View Full Version : Wwe

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Onceinawhile
29-10-2016, 12:33 AM
To avoid hijacking a thread in the dug out:

Wwe:

Predictions for Hiac?

I reckon:

The club, new day, reigns (unfortunately) banks (unfortunately) and owens (due to either jericho or Hhh)

Thoughts?

pontius pilate
29-10-2016, 08:54 AM
To avoid hijacking a thread in the dug out:

Wwe:

Predictions for Hiac?

I reckon:

The club, new day, reigns (unfortunately) banks (unfortunately) and owens (due to either jericho or Hhh)

Thoughts?

If go with that. They will want to keep Y2J Owens for either survivor series or wrestlemania. Looking forward to seeing who comes through from NXT this coming year as well with Samoa Joe Eric young bobby roode and of course mickie James being back. Not seen wwe live yet but feels like they need to change the writers on raw. The main thing for me was the authority story went on far too long

SteveHFC
29-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Y2J to win title in Toronto next month would be glorious. Guy deserves another title.

Onceinawhile
30-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Y2J to win title in Toronto next month would be glorious. Guy deserves another title.

You can't take it off KO in Canada though surely?

Will be interesting to see how and why jeri KO split.

Y2J is due to leave soon due to his band, so he may not get the title before he goes.

Onceinawhile
30-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Jericho is Canadian as well ;)

I'm excited for Raw and Smackdown. Got tickets for both, splurged a bit for Raw so we're pretty close for that but up the back for Smackdown.

We've not seen Noam Dar in the cruiserweight classic yet so I think they've been waiting for Glasgow Raw for him to make his debut. Homegrown guy so should get a great reaction from the crowd. Sure there will be more than a few ICW chants as well!

Aye, I know that!! Both shows should be good, hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure I saw a title match between styles and ambrose advertised months ago for Smackdown, but haven't seen anything since.

Sure noam Dar will get a decent reception, but depends on how many folk know who he is.

I see finn balor is back for the next ICW event. Surprised he's allowed tbh.

SteveHFC
30-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Jericho is Canadian as well ;)

I'm excited for Raw and Smackdown. Got tickets for both, splurged a bit for Raw so we're pretty close for that but up the back for Smackdown.

We've not seen Noam Dar in the cruiserweight classic yet so I think they've been waiting for Glasgow Raw for him to make his debut. Homegrown guy so should get a great reaction from the crowd. Sure there will be more than a few ICW chants as well!

Where you sitting for Raw mate?

hibs#1
30-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Think KO destroys jericho sonetime soon to set up a future match

SteveHFC
30-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Think KO destroys jericho sonetime soon to set up a future match

That'll happen tonight or at raw tomorrow night

hibs#1
30-10-2016, 09:04 PM
That'll happen tonight or at raw tomorrow night

Yeah I'm guessing tomorrow on raw,be good to get away from this poor fued with rollins think y2j will make KO a legitimate star.

How we all liking the brand split?

Onceinawhile
31-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Yeah I'm guessing tomorrow on raw,be good to get away from this poor fued with rollins think y2j will make KO a legitimate star.

How we all liking the brand split?

Brand split has worked well for smackdown (apart from the tag division) but I'm not sure it's working for raw.

The lack of action for sami zayn (braun strowman) apart and neville getting no proper action has been criminal.

Also no idea why the tag division has been ruined on smackdown, the usos have disappeared, as have American alpha, breezango and the vaudvillians and we're having to put up with the headbangers and spirit squad for no reason.

Surprised about charlotte winning last night, but glad of it! Far prefer her to sasha.

KO winning was the right choice and romantic was always going to win unfortunately.

Mon Dieu4
31-10-2016, 12:37 PM
It has been decent in recent weeks but they were clearly thinking Lesnar would get booed last week, big big mistake, he's a huge hero in minnesota and was always going to get cheered

hibs#1
31-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Brand split has worked well for smackdown (apart from the tag division) but I'm not sure it's working for raw.

The lack of action for sami zayn (braun strowman) apart and neville getting no proper action has been criminal.

Also no idea why the tag division has been ruined on smackdown, the usos have disappeared, as have American alpha, breezango and the vaudvillians and we're having to put up with the headbangers and spirit squad for no reason.

Surprised about charlotte winning last night, but glad of it! Far prefer her to sasha.

KO winning was the right choice and romantic was always going to win unfortunately.

Yeah seems to be a lot of the roster just treading water at the moment,personally I think they just hang around to wait to give certain stars there big moment.

