PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

Hibby Bairn
05-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Fantastic football from Chelsea v Everton. Brilliant to watch.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2016, 05:59 PM
What a performance, Hazard is back, nae Europe to worry about. What a performance, Laddies Price Boost 7/5 HT-FT as well which is nice.

BullsCloseHibs
05-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Fantastic football from Chelsea v Everton. Brilliant to watch.

Everton are just a great team. No matter this evenings score!!!

Scouse Hibee
05-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Great performance and another reality check for Everton fans.....pleasing.

Pete
06-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Great performance and another reality check for Everton fans.....pleasing.

Let's be honest, if Chelsea were to play like that against Liverpool then they would also get a "reality check". Hazard was immense but what about Pedro, Costa etc...players who had flat tyres last season. It has to come down to the manager.

Before the season, people were talking about which half of Manchester would get the crown. Now it could be going somewhere in London...or even Liverpool. :hmmm:

Scouse Hibee
06-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Let's be honest, if Chelsea were to play like that against Liverpool then they would also get a "reality check". Hazard was immense but what about Pedro, Costa etc...players who had flat tyres last season. It has to come down to the manager.

Before the season, people were talking about which half of Manchester would get the crown. Now it could be going somewhere in London...or even Liverpool. :hmmm:

Liverpool have already played and beaten them at Stamford Bridge this season. As for the reality check I have Blue mates telling me a couple of weeks ago Everton a cert for top four....laughable. They certainly got a reality check yesterday except one of them who stands by his top four prediction.
Liverpool will do well to finish top four in my opinion,can't see them winning it but I live in hope.