Time do the normally go up on hibs tv?

Midnight mate..

Billy
05-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Goals: https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/1399

ElginHibbie
05-11-2016, 11:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFl-YKh-aLc

Hibstv highlights not good, don't even see McGinn's goal go in! These much better

Andy74
05-11-2016, 11:11 PM

Hibstv highlights not good, don't even see McGinn's goal go in! These much better

Those pictures are quality. Is that Ayr TV?

ElginHibbie
05-11-2016, 11:15 PM

Looks like it, all there highlights seem to be that sort of quality. Hibs should be asking what they use and buying the same!

aussie_hibee
05-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Cheers for the link, Hibs Tv match highlights saying "no playable sources found" for the second or third week running.

Boyle89
05-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Cheers for the link, Hibs Tv match highlights saying "no playable sources found" for the second or third week running.

It tends to sort itself out after about an hour or 2.
Happened to me past few week as well.

HappyAsHellas
05-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Raith and Ayr tv have good quality highlights whereas we have some footage shot on a 1990's phone with a 1 megapixel camera. WTF!
Get it sorted Petrie:grr:

Highland_Hibee
05-11-2016, 11:57 PM
I pay for HibsTV but I always get better coverage from the free view from our opposition. If it wasn't for the radio coverage I wouldn't be subscribed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
06-11-2016, 12:23 AM

I thought the picture quality was terrific. :agree:

Cat Stanton
06-11-2016, 12:28 AM

Thanks for that.The (audio-less as per usual) Hibs TV highlights are atrocious. Why do I pay for that sh*t..?

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2016, 12:42 AM
McGinn goal hilarious. Great strike, but FFS, if we had lost that...

Hermit Crab
06-11-2016, 01:03 AM
McGinn goal hilarious. Great strike, but FFS, if we had lost that...

Burger never. Routine win today.

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Burger never. Routine win today.

They almost looked bored putting Ayr away.

givescotlandfreedom
06-11-2016, 01:46 AM

I thought the picture quality was terrific. :agree:

Good interviews with both managers after the game there too.

HoboHarry
06-11-2016, 02:31 AM
McGinn will get the plaudits, but what a save that was by Rocky......... :not worth

Pete
06-11-2016, 02:45 AM
Hard to tell from the highlights but Fyvie looked influential. Again.

Boyle89
06-11-2016, 02:50 AM
I pay for HibsTV but I always get better coverage from the free view from our opposition. If it wasn't for the radio coverage I wouldn't be subscribed.

This.

California-Hibs
06-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Thanks for that.The (audio-less as per usual) Hibs TV highlights are atrocious. Why do I pay for that sh*t..?

The highlights might not be up to everyone's liking but the match day Live Video Quality vastly outstrips Raith Rovers and those highlights you just saw on Ayr TV. Hibs have clearly invested in a good HD cam for this. For us overseas folk the picture is superb!!

green day
06-11-2016, 07:00 AM

I'm a bit confused by this. The Ayr stuff was better quality pictures etc. Are we saying there is more than one set of TV cameras at an Ayr v Hibs championship match?

Seems bizarre, I would have thought that at all games the home team do the telly (unless it's a Sky/Alba game) and the away team get the pictures from them?

h1bee123
06-11-2016, 07:01 AM
I've just unsubscribed from Hibs TV - will come back when they sort it out.

Baldy Foghorn
06-11-2016, 07:14 AM
You can hear how vocal NL is during highlights:greengrin

HH81
06-11-2016, 07:18 AM

Cheers for link. Great quality video.

Hibs looked in full control. Good to see.

Not In The Know
06-11-2016, 07:46 AM
I would imagine all clubs are using very similar cameras. It's only when they are editing the footage do hibstv mess it up. The no audio excuse every week is quite frankly unacceptable. Especially when for example Ayr Utd has it for free on YouTube. The new hibstv website is useless. Confusing to navigate constant login issues. doesnt work properly on iOS devices and always defaults to the low quality stream. Hence folk thinking we have a dodgy camera.

Fwiw the live home games are great along with Cliffs commentary who is easily better than most BBC pundits.

Hibeewilly
06-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Yes BF some nice expletives in there!!:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
06-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Yes BF some nice expletives in there!!:greengrin

:agree::agree:

Hibby Bairn
06-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Good highlights. Why are we frequently not wearing the Hibs strip when away from home? No colour clash whatsoever.

wookie70
06-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Very good highlights and some great play from Hibs from 1-11. The first goal is one of the best we have scored this year. SJM is a cracker too and has been coming as he has had a good few well hit shots whistle wide in the last few weeks. Fyvie involved everywhere and Shinnie looking really good too.

This may sound odd but Boyle really needs to work on his finishing. The rest of his game looked brilliant but even though the ball found its way into the net neither finish was very good. The second goal in particular was a pretty easy finish and he chose to lace it right at the keeper and got lucky with a wee touch from the defender. Hopefully, now that he has scored and played so well he can start to look a bit more composed in front of goal. If he can he could be like a new signing for us. Boyle has grabbed his chance and his effort seems to be rubbing off on the whole team. He fully deserves to keep his place and when Jason or Keats come back in they know they will have to play very well to force the Squirrel out. Its been long time since we had that kind of competition up front.

Looking forward to next week already

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Watch the Hibs TV highlights before watching you tube.

matty_f
06-11-2016, 08:51 AM

You can change the quality setting on the Hibs TV video.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-11-2016, 08:53 AM
You can change the quality setting on the Hibs TV video.

But not so that it matches the you tube quality?

matty_f
06-11-2016, 08:58 AM

I agree.