Thinking Enzo and cass,American alpha and others personally think neville should be in the cruiserweight division

Alot of mistakes being made considering the roster they have plus all the guys to come from nxt.
Obviously the injury to balor threw things up in the air and rollins face turn being a bit of damp squib so far that's down to hhh not being around hasn't helped.

hibs#1
31-10-2016, 03:07 PM
It has been decent in recent weeks but they were clearly thinking Lesnar would get booed last week, big big mistake, he's a huge hero in minnesota and was always going to get cheered

Yip that was a train wreck

SteveHFC
31-10-2016, 04:20 PM
I think there will be a fair few who know him. I've heard ICW and Grado chants at WWE events before and when NXT came last year everyone was doing the 'One Fall!' chant back to the ring announcer too.

Yeah Foley was meant to be hosting but he had to pull out for Survivor Series. I think he was genuinely disappointed he had to do that so obviously asked for something on ICW's behalf. They didn't have to do anything though - let alone send Balor! - so that's a nice wee touch I think. He should get a great reception too.

Floor seats, section 5. I think that's just off the corner of the ring but not sure how far back it will be. Buzzing for it though! :thumbsup: Got a big group of us going for Raw and then just the girls for Smackdown.

Regarding the brand split, I was really sceptical beforehand but it's been a great thing I think. Lets certain people have more time to shine and cuts out a lot of pointless filler. Plus I actually watch Smackdown now!

Same here mate. Heading through myself for Raw.

I never watch ICW. But know who Dar and Grado are. Do expect Dar to get a huge pop in Glasgow next Monday.

SteveHFC
31-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Should get a rough idea on tonight's raw what Glasgow will be like next week. :hyper

Would be a nice surprise if Goldberg, Lesnar and Heyman turned up next week.

hfc rd
31-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Is this event that is happening in Glasgow, Monday Night Raw and Smackdown Live the actual events that are broadcast live on Sky Sports? Pretty big for Glasgow to be hosting these if they are! Only seems like London and Manchester get this once/twice a year and the rest are broadcast live in America/Canada.

I remember the attitude era which was the best and they had two UK pay-per views. Rebellion and Insurrextion.

SteveHFC
01-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Is this event that is happening in Glasgow, Monday Night Raw and Smackdown Live the actual events that are broadcast live on Sky Sports? Pretty big for Glasgow to be hosting these if they are! Only seems like London and Manchester get this once/twice a year and the rest are broadcast live in America/Canada.

I remember the attitude era which was the best and they had two UK pay-per views. Rebellion and Insurrextion.

They are mate. First ever televised events held in Scotland.

Next week will have some atmosphere at the events regardless how bad it might be.

nellio
01-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Im going to SD next Tuesday. Would like Raw as well but cant afford both.

I went to both Insurexion and rebellion back in the day. Been to a few house shows and saw the first Raw and Smackdown outside of North America in Manchester a good few years back. Always enjoyed the live product its a real spectacle.

SteveHFC
01-11-2016, 03:11 PM
After last night's raw. Looks like we'll be getting Roman and Seth v KO and Y2J next Monday. :hyper

hibs#1
01-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Just watching raw just now,heyman Goldberg segment was much better this week rusev gets better and better should get a good push in the near future don't know where he will go now with it looking like he's done with reigns now

Onceinawhile
06-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Just watching raw just now,heyman Goldberg segment was much better this week rusev gets better and better should get a good push in the near future don't know where he will go now with it looking like he's done with reigns now

I suspect he might be the person who challenges dolph ziggler at survivor series.

I had assumed that with raw and smackdown being in Glasgow that they would be shown live on sky sports, but the listing still has them on at 1am.

pontius pilate
06-11-2016, 06:29 PM
I suspect he might be the person who challenges dolph ziggler at survivor series.

I had assumed that with raw and smackdown being in Glasgow that they would be shown live on sky sports, but the listing still has them on at 1am.

I'm positive I read somewhere that it is the first time putwith London and Manchester that both shows will be love from Glasgow

hibs#1
06-11-2016, 07:21 PM

Possibly but I don't see ziggler dropping the title so soon
Don't think rusev really needs to lose again
Not really sure who they will have challenge for it maybe zayn
Other than that I don't know?

SteveHFC
06-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Possibly but I don't see ziggler dropping the title so soon
Don't think rusev really needs to lose again
Not really sure who they will have challenge for it maybe zayn
Other than that I don't know?

A returning kurt angle. :hyper

hibs#1
07-11-2016, 06:27 PM

Got a sneaky feeling he will come out no.2 in the royal rumble

hfc rd
07-11-2016, 08:18 PM

Is he coming back? I don't watch WWE anymore but I remember Kurt Angle from the attitude era. His battles with The Rock, Triple H and when WCW/ECW invaded were very good.

hibee62
07-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Is he coming back? I don't watch WWE anymore but I remember Kurt Angle from the attitude era. His battles with The Rock, Triple H and when WCW/ECW invaded were very good.

There's been rumours about it for a while but due to various issues it never seems to have happened. Hes on the indies just now and is wrestling Joe Coffey in Glasgow in a couple of weeks.

