PDA

View Full Version : Young boys Hibs purple away top

Hibzbollah
04-11-2016, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but I want to buy a purple away top for my 3 year old son. I tried after the final at the club shop but missed the last one (apparently it was stolen after I ordered it). My son loves purple and it would be the perfect way of introducing him to the club. Has anyone got any idea where I'd get one for a 4 year old (he's a big 3 and nearly 4)?

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but I want to buy a purple away top for my 3 year old son. I tried after the final at the club shop but missed the last one (apparently it was stolen after I ordered it). My son loves purple and it would be the perfect way of introducing him to the club. Has anyone got any idea where I'd get one for a 4 year old (he's a big 3 and nearly 4)?

They had the Avec training tops in stock in purple, a couple of weeks ago, have they sold out as well?

http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/avec-training

Hibzbollah
04-11-2016, 07:59 PM
They had the Avec training tops in stock in purple, a couple of weeks ago, ate they sold out as well?

http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/avec-training

Thanks for your help. I've just checked. Unfortunately, they only have the large boys and upwards.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Thanks for your help. I've just checked. Unfortunately, they only have the large boys and upwards.

Might get them in again, ask at the next home game.
Good luck

weecounty hibby
04-11-2016, 10:47 PM
As we are on the subject of strips.... My sons strip from last year was ruined by me when I tried to fix his name on the back after it started to peel and I burnt a great big hole in it. I had already fixed it once using the iron and a damp towel but on the second occasion I forgot the towel. Fud!! You may have seen him at games he has had his name, Marcus, and his age on the back since he was 5. He is gutted and keeps reminding me that I ruined his cup final strip. So anyway if anyone has one of last years strips in a size that will fit an almost 13 year old I would be more than happy to buy it from you. It would make a young boy very happy and get me off the hook from him and his mum. Ta