View Full Version : DVD - please don't spoil it!

29-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Ok, we all know the result but I want to discover the rest of the DVD for myself.

The main thread has been used primarily to discuss when it might be deliverrrrred but there's the odd post in there giving stuff away. Petrie's tears for example.

Could folk maybe hold off with the spoliers for a few days or maybe start a new thread to discuss the contents?

29-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Ok, we all know the result but I want to discover the rest of the DVD for myself.

The main thread has been used primarily to discuss when it might be deliverrrrred but there's the odd post in there giving stuff away. Petrie's tears for example.

Could folk maybe hold off with the spoliers for a few days or maybe start a new thread to discuss the contents?

I'm with you. I didn't even know that Cummings had taken a wee bit turf as a keepsake and that's why he was on the pitch while all the other players were in the stadium.

29-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Agree with OP. That said, without giving too much away, I'm disappointed the seagulls never get the credit they deserve.

29-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Mine is due to be deliveeeeeeeeeered today but I'm out all day so will probably have to wait till Monday!:grr:

29-10-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm with you. I didn't even know that Cummings had taken a wee bit turf as a keepsake and that's why he was on the pitch while all the other players were in the stadium.

Seeing Warburton shaking hands with all the Hibs players in the dressing room completely changed my opinion of him. How come the ****** never reported this?

29-10-2016, 09:19 AM
I was really surprised to learn that Boyle is fluent in Arabic. For some reason I was less taken aback with Doolan playing his cello.

29-10-2016, 09:24 AM
Seeing Warburton shaking hands with all the Hibs players in the dressing room completely changed my opinion of him. How come the ****** never reported this?
Ive always thought he got it a bit tight here for being respectful. I think the fact is that he is pretty decent, Shame about his job.. :greengrin

Stubbsy on his mobile in the stadium and telling the person on the other end that he'll call him back as someone has just scored a goal. That was hilarious.

I was really surprised to learn that Boyle is fluent in Arabic. For some reason I was less taken aback with Doolan playing his cello.

:rolleyes: Viola.

29-10-2016, 09:29 AM

You could try just not reading it? As for spoliers....Petries tears would have been a new one on me:na na:

lugz
29-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Mine is due to be deliveeeeeeeeeered today but I'm out all day so will probably have to wait till Monday!:grr:

If your postie is anything like mine he'll just post it through the door and no bother with a signature.

jonty
29-10-2016, 09:34 AM
I cant believe Petrie took Dempster to Hampden for their honeymoon. Typical tightarse.

29-10-2016, 09:39 AM
And her wanting the steak pie rather than the standard mince one at half time?:faf:. Nae wonder he was greetin'.

29-10-2016, 09:42 AM
You could try just not reading it? As for spoliers....Petries tears would have been a new one on me:na na:

There's always one.

Folk read it to find out about delivery etc then get get hit with a spoiler before it's too late.

There's an entire thread on Petrie's Tears so that cat was already out the bag :na na::na na:

29-10-2016, 09:43 AM
To be honest the biggest eye opener for me was that the segment with the hooker in the Hibs shirt wasn't deleted

A few of the boys will be having some explaining to do.

29-10-2016, 09:51 AM
The most disturbing part is when the Tache slips a brown envelope to the ref. Maybe I'm just being cynical. It could be sandwiches.

29-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Personally, I really found the bit about Warburton staying in the tunnel to offer his congratulations to each and every Hibs player as they entered the Hibs changing room after the game a bit hard to believe.

29-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Pretty gutted that my two copies ( one was for my Sons birthday, which was yesterday) still hasn't arrived.

29-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I loved the part where Lord Lucan rode in on Shergar to present the Cup.

29-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Hibs won the Scottish Cup. Stokes scored two and Gray scored the winner in injury time.

29-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Hibs won the Scottish Cup. Stokes scored two and Gray scored the winner in injury time.

Bar steward. Totally spoiled it for me.

percy veer
29-10-2016, 12:02 PM

Quite simply don't read the thread then, I thought the main thread was to talk about the DVD , not like it has turned into now people who pre ordered telling us their postie has no arrived yet and are fuming at the club

29-10-2016, 12:14 PM

Just don't read any DVD threads.

29-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Nothing could really 'spoil' this DVD, and we all know how it ends!

29-10-2016, 12:26 PM
When the camera panned round at Hampden and settled on a decent looking hun bird I deduced this is definitely a work of fiction.

29-10-2016, 12:34 PM

3-2 Hibs

29-10-2016, 01:36 PM

Tavernier dies at the start.

29-10-2016, 02:37 PM

There was no need to give away Petrie's tears in the op :greengrin

29-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Tavernier dies at the start.

Don't be ridiculous - everyone knows he was torn limb from limb during the pitch invasion. Sevco even held a minute's silence for him at their second home game of the season, having had one for Waghorn at the first game, then one for Miller at the third, then Foderingham at their fourth etc.

Must be true - I saw it in the Daily Record.

29-10-2016, 04:34 PM
There's a DVD?

29-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Andy Halliday thought he won the cup.

29-10-2016, 04:36 PM

Well thanks for making sure that surprised was ruined for everyone else! :wink:

29-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Didn't remember Dean Gaffney coming on as a sub.

TAHibby
29-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Wow wow wow wow. Feel like I've just come out of hampden again watching that. Very well done to the producers, absolutely stunning

29-10-2016, 08:43 PM
When's the betamax version coming out?

Is this a new fangled thing? DVD? It'll never catch on.

29-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Loved that John Doolan goes up to a fans flat for a drink and then invites them to the Hibs party.

30-10-2016, 11:27 AM
It's a brilliant watch - well done hibs.

Stubbsy and John Doolan are inspiring and that group of players gave us an amazing weekend, never to be forgotten

also rod getting emotional was great to see. He takes stick but look at the stadium the training ground and the fans on the streets on the Sunday

Get out and buy it - it's brilliant

Topographic Hibby
30-10-2016, 04:43 PM
There's a DVD?
Naw its a Blu-Ray. Apparently someone asked for it.

More than once........

31-10-2016, 11:54 AM

??? :confused::confused:

01-11-2016, 01:33 AM
??? :confused::confused:

It was right after the part in which he got down on his hands and knees and kissed Davey Gray's feet.

01-11-2016, 04:33 AM

Sure enough when I clicked on the thread the first post I saw your request had fallen on deaf ears. :hijack:

green with envy
01-11-2016, 06:43 AM

Naw, that was Kenny Miller... OOPS!:greengrin

01-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Naw, that was Kenny Miller... OOPS!:greengrin

Warby was only in there searching for his hat.

01-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Warby was only in there searching for his hat.

His hat was last seen in Dumbarton