PDA

View Full Version : Yams at Oriam

GreenCastle
04-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Heard today at the official opening of the facility at Heriot Watt that Hearts didn't even have anyone present to represent the club. Hibs had LD in attendance but our pink neighbours have had a minor fallout with those running the facility.

Interesting way to act at your own so called training academy !!

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Heard today at the official opening of the facility at Heriot Watt that Hearts didn't even have anyone present to represent the club. Hibs had LD in attendance but our pink neighbours have had a minor fallout with those running the facility.

Interesting way to act at your own so called training academy !!

Hope they put their rent up

3pm
04-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Hope they put their rent up

Boot them out.

Mikey
04-11-2016, 06:31 PM
........ our pink neighbours have had a minor fallout with those running the facility.

Maybe they've been asked to pay their way.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Maybe they've been asked to pay their way.

I believe they think they have 1st option on indoor facilities, but they are only a tenant

Mikey
04-11-2016, 06:38 PM
I believe they think they have 1st option on indoor facilities, but they are only a tenant

Yep. They need to phone up and book just like everyone else :greengrin

Bostonhibby
04-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Breathtakingly arrogant combined with a bit of entitlement and absolutely no shame.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the yams.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Breathtakingly arrogant combined with a bit of entitlement and absolutely no shame.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the yams.

Maybe Robbie and Craig were asked to shave

Bostonhibby
04-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Maybe Robbie and Craig were asked to shave
[emoji1] Aye, or stop holding hands.

I think their problem actually is that they wanted everyone to think this is their training centre. As they are regarded as just another user the toys are out the pram.

lord bunberry
04-11-2016, 07:05 PM
How can they have the cheek to have a fallout with the university after bumping them for hundreds of thousands of pounds. They are utterly shameless.

Col2
04-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Heard some time ago that while legally they don't have to pay Heriot Watt the c£175k they screwed them over under the vladster, the agreement they had verbally when they needed to use the facility was that they would pay it back when back in its feet (agreed with administrator).

Now Queen Ann not happy that Heriot Watt pushing for its owed cash back.

Expect something public soon.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Heard some time ago that while legally they don't have to pay Heriot Watt the c£175k they screwed them over under the vladster, the agreement they had verbally when they needed to use the facility was that they would pay it back when back in its feet (agreed with administrator).

Pleasing😄

O'Rourke3
04-11-2016, 07:10 PM

Hopefully that means moving to a state of the art coucil pitch for training

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Bostonhibby
04-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Pleasing😄
Agree, and if true typical yam behaviour. True colours showing now they've put a wee bit time between today's version and the administration version of their club.

Pete
04-11-2016, 07:12 PM

Big team: Big sand dunes.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Agree, and if true typical yam behaviour. True colours showing now they've put a wee bit time between today's version and the administration version of their club.

And when they pay it, hope Oriam build a decent car park, absolute nightmare to try and park to watch Hibs under 20's

greenlex
04-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Got to be some mistake. Just last week Chewbacca Jnr was telling everone they have the best facilities in the country!!!!!

Bostonhibby
04-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Got to be some mistake. Just last week Chewbacca Jnr was telling everone they have the best facilities in the country!!!!!
Didn't say which country though. Plenty sand dunes in Mongolia

Northernhibee
04-11-2016, 07:47 PM
They've no won the big cup since 2012.

O'Rourke3
04-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Didn't say which country though. Plenty sand dunes in Mongolia

And Tattooine..

Sent via the bushes @ EM

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Big team: Big sand dunes.

However, those dunes are not as big as they once were due to coastal erosion... :nerd:

Deansy
04-11-2016, 08:16 PM

Just copying their big-bros on Govan - all debts belong to the 'old' Hearts but '5-1', 'SC Win' is still valid and theirs !!

Slim Shady
04-11-2016, 11:01 PM

They don't want first option on it Billy. The indoor surface is terrible, too hard. First team only use this as a very last resort.

I hope we stop using it for our development games. Stick to grass.

jacomo
04-11-2016, 11:06 PM
[emoji1] Aye, or stop holding hands.

I think their problem actually is that they wanted everyone to think this is their training centre. As they are regarded as just another user the toys are out the pram.

Their hosts had to rebrand the place to distance themselves from Hearts.

