PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk match - 12 Nov

Hibs Class
02-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Is there any possibility of this game being postponed because of international call-ups?

Billy Whizz
02-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Is there any possibility of this game being postponed because of international call-ups?

Doubt it, we only have one call up, McGinn, and Falkirk have Danny Rogers in the ROI squad

Tom Hart RIP
02-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Scotland game is on Friday night. Could John McGinn not fly up Saturday morning and play for us? Not ideal but better than missing game????
Just a thought

hibee_girl
02-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Scotland game is on Friday night. Could John McGinn not fly up Saturday morning and play for us? Not ideal but better than missing game????
Just a thought

He could, he said a few weeks ago that he was prepared to do so

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/scotlandinternational/7249406/John-McGinn-prepared-for-two-games-in-24-hours-to-help-Scotland-and-Hibs.html sorry it's the sun but it's the only one I could find

Carheenlea
Just a thought

He has said already he is prepared to do so if required by Neil Lennon.

GreenArmyyy!
Just a thought

He has already stated that if he is allowed he will do that.

NthCarolinaHibs
02-11-2016, 06:45 PM
I'll still be in London after the international.. another poorly planned fixture for fans of Scotland and Hibs...

Just Alf
02-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Good 'ol Bestie boy could do Stringfellows on a Friday night/sat morning then jump on a shuttle up to get here (just in time .... allegedly) and be our best (no pun intended!) player on the park!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
02-11-2016, 07:36 PM
I'll still be in London after the international.. another poorly planned fixture for fans of Scotland and Hibs...

It's just what happens when you play outside the top league in your country, unfortunately.

Albanian Hibs
02-11-2016, 08:40 PM

We are on the 10am train back up and should make the game as long as there is no delays

Gmack7
02-11-2016, 09:02 PM
We are on the 10am train back up and should make the game as long as there is no delays

We're on the 8.30 and should make the game as long are we're no still hammered and miss the train 😁

KazaHibs
02-11-2016, 09:32 PM
No sign of the game being changed to 5:15?

Hermit Crab
03-11-2016, 11:44 PM
No sign of the game being changed to 5:15?

We complain about the games getting moved at short notice to daft kick off times, now you're wanting it moved to suit those who are daft enough to waste their money on Scotland. We can't have it both ways.

monktonharp
04-11-2016, 12:01 AM
He could, he said a few weeks ago that he was prepared to do so

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/scotlandinternational/7249406/John-McGinn-prepared-for-two-games-in-24-hours-to-help-Scotland-and-Hibs.html sorry it's the sun but it's the only one I could findsorry I cant open the link. I cant believe if the SUN told me tomorrow was Saturday (it is I minute past midnight).

lapsedhibee
04-11-2016, 04:35 PM

Is there any possibility of the game being postponed if the teams don't promise to wear the right kind of poppies for SFA/SPFL blazers?

KazaHibs
04-11-2016, 11:18 PM
We complain about the games getting moved at short notice to daft kick off times, now you're wanting it moved to suit those who are daft enough to waste their money on Scotland. We can't have it both ways.

I never said I wanted it moved. Was just wondering if anyone had heard

Hermit Crab
05-11-2016, 01:30 AM
I never said I wanted it moved. Was just wondering if anyone had heard

I know, I was just making a point about games getting moved. It's a week away now so any movement of this kick off time will be met with severe anger from most fans, myself included.

givescotlandfreedom
05-11-2016, 04:47 AM
I know, I was just making a point about games getting moved. It's a week away now so any movement of this kick off time will be met with severe anger from most fans, myself included.

Scandalous chat! The game should be moved to the evening to let all the Scotland fans get a lie in and up the road!

*and I finish at 16.30

Hermit Crab
05-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Scandalous chat! The game should be moved to the evening to let all the Scotland fans get a lie in and up the road!

*and I finish at 16.30

:tee hee:

LancsHibs
05-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Can't see why Super John can't play for us if Strachan allows it, he's not lightly to play on the Friday, certainly not the 90 minutes.
And please don't change the kick off from Saturday at 15:00, otherwise I can't go!!

lord bunberry
05-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Can't see why Super John can't play for us if Strachan allows it, he's not lightly to play on the Friday, certainly not the 90 minutes.
And please don't change the kick off from Saturday at 15:00, otherwise I can't go!!
Is it just England we're playing or is there another game a few days later?

Moulin Yarns
05-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Is it just England we're playing or is there another game a few days later?

Just the one game, although England have a friendly on the following Tuesday against Spain