He's talked about finishing his career back in Wwe so the royal rumble is a possibility, definitely likely to appear at a wrestlemania in the next couple of years though.

SteveHFC
07-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Raw was amazing tonight. Defiantly going again.

SteveHFC
08-11-2016, 12:11 PM
https://youtu.be/_9HB5TBlA8I

SteveHFC
08-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Got a sneaky feeling he will come out no.2 in the royal rumble

If that happens.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtLOSnYCUAAyxLV.jpg

hibs#1
08-11-2016, 04:33 PM
If that happens.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtLOSnYCUAAyxLV.jpg

Think the roof would blow off the place I'd be shocked if he didn't turn up before wrestlemania give the guy a part time schedule and he could still do a lot of great matches

Also think the hardys will return next year

Delete,delete,delete,delete,delete.

Also think hulk hogan will be back aswell

Onceinawhile
10-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Well, how did everyone enjoy it?

From watching on TV, raw was far too talk heavy and the fans ruined the woman's survivor series bit (I appreciate it was probably great live though!)

Smackdown on the other hand was imo much better and better matches. Especially enjoyed lynch v bliss.

But Shane o Mac instead of miz, Harper, kane or crews? Nonsense.

SteveHFC
10-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Well, how did everyone enjoy it?

From watching on TV, raw was far too talk heavy and the fans ruined the woman's survivor series bit (I appreciate it was probably great live though!)

Smackdown on the other hand was imo much better and better matches. Especially enjoyed lynch v bliss.

But Shane o Mac instead of miz, Harper, kane or crews? Nonsense.

Raw had better atmosphere. Smackdown sounded poor on TV.

The Hey Bayley chant was quite loud that they had to edit it on tv :faf:

Onceinawhile
10-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Raw had better atmosphere. Smackdown sounded poor on TV.

The Hey Bayley chant was quite loud that they had to edit it on tv :faf:

Aye, it was funny, but it was annoying as **** on the TV!!

Wouldn't ve surprised if the noises were cut down for smackdown after the problems the night before.

hibs#1
12-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Aye, it was funny, but it was annoying as **** on the TV!!

Wouldn't ve surprised if the noises were cut down for smackdown after the problems the night before.

Don't get why very few wrestlers can deal with a crowd sasha handled that bit the best,charlotte dealt with it terribly.
Don't get why wrestlers always try to talk over a loud crowd Alot of the older wrestlers were very good at dealing with this think they should get Shawn Michaels to work on it with them in his new performance centre role.

SteveHFC
16-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Braun Strowman has got better and is getting better and better every week. One of the main guys for WWE in the future.

pontius pilate
17-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Braun Strowman has got better and is getting better and better every week. One of the main guys for WWE in the future.

Survivor series should be a good watch with him on raw and bray on smackdown

SteveHFC
18-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Predictions for Sunday.

Goldberg
Team Smackdown (AJ, Orton, Wyatt, Ambrose and Shane)
Team Raw Women
Team Raw Tag Team
Kalisto
Zayn

Onceinawhile
19-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Can't see miz dropping it haven't just won it, same with kendrick so:

Kendrick
Miz
Raw tag team
Raw women (charlotte will be last woman standing)
Raw men (who are they going to let beat strowman or reigns?)
Lesnar

Having said that, I can't see raw winning all three. So smackdown might win the tag team.

hibs#1
19-11-2016, 05:52 PM
I wasnt keen on the raw vs smackdown idea to start with but think they should be good match ups good to have Goldberg back hope he hanhas around for a bit

Still think there have been mistakes made bayley joining in a beat down 5 on 1 doesn't make sense actually none of the women's match makes any sense however I'm going
Lesnar
Smackdown mens team
Raw women's team
Zayn
Kalisto
Probably go raw tag teams
Think that's it.

Only think I think might happen is corbin will cost kalisto the match then think miz will retain.

pontius pilate
19-11-2016, 08:41 PM
I've got a feeling smackdowns men will loose. Why bring back the undertaker with his warning when there would be no follow through ( mind you the writers dont make life easy). I've only really kept up with peoceedings through bleecher report for both raw and smackdown but have survivor series down for a record tomorrow. Could we see any suprises maybe like takes taking shanes place as he has an injury? Rollings and reigns screwing raw for a shield reunion? Maybe Samoa joe Bobby roode or ey and sanity making an appearance. Or struaman screwubg raw ti go back into the Wyatt gold. Looking forward to it though

pontius pilate
19-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Think the roof would blow off the place I'd be shocked if he didn't turn up before wrestlemania give the guy a part time schedule and he could still do a lot of great matches

Also think the hardys will return next year

Delete,delete,delete,delete,delete.