Hermit Crab
05-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Last time I was there the Hearts youth players were washing cars outside! No joke either!!!

son of haggart
05-11-2016, 05:13 AM
Last time I was there the Hearts youth players were washing cars outside! No joke either!!!

We're looking for guys who can shine when they make the step up to the first team

ACLeith
05-11-2016, 05:43 AM
We're looking for guys who can shine when they make the step up to the first team

👍 You usually come over very well on here. Are you sure you're not an undercover Hibby? Of if not, it's never too late to change

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2016, 06:27 AM

If true excellent news, will show the lying thieving cheating arrogant deluded fuds what they are really like.

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 06:29 AM

The rest of the creditors would have something to say if that happened. I doubt that the administrator would agree to something like that....it's illegal AFAIK.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 06:33 AM

greenginger
05-11-2016, 07:48 AM
The rest of the creditors would have something to say if that happened. I doubt that the administrator would agree to something like that....it's illegal AFAIK.

Could Herriot Watt not be classed as a sort of football creditor.

Musselburgh juniors got a settlement that way for use of their pitch by Vlads men.

Billy Whizz
05-11-2016, 07:57 AM

Agree with you on that, but HW held all the cards, as the Yams wanted to continue to train there.

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Could Herriot Watt not be classed as a sort of football creditor.

Musselburgh juniors got a settlement that way for use of their pitch by Vlads men.
Only in the sense that they're a creditor of a football club. Everyone else could say the same.

If they were a football creditor, they would have had their money already.

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Agree with you on that, but HW held all the cards, as the Yams wanted to continue to train there.
They may have increased the rent, to take account of past debts. But that becomes a new debt, not payment of the old debt.

Bostonhibby
05-11-2016, 09:14 AM
I see your point but there's not a lot to suggest HW were inclined to give them a hard time bearing in mind the debt they allowed to build up in the first place.

Sounds like another one of their special relationships

Ozyhibby
05-11-2016, 10:22 AM
I doubt they increased the rent. At the time of the admin Hearts were trying to get it reduced.
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/hearts-administration-bdo-hold-heriot-watt-talks-1-3096515
At the time Heriott watt had still not been awarded the Oriam and would have been looking to keep a full time football club training there as part of their bid proposal so it's likely a deal was done that is favourable to the yams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
05-11-2016, 10:41 AM

It's what I heard. I don't think it's anything official but remember yams were desperate when that admin guy took over. A gentlemans agreement? I can't believe any organisation would be happy to be stuffed one day and then the next day welcome with open arms.

I do agree it could never be legally bound. All they need to do is put the price up.....significantly...

Col2
05-11-2016, 10:44 AM
I doubt they increased the rent. At the time of the admin Hearts were trying to get it reduced.
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/hearts-administration-bdo-hold-heriot-watt-talks-1-3096515
At the time Heriott watt had still not been awarded the Oriam and would have been looking to keep a full time football club training there as part of their bid proposal so it's likely a deal was done that is favourable to the yams.

Maybe then but not now. The facility gets a lot more usage now so income and demand must be high.

Ozyhibby
05-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Maybe then but not now. The facility gets a lot more usage now so income and demand must be high.

Depends if Hearts negotiated themselves a long term deal.

Ozyhibby
05-11-2016, 10:58 AM
From the yams accounts it looks like they have to pay £283. If so then that is a reduction from the £400k they used to pay.
Of course, I could be totally reading it wrong? CWG?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161105/514e64eb698958b985882a71f178ca6b.png

Deansy
05-11-2016, 11:32 AM
No matter what latest,immoral, act 'Charity Thieves FC' have committed, its highly unlikely it'll be reported in the SMSM.

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 12:14 PM
From the yams accounts it looks like they have to pay £283. If so then that is a reduction from the £400k they used to pay.
Of course, I could be totally reading it wrong? CWG?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161105/514e64eb698958b985882a71f178ca6b.png

Looks like it:)

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2016, 12:39 PM
It's what I heard. I don't think it's anything official but remember yams were desperate when that admin guy took over. A gentlemans agreement? I can't believe any organisation would be happy to be stuffed one day and then the next day welcome with open arms.

I do agree it could never be legally bound. All they need to do is put the price up.....significantly...
Not only not legally binding....it would be illegal.

BullsCloseHibs
05-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Does it matter? When HoMoFC run low in direct debits they simply train inside ***********