PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk: A Dot Counters Wet Dream Or Houston Has Failed To Launch?

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2016, 01:07 AM
This should be a big game but I think DUFC are our rivals now. Sorry Houston.

NAE NOOKIE
06-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Its looking more and more as if Utd are going to be the team we will be fighting it out with for first place, but anybody who writes off Falkirk as anything more than a tough game needs their bumps felt ....... If there's one game Houston will get them up for its against us, I think we would be very foolish to write them off because of their recent dodgy form.

This game should attract at least 16,000, though I think the Falkirk support will be a few hundred less than it should have been because of their poor form ..... having said that, I was surprised at how poorly they were supported in last seasons playoff game at ER so perhaps they wouldn't have brought that many even if they were doing well.

Steve20
06-11-2016, 03:51 AM
It's a straight battle between us and Utd now. Vital we win these two home games coming up. Utd are flying now.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-11-2016, 08:50 AM
We have different motivation to shove it right up Houston's team. It's in our interests that the teams in and around third fourth and fifth still keep nipping points from each other including United.

pedroorange1875
06-11-2016, 07:08 PM
This should be a big game but I think DUFC are our rivals now. Sorry Houston.

Is that you again Alan? you made a silly statement last year about Falkirk when you were manager did you not, best not tempt fate again

Lancs Harp
06-11-2016, 07:18 PM
I hope their station pavement dancers dont turn up.

Well 'ard.

jacomo
06-11-2016, 08:24 PM
Is that you again Alan? you made a silly statement last year about Falkirk when you were manager did you not, best not tempt fate again

Minded to agree.

Clocks have only just gone back, too early to be making predictions. We just need to put a long run together and treat every opponent with respect.

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-11-2016, 08:27 PM
A very important game for us, strong ref needed against this bunch of yam like cloggers and lucky overtime goals.

Go Hibs!

Glory Lurker
06-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Houston never launches. The Cape does that. Houston takes over when the launch has cleared the tower. That's what this thread is about, isn't it? :confused:

hibbysam
06-11-2016, 08:53 PM

Alan Stubbs, rightly, at the time stated only Hibs and Rangers would be challenging for the league, he was right, Falkirk weren't ever anywhere near. Hibs were until late February when we fell away. He said nothing about Falkirk not challenging Hibs.

Squealing pig
06-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Need to get a song for playing them let's all do the station bounce