Also think hulk hogan will be back aswell

The hardys storyline is a bit of a weird one on tna at the moment what with Matt a change to his other persina then changing back to this other character who doesn't know wrestling at all.

hibs#1
19-11-2016, 09:51 PM
The hardys storyline is a bit of a weird one on tna at the moment what with Matt a change to his other persina then changing back to this other character who doesn't know wrestling at all.

Haha it is quite strange but I think it's one of the best things in wrestling right now.got to give it too the hardys for trying something totally different and reinventing themselves who would have thought in 2016 that the hardys would still be going strong when edge Christian and the dudley boyz are retired.
Other than that don't really enjoy tna got some good talent but commentators are garbage the production values are poor
I do like some of the wrestlers think eli drake would be great on smackdown ec3 the hardys and lashley would also be great for wwe,be interesting to see what a the fight network will do with it,still think vince will eventually buy them out though and get the tape library and any talent he fancies.

Anyone watching takeover tonight?

pontius pilate
19-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Haha it is quite strange but I think it's one of the best things in wrestling right now.got to give it too the hardys for trying something totally different and reinventing themselves who would have thought in 2016 that the hardys would still be going strong when edge Christian and the dudley boyz are retired.
Other than that don't really enjoy tna got some good talent but commentators are garbage the production values are poor
I do like some of the wrestlers think eli drake would be great on smackdown ec3 the hardys and lashley would also be great for wwe,be interesting to see what a the fight network will do with it,still think vince will eventually buy them out though and get the tape library and any talent he fancies.

Don't have sky sports mate or I would be recording it is it really that good I've heard alot about it. I don't think Vince will but tna but he will buy the back catalogue I believe it is under New management James storm is ok as well. I can't see lashley or the hardys going back to wwe but hey you never know at the rumble who will appear.

SteveHFC
20-11-2016, 01:30 PM

Not watched takeover yet, seen clips on the YouTube but need to watch it over the next few days.

hibs#1
21-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Guessing Goldberg hanging around then.

SteveHFC
21-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Guessing Goldberg hanging around then.

In the rumble apparently.

Thought the PPV was a bit poor. Highlight of the evening being the Raw v Smackdown Main event match.

hibs#1
21-11-2016, 08:48 PM
In the rumble apparently.

Thought the PPV was a bit poor. Highlight of the evening being the Raw v Smackdown Main event match.

Only seen some of the highlights but looks ok

HappyHanlon
22-11-2016, 09:12 AM

Dudley Boyz haven't retired. They were at ICW on Sunday night.

pontius pilate
22-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Goldberg
Goldberg
Goldberg
Not a bad ppv but wwe are in the position where they don't have to go there game as they have no competition

SteveHFC
22-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Raw this morning was good.

Can see these matches for WM33 happening.

Taker vs Cena
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Styles vs Orton
Rollins vs HHH
Jericho v KO
Reigns v Balor

Northernhibee
22-11-2016, 10:39 PM

Taker vs Cena
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Styles vs Orton
Rollins vs HHH
Jericho v KO
Reigns v Balor
Bayley vs Charlotte too imo, or maybe even all 'four horsewomen'.

pontius pilate
23-11-2016, 07:28 AM

Taker vs Cena
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Styles vs Orton
Rollins vs HHH
Jericho v KO
Reigns v Balor

If only that would be a great line up. Just wonder if Lesnar or Goldberg will be wearing the gold

SteveHFC
23-11-2016, 11:41 AM
If only that would be a great line up. Just wonder if Lesnar or Goldberg will be wearing the gold

Roman is being lined up to face Strowman at Wrestlemania, so very good chance Goldberg v Lesnar will be for the title.

hibs#1
23-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Dudley Boyz haven't retired. They were at ICW on Sunday night.

I thought they had took backstage jobs with wwe but never mind.

hibs#1
23-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Roman is being lined up to face Strowman at Wrestlemania, so very good chance Goldberg v Lesnar will be for the title.

Aslong as strowman wins,definitely think we'll get cena vs undertaker and Lesnar vs Goldberg other than that I have no idea some sort of multi-man cruiserweight match.

Anyone got any idea when balor is back?
Guessing he'll get the title back pretty quickly.

Pretty Boy
23-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Completely changing the subject but I'm off to the SWA show on Saturday and meeting The Godfather/Papa Shango beforehand.

Not watched wrestling in years but quite excited to meet one of my favourites of the attitude era.

Mon Dieu4
23-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Completely changing the subject but I'm off to the SWA show on Saturday and meeting The Godfather/Papa Shango beforehand.

Not watched wrestling in years but quite excited to meet one of my favourites of the attitude era.

Better watch out he, he might out a curse on you ala the Ultimate Warrior:greengrin

pontius pilate
23-11-2016, 05:59 PM

Is he bringing the hooooo train

Pretty Boy
23-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Is he bringing the hooooo train

I reckon the talent pool may be somewhat poorer in Motherwell than he is used to.

