed to come from 2 down to equalise with only 9 mins left.

All very pleasing.

O and for all you yam roasters looking in

GET IT RIGHT ROOND YOU YA BUNCH OF GRADE A ROASTERS!

emerald green
07-11-2016, 06:53 PM
It's interesting the number of fandangos who blame Neilson for all sorts of stuff. They don't seem to realise, or understand, that wee Robbie does what he's told by the boss - Harry Potter.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 06:55 PM
They are 2 points off being 2nd in the league. Had they won on Saturday, they would be 2nd. I'm confused about (a) what they are moaning about and (b) where they think they should be.
Champions league, world cup stars, megasuperhotel stadium, no debt/only owing it to themselves etc etc

This is what they are uptight about, they can't believe it hasn't happened and that no one has come along with unlimited use of someone else's money to dupe them again.

jacomo
07-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Yep; if I was them I'd be getting a well connected yam, say someone of the standing of Lord George foulkes, to search around for a foreign buyer with unlimited wealth to spend on them. So long as wee George gives them his seal of approval the champions league will be on again.

God it's terrifying.

With his connections, and The Famous Maroon that is revered by fans across the world, money will be beating a path to their door. I've heard there are Russian businessmen who are interested.

The infrastructure is in place - they have a stadium, most of which is stil safe if you take care, an almost full size pitch, and they have training facilities secured on a long term tenancy!

A bit of investment and prepare for take off. Even the Champions League might be within reach.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2016, 10:23 PM
God it's terrifying.

With his connections, and The Famous Maroon that is revered by fans across the world, money will be beating a path to their door. I've heard there are Russian businessmen who are interested.

The infrastructure is in place - they have a stadium, most of which is stil safe if you take care, an almost full size pitch, and they have training facilities secured on a long term tenancy!

A bit of investment and prepare for take off. Even the Champions League might be within reach.
Don't tell me they're going to win the champions league by 2008? Whatever next[emoji6]

Topographic Hibby
07-11-2016, 10:28 PM
God it's terrifying.

I hear there are many Banks awash with cash that are itching to get involved in Scottish football. Their investment would be like owing money to yourself. Almost invisible. A bit like owing money to charities, the police force, ambulance staff and the local newsagent.

Or perhaps the fans could stump up even more money. A share issue or a fan ownership model.

Or a cake sale - that worked before............

Springbank
07-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Its quite noticeable how gash they have been in the Scottish cup since 2012, its almost as if some sort of Karma is at work ... s.

No its just economics aka reality bites, for the yams

When you start paying bills and playing footballers you can afford within your budget, it's amazing how quickly the on pitch product suffers

Eyrie
07-11-2016, 11:11 PM
I hear there are many Banks awash with cash that are itching to get involved in Scottish football. Their investment would be like owing money to yourself. Almost invisible. A bit like owing money to charities, the police force, ambulance staff and the local newsagent.

Or perhaps the fans could stump up even more money. A share issue or a fan ownership model.

Or a cake sale - that worked before............

With all that money available I'm sure the fans will take an interest. One of them is doing just that right now and at a rate of 6.2%.

GreenLake
07-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Direct debit cancellations will spike if we beat them in the cup yet again.

Gogs07
08-11-2016, 12:05 AM
It's great when the inbred mutants are not winning, as they usually turn on their own for a blame game.

The Huntz stole a 2 goal lead and gave it back with ease. The money replay was a great night out and should have been more convincing than a 1 nil. Their caveman manager was left counting the cash, which will be needed for their extended bike shed and we will See what happens when they slide down the table after the year, with no cash for players!!:agree:

California-Hibs
08-11-2016, 02:45 AM
It'll forever hurt them knowing they were one of the big causes of us winning the cup. 2-0 up.....at home.....with only 10 minutes left.....against a 'Championship Team' 😂😂😂 Thank-you Jambos for being pish and bottling it!! 😀👍

Hermit Crab
08-11-2016, 04:06 AM
Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Just hope we avoid hibs. I'm embarrassed to say that but that's the truth.

Ron gets it. :lolyam:

Must be a Hibby undercover!

Dashing Bob S
08-11-2016, 04:34 AM
They're right to be worried. They've been operating an non-viable business model for 30 years. Now their structure dictates that it's impossible for them to do that again, even if they could find a mug to underwrite it. Operating in this way has set unrealistic expectations on their fanbase. They are punching above their weight in the table and already massively disillusioned and running scared of hypothetically facing a championship side in the Scottish Cup.

It's difficult to see a future of anything other than stagnation, direct debit cancellations, financial shrinkage, falling attendances and slipping down the table to bottom six status.

Barney McGrew
08-11-2016, 06:59 AM
God it's terrifying.

Thats just crazy talk.

Next thing you know you'll be telling us that they're going to sign World Cup stars :cb

Pedantic_Hibee
08-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Gerrit wrapped right roond ye ya shower of halfwits.

Welcome to the real world where you can only spend the money you've got.

How much of their club do they own again? Surely it'll be nearly half given how long and how much they've blindly handed over?

I know we've only been contributing for less than half the time they have so I take we own half of what they own?

Am I right?

In fact, we might have less than half of what they own as their benefactor is a Jambo so I figure she's given them plenty leeway and favourable terms?

Can someone clarify?

Asking for a friend.

GreenLake
08-11-2016, 01:39 PM
They will sell Walker, Nicholson and Paterson to cover the cost of planning a new stand.

KeithTheHibby
08-11-2016, 01:53 PM
They will sell Walker, Nicholson and Paterson to cover the cost of planning a new stand.

Paterson will leave for nowt.

JimBHibees
08-11-2016, 01:54 PM

Yeh but who will pay for the other 90% of the costs. :greengrin