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Good highlights. Why are we frequently not wearing the Hibs strip when away from home? No colour clash whatsoever.I don't know but maybe it's for good luck because we've not lost a game away whilst wearing the strip.

SteveHFC
06-11-2016, 09:13 AM

youtube = 2319kbs 1280 x 720 25fps
hibstv = 1500kbs(max) 854 x 480 29fps

Speedway
06-11-2016, 09:16 AM
We seem to be taking the concept of an 'away' strip literally this season.

Have we worn green away from home yet?

Baldy Foghorn
06-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Good highlights. Why are we frequently not wearing the Hibs strip when away from home? No colour clash whatsoever.

We were wearing the Hibs strip

The Green Goblin
06-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Hibs TV only have full control of all aspects of their production when we play at ER. They have been delivering an exceptional HD live stream, highlights package (both with choice of picture quality so it suits individuals' internet speeds) and a superb overall product to international subscribers for a very long time now. A few toys getting needlessly thrown out of prams here.

h1bee123
06-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Hibs TV only have full control of all aspects of their production when we play at ER. They have been delivering an exceptional HD live stream, highlights package (both with choice of picture quality so it suits individuals' internet speeds) and a superb overall product to international subscribers for a very long time now. A few toys getting needlessly thrown out of prams here.

Without a doubt, Hibs TV is fantastic for international subsribers who can watch all games streamed in HD. For UK subsribers, we pay for match highlights often without audio and of poorer quality then other clubs give away for free on youtube. OK its only £5.99 a month for us but I still think the product should be better.

Hamish
06-11-2016, 09:25 AM
After about a minute on the highlights SJM misplaces a pass and you can hear the shout of ****'s sake from the bench:greengrin

The Green Goblin
06-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Without a doubt, Hibs TV is fantastic for international subsribers who can watch all games streamed in HD. For UK subsribers, we pay for match highlights often without audio and of poorer quality then other clubs give away for free on youtube. OK its only £5.99 a month for us but I still think the product should be better.

A fair point about the video vs audio streaming, :agree: but that is still the only difference. Obviously, there's a rights issue with broadcasting live video in the UK, but all subscribers get the same highlights, interviews, reports etc. They revamped the whole service a few weeks back too.

Wee Effen Bee
06-11-2016, 12:05 PM

I can't. What is the real problem here? No audio, smaller clubs with better quality feed - as well as better highlights - can't get it on my iPad without losing a lot of quality? Then this new prompt of, 'no playable sources found' which has reared in past couple of weeks is annoying. Another thing, when I first log in, why does it say package not found? Then I sometimes have to input my info again before it allows me to proceed. Any ideas where I'm going wrong or is it the service? As I said, it's only been in the past couple of weeks I have had any serious issues with HibsTV.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2016, 12:12 PM

Much better than my view yesterday

grunt
06-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Why were you lying on your side?

Hermit Crab
06-11-2016, 01:43 PM

Should have swapped stand stand tickets for terracing billy. That's what I did. Freedom to move around and get a better view :greengrin

Dinkydoo
06-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks for posting.

A few things I noted:

It's great to hear how vocal Neil Lennon is and that he's actually shouting tactical advice in realtime to players - "Forward, play it forward ... *gives ball away* ... aw for **** sake " :greengrin:

We should have had a penalty

Shinnie should have scored

Marciano made a great save a 1 - 0

Boyle was very involved and causes a lot of problems when played through the middle

Going from the highlights alone, we're looking good and playing a semi-direct system of football. I'm feeling positive about this season.

brog
06-11-2016, 02:10 PM

Thanks for these, as you say much better. I hate criticising Hibs in any manner & I like the compliments from overseas viewers but the highlights on Hibs TV are awful. On a more positive note some good performances. Looked like FF & SJM ran the midfield & Holt looks much fitter now. I'm a big fan of Martin Boyle, love his attitude, but he definitely got a bit lucky with both goals yesterday. Good stuff & our away record is outstanding.

CyberSauzee
06-11-2016, 03:35 PM

:greengrin Noticed that at 1m 12s

Hermit Crab
06-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Heres Langfields absolute Howler!!https://youtu.be/ewuk6vGSnqc?t=403

Jack Hackett
06-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Nowhere near as bad as this....

https://youtu.be/Cp8tAcWp64g

Hermit Crab
06-11-2016, 04:45 PM

Why bring that up?

Jack Hackett
06-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Why bring that up?

Because it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw Langfields. If you can't look back and laugh...

greenlex
06-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Im warming to the Ginger God. :thumbsup:

Hi Heid Yin
06-11-2016, 06:30 PM
What is it with Hibs tv and the silence that accompanies the videos?
Get it sorted!:confused:

Mr White
06-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Im warming to the Ginger God. :thumbsup:

:agree:
He's a good guy to have on your side I reckon

Hi Heid Yin
06-11-2016, 06:41 PM
I've just unsubscribed from Hibs TV - will come back when they sort it out.

I too Have unsubscribed. I feel that I'm being short changed by Hibs TV.

mjhibby
06-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Jason will be getting splinters in his derriere if squirrel keeps up this form. We seem to be creating loads of chances and Boyles movement is at the heart of them. When Jason plays we spend time created chances for Jason now Boyle is help set up his own chances. Watch and learn young man.

hibbytam
06-11-2016, 06:53 PM

I still think that shouldn't have counted.

Hermit Crab
07-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Because it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw Langfields. If you can't look back and laugh...

I didn't laugh at the time having spent my hard earned to get into that game. :greengrin

Highland_Hibee
07-11-2016, 12:00 PM

He actually had a few good saves in the game. Shame for him. [emoji23]