PDA

View Full Version : NHC raith rovers 'casuals'

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Apologies about the link to the Daily rec..d but i picked this up from a Dunfermline fans site :greengrin

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/football-farce-clueless-casuals-mount-9187809

A GROUP of football casuals carried out a pointless pitch invasion at the home of their local rivals – in front of just 35 fans
The five-strong Raith Rovers ‘crew’ brought play to a halt at Cowdenbeath’s Central Park as bemused youth players looked on.

me thinks the wee dafties have been watching too many films :)

Cabbage East
04-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Don't click the link ffs.

wearethehibs
04-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Exuberance no malice

Keith_M
04-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Read that in the Herald and thought it was hilarious.

Bostonhibby
04-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Heard three cowdenbeath fans had their hair exuberantly messed up and one had his toffee apple stolen.

Police Glasgow are waiting on the okay from Dave King and as soon as he decides what the punishment should be they will turn the whole thing over to their crack west of Scotland football fans and Scottish cup supporters joint task force to sort out.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

jacomo
04-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Heard three cowdenbeath fans had their hair exuberantly messed up and one had his toffee apple stolen.

Police Glasgow are waiting on the okay from Dave King and as soon as he decides what the punishment should be they will turn the whole thing over to their crack west of Scotland football fans and Scottish cup supporters joint task force to sort out.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

They've shown impressive restraint so far, but who can blame them if they are provoked into organising a coach to pick them up from a West of Scotland rendezvous point, drive through to Cowdenbeath, force entry to the ground and start paggering with whoever they happen to meet?

LustForLeith
04-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Did Lee Wallace grass them up?