SteveHFC
24-11-2016, 03:07 PM
AJ-Taker for the title at Royal Rumble looks likely to happen

hibee62
25-11-2016, 11:02 AM
I thought they had took backstage jobs with wwe but never mind.

Devon has taken on an agent role but I'm guessing he's allowed to make Indy appearances alongside that. Also, icw and Wwe seem to have a rather good relationship which probably helped with their appearance.

Wwe have also taken on a few icw regulars recently in Nikki cross (storm), big damo and tommy end.

SteveHFC
25-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Devon has taken on an agent role but I'm guessing he's allowed to make Indy appearances alongside that. Also, icw and Wwe seem to have a rather good relationship which probably helped with their appearance.

Wwe have also taken on a few icw regulars recently in Nikki cross (storm), big damo and tommy end.

Think she'll win the Women's title in NXt at some point next year.

hibee62
25-11-2016, 04:26 PM

I think I agree, she's bound to at least get a title match. She's been put in a very prominent position alongside Eric young. I could see the whole sanity stable being positioned to take over nxt actually.

hibs#1
25-11-2016, 07:43 PM
AJ-Taker for the title at Royal Rumble looks likely to happen

Looks like they are trying to stack out the card seeing as there going to a 60 thousand seater arena they will have to

Looks like they are trying to have 4 sort of super weekends throughout the year to coincide with the big 4 ppvs

I like aj styles and I'm all for this match if aj wins even by cheating,don't want taker to win just to lose it at Wrestlemania to cena that match doesn't need the title.

According to the bookies Goldberg is short favourite to win the royal rumble,which would make me think Lesnar will would beat owens for the title in the ppv in between then setup the rematch between the two.

Don't think that's the best way to go about time to start putting the younger talents over.
I'd go something like this for Wrestlemania
Rollins v hhh
Cena v undertaker
Styles v wyatt for the title
Goldberg v strowman
Lesnar vs reigns
Owens vs jericho for the title
Bayley vs sasha vs charlotte
Ambrose vs orton
Alexa vs Bella vs becky vs asuka
Multi man ic title ladder match
Same for cruiserweight title
4 way take team title matches with American alpha and Enzo and cass winning first titles
Big show vs Shaq is happening so....but would prefer maybe rusev getting put over by big show if he's retiring.
Would still have to something with the US title maybe zayn vs someone by then

That doesn't mention any possible nxt debuts or any big returns eg.angle,hardys,Joe,nakamura,revival.

It won't be anywhere close to the final card and probably too many matches but plenty of good match ups and plenty of star power and gives them a chance to have a changing of the guard so to speak.
Also that doesn't include balor who will be shoehorned into the main event straight away on his return.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2016, 05:30 PM
This is probably as good a place as any to ask if anyone can recommend any good wrestling documentaries.

I've recently watched The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Beyond the Mat and Mick Foley For All Mankind and it's got me in the mood for a few more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hibs#1
03-12-2016, 06:14 PM
This is probably as good a place as any to ask if anyone can recommend any good wrestling documentaries.

I've recently watched The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Beyond the Mat and Mick Foley For All Mankind and it's got me in the mood for a few more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wrestling with shadows is pretty good
That covershe bret Hart leaving wwe for wcw and the Montreal screwjob probably the best one I've watched

Occasionally one appears in the sky anytime under the wwe section obviously they are usually pretty short and heavily edited but they are decent watch to pass the time for an hour I watched one called sting into theffect light on this the other day which was quite good

There are ton of interviews on you tube with different wrestling types that can be quite good to hear some stories and behind the scenes stuff.
Stone colds podcast is pretty good aswell.

sleeping giant
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM

Monday Night Wars is decent.
The story of the ratings war between WCW and WWF.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Cheers guys.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
05-12-2016, 09:10 PM
TLC this morning was really good.

Plus we have Orton and Wyatt as tag team champions, Bliss as women's champion and AJ is still world champion. http://i.imgur.com/GkHkVKq.gif?1

hibs#1
06-12-2016, 05:47 PM
TLC this morning was really good.

Plus we have Orton and Wyatt as tag team champions, Bliss as women's champion and AJ is still world champion. http://i.imgur.com/GkHkVKq.gif?1

Got to say I'm enjoying orton as a wyatt hopefully it will help get Bray a main event push in the new year also hope they give orton some new gear to change his look up a bit.

hibee62
09-12-2016, 09:48 PM

I notice this was hinted at the other night, and the appearance of another ICW alum...

SteveHFC
15-12-2016, 02:42 PM
UK Championship revealed today.

Wonder if it'll end up on Smackdown since Raw has the cruiserweights.

pontius pilate
15-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Good shout hope it doesn't go the same way as the European championship

hibs#1
15-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Are they not talking about it being a network show?

The belt is a beauty for sure.

hibee62
15-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Are they not talking about it being a network show?

The belt is a beauty for sure.

I think I read they were getting a weekly network show like the cruiserweights. I'm sure it said filmed in the U.K. too.

SteveHFC
16-12-2016, 12:35 AM
According to a interview with Triple H there will be 30 live shows across the UK next year so maybe quite a few in Scotland again.

hibs#1
19-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Anyone watch roadblock? Not great reviews for it so far good to see neville back and rightly should be the monster heel of the cruiserweight division.

SteveHFC
19-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Anyone watch roadblock? Not great reviews for it so far good to see neville back and rightly should be the monster heel of the cruiserweight division.

Watched it live. Was pretty boring tbh. As you say best part of the night was Neville turning heel.

hibs#1
19-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Watched it live. Was pretty boring tbh. As you say best part of the night was Neville turning heel.

About time they done something with him.

As an aside just watching the 2nd part of the Owen hart special on sky can't say I remember much about him from my younger days but the guy was pretty good.

Would be huge star now.

hibee62
19-12-2016, 10:16 PM

I really enjoyed the women's match and the tag title finish (one I've not seen before). I cannot stand these DQ endings though, lazy booking when they can't decide who takes the loss.

SteveHFC
21-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Miz is in the prime of his career right now. His comment to Renee had me laughing on Smackdown this week :faf:

Onceinawhile
25-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Gutted for the new day, really don't see what cesaro and sheamus bring to the party, but then the raw tag division is weak af.

Kevin owens must be fed up of his booking as well. I reckon he's lucky if he's won one match clean as champion.

SteveHFC
25-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Gutted for the new day, really don't see what cesaro and sheamus bring to the party, but then the raw tag division is weak af.

Kevin owens must be fed up of his booking as well. I reckon he's lucky if he's won one match clean as champion.

Think Y2J will win the rumble and challenge Owens for the title at Wrestlemania.

HappyHanlon
26-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Think Y2J will win the rumble and challenge Owens for the title at Wrestlemania.

Sammi Zayn 33/1 - £5 on it!

hibee62
26-12-2016, 01:06 PM

I'm still not convinced Balor won't appear. I could see Owens getting pissed that y2j entered the rumble leading to a match in February/march, then Owens v balor at wrestlemania. That's what I'd like to see anyway!

SteveHFC
26-12-2016, 01:43 PM

Where did you see that mate? Well worth a fiver.

In terms of WWE betting look for the favourite near rumble as that's who likely to win the match. :aok:

hibs#1
26-12-2016, 05:29 PM
If balor makes it he will win,

And talking about owens booking I saw a list the other day and he had the 3rd most wins this year.

SteveHFC
26-12-2016, 11:11 PM
If balor makes it he will win,

And talking about owens booking I saw a list the other day and he had the 3rd most wins this year.

Styles and Ambrose 1st and 2nd.

Might change my username to AJ Styles. :wink:

SteveHFC
28-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Looking like Cena-Taker is a lock in for Wrestlemania whether it's for the title or not remains to be seen.

hibs#1
28-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Looking like Cena-Taker is a lock in for Wrestlemania whether it's for the title or not remains to be seen.

Personally I hope they keep the title on aj styles right now

Taker cena is huge match anyway doesn't need the title

Would aj will face at Wrestlemania I have no idea right now
He deserves a big name/match but with the way thinks are shaping I can't see who.

SteveHFC
29-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Personally I hope they keep the title on aj styles right now

Taker cena is huge match anyway doesn't need the title

Would aj will face at Wrestlemania I have no idea right now
He deserves a big name/match but with the way thinks are shaping I can't see who.

AJ could turn face again since he's over with crowd and have someone like Miz or Wyatt fight him for the title.

hibs#1
29-12-2016, 06:22 PM
AJ could turn face again since he's over with crowd and have someone like Miz or Wyatt fight him for the title.

Does seem to be good chance Kurt angle will be back
Styles vs angle sounds good to me.

SteveHFC
29-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Does seem to be good chance Kurt angle will be back
Styles vs angle sounds good to me.

http://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

hibs#1
29-12-2016, 09:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

I know would too sweet.
Apparently he's stopped taking independent bookings and told people he is heading back,he seems to have his addiction problems sorted so I think it could be true think he would be great on smackdown to even 3-4 matches a year.

Could have great matches with wyatt,orton,ziggler,American alpha,miz,ambrose,corbin(who has improved massively since joining smackdown) and of course aj styles.

That's not even thinking about the guys on raw or nxt he could face plus I'm sure they will sign Alot of other guys in the next couple of years.

SteveHFC
10-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Y2J now US Champion and Taker entering the rumble.

Reckon Taker is winning the rumble and Cena wins the title setting up Taker-Cena at wrestlemania. :hyper

hibs#1
16-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Y2J now US Champion and Taker entering the rumble.

Reckon Taker is winning the rumble and Cena wins the title setting up Taker-Cena at wrestlemania. :hyper

Realistically that's the biggest match they can put on.
Lots of reports saying it's a no go unfortunately.

hibee62
16-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Angle just tweeted "I'm coming home #itsdamntrue". Make of that what you will but given it's the night of raw I think it points to a return to WWE, probably a retirement run.

Edit: Hall of fame entry apparently, so probably not a match this year.

SteveHFC
16-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Realistically that's the biggest match they can put on.
Lots of reports saying it's a no go unfortunately.

Maybe happens next year in New Orleans but don't hold much hope for it anymore. Wanted to see a match between they 2 at Wrestlemania.

Better not go with Roman-Taker.

Angle just tweeted "I'm coming home #itsdamntrue". Make of that what you will but given it's the night of raw I think it points to a return to WWE, probably a retirement run.

Edit: Hall of fame entry apparently, so probably not a match this year.

http://i.imgur.com/BYFVNd7.gif

Even this news has me all excited. Would be amazing to see him in the Rumble.

hibs#1
17-01-2017, 02:17 PM
I dont believe for one second angle won't wrestle at least one match in wwe again I think he'll be in the rumble and a big match at Wrestlemania.

SteveHFC
17-01-2017, 02:36 PM
I dont believe for one second angle won't wrestle at least one match in wwe again I think he'll be in the rumble and a big match at Wrestlemania.

Angle v Styles for the title at Wrestlemania we can dream.

hibs#1
17-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Angle v Styles for the title at Wrestlemania we can dream.

Got to give styles a big match that would do me.

SteveHFC
24-01-2017, 02:17 PM
That ending to Raw last night http://i.imgur.com/GkHkVKq.gif?1

Can see Taker or Goldberg or someone unexpected winning the rumble.

Hoping it's Taker to set up Cena-Taker.

Apparently wwe has pulled Angle from all events this weekend.

hibs#1
24-01-2017, 04:20 PM
That ending to Raw last night http://i.imgur.com/GkHkVKq.gif?1

Can see Taker or Goldberg or someone unexpected winning the rumble.

Hoping it's Taker to set up Cena-Taker.

Apparently wwe has pulled Angle from all events this weekend.

I have no idea who is going to win.
Could be Goldberg,Lesnar,undertaker,strowman,balor,Samoa Joe
Seen a lot of chat about orton and wyatt for potential winners aswell and of course there will be fewes surprise entries Im guessing angle will be one.

Feels thereally really going all out this year some years it's been painfully obvious who's going to win.

SteveHFC
26-01-2017, 03:28 PM
I have no idea who is going to win.
Could be Goldberg,Lesnar,undertaker,strowman,balor,Samoa Joe
Seen a lot of chat about orton and wyatt for potential winners aswell and of course there will be fewes surprise entries Im guessing angle will be one.

Feels thereally really going all out this year some years it's been painfully obvious who's going to win.

About 8 spots left. So a few smackdown guys like Kane and Crews with returns and some debuts with some legends.

I'll mark out if Angle and Omega (we can dream) end up in the Rumble on Sunday.

hibs#1
26-01-2017, 05:36 PM
About 8 spots left. So a few smackdown guys like Kane and Crews with returns and some debuts with some legends.

I'll mark out if Angle and Omega (we can dream) end up in the Rumble on Sunday.

Orton now favourite on paddy power.

Think angle will be there.don't think omega will be there on Sunday,I do think he will sign though.

hibs#1
27-01-2017, 03:59 PM
No omega by the looks of it sadly.

hibee62
27-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Apparently a decision on Balor's status was due to be made by the medical team this week. I'd love to see him win it but I have no idea who is likely to, I heard rumours that they were changing their minds on a daily basis.

Onceinawhile
29-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Hoping finn balor is back tonight.

With nakamura losing the title, I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Jo enter at some point.

Balor to win, but I've got a feeling it'll be the undertaker with Cena and reigns dethroning owens and styles.

hibs#1
29-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samoa Joe has got to be involved tonight somehow.hopefully balor will make it,tye dillinger will surely be number 10?
Still think angle will come out sure there will be an other couple of surprises don't think nakamura will be one.
Fancy x-pac to make an appearance.

hibs#1
29-01-2017, 06:30 PM
As an aside how good is bobby roode's entrance?
Don't care what people say but having a great entrance that the fans can join in with is a massive part of getting over.

Onceinawhile
29-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Orton is heavy favourite with sky bet (1/12) and Ladbrokes (1/8). So looks like he's winning it.

Balor second favourite with both.

hibee62
29-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Orton is heavy favourite with sky bet (1/12) and Ladbrokes (1/8). So looks like he's winning it.

Balor second favourite with both.

The Orton one keeps coming up, but he's not really been featured in a royal rumble storyline which made me doubt it. It is a nice change to the last few years actually not knowing who's going to win before hand!

SteveHFC
29-01-2017, 08:57 PM
The Orton one keeps coming up, but he's not really been featured in a royal rumble storyline which made me doubt it. It is a nice change to the last few years actually not knowing who's going to win before hand!

Would be really annoyed if Orton does win it.

I'm buzzing for tonight's ppv. Rumble's so unpredictable for once. AJ-Cena will have another great match. I have a feeling Angle will show up tonight and i'll mark out like a little kid again since Angle is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time.

hibee62
29-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Would be really annoyed if Orton does win it.

I'm buzzing for tonight's ppv. Rumble's so unpredictable for once. AJ-Cena will have another great match. I have a feeling Angle will show up tonight and i'll mark out like a little kid again since Angle is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time.

I saw an interesting prediction by Mike Johnson (PW Insider reporter) re AJ-Cena. He predicted Kassius Ohno and Samoa Joe would come out to aid AJ and form some sort of indie club. Can't see it actually happening but it could be fun'

HappyHanlon
30-01-2017, 11:17 AM
The actual Rumble was terrible.

John Cena's match was off the charts! Deserved 16 time champion.

SteveHFC
30-01-2017, 11:47 AM
The actual Rumble was terrible.

John Cena's match was off the charts! Deserved 16 time champion.

:agree:

The fact they had Roman enter the rumble and making him runner up again was worse than 2015. Would be willing to say if he won that the fans in the arena would have started a riot.

hibee62
30-01-2017, 02:29 PM
:agree:

The fact they had Roman enter the rumble and making him runner up again was worse than 2015. Would be willing to say if he won that the fans in the arena would have started a riot.

I enjoyed the rumble right up until number 30. Sitting here wondering if 30 would be Joe or balor and thinking they'd go on to win it, but instead we get reigns. Absolutely no need in him being in that match other than sticking the finger up to the fans.

It does leave it open for balor to win the universal championship at WM though, assuming it will be reigns v taker and cena v orton (for the millionth time).

hibee62
30-01-2017, 03:12 PM
I've just read a rumour that it will be Goldberg v Owens at Fastlane, and that universal title matches are not being advertised for any live events until wrestlemania. The implication being that Goldberg will win it in a few weeks and lesnar will get a shot at WM33. I would think this also means we're not getting any balor until after WM.

pontius pilate
30-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Dissapointed in the rumble no surprise entrants really then the main three are out in the higher numbers. The script writers have clearly stuck two fingers up at the fans given who won and no major suprises.

I think for wrestlemania it will be reigns v taker
Rollins v hhh
Orton v Cena again
Owens v Corbin

hibs#1
30-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Not watched it yet but doesn't look too good from reports
Dobt get why they have strowman cost reigns the title then have reigns come out at no 30?don't know what they are trying to accomplish with that.
Other than glad to see tye dillinger debut hope he goes to smackdown and looking forward to watching styles vs cena

Dissapointed not to get Samoa Joe or balor at the rumble but I think Joe will debut this week.

Onceinawhile
30-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Dissapointed in the rumble no surprise entrants really then the main three are out in the higher numbers. The script writers have clearly stuck two fingers up at the fans given who won and no major suprises.

Rollins v hhh
Orton v Cena again
Owens v Corbin

Corbin and owens are on different rosters

nellio
31-01-2017, 10:43 AM
I wonder how the bookies knew Orton was going to win it. Leaked info?

Onceinawhile
31-01-2017, 05:57 PM
I wonder how the bookies knew Orton was going to win it. Leaked info?

My guess is someone who knew who would win, put a massive wedge on and moved the markets.

Interesting to see who appeared last night ....

McD
31-01-2017, 06:12 PM

Rollins v hhh
Orton v Cena again
Owens v Corbin

AJ vs Cena was easily the highlight of the night. Rumble itself was pretty pedestrian, except for the short period of Goldberg, was disappointed there was no surprise/touted names at all.

agree with your picks for WM except possibly Owens vs Corbin, think it might be Owens vs Jericho, as an end to their partnership, possibly linked into the above rumour of Goldberg taking the universal title (Jericho tries to interfere and fails/causes Owens to lose)

pontius pilate
31-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Also heard it could be Orton v Wyatt at WM Wyatt to face cena at next ppv setting up that match for WM

hibs#1
31-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Styles vs cena was very good.hopefully they use aj well going forward he absolutely is one of the best in the world cena for all the criticism is very entertaining.
I didn't think the rumble was that bad I actually enjoyed it granted I didn't start with high hopes due to all the reports.
Not a classic but enjoyable.apart from shoving reigns down everyone's throat,he could be a star but his booking is all wrong.

Don't have high hopes for the Wrestlemania
The matches that are rumoured don't fill me with confidence
Styles vs mcmahon.
Taker vs reigns.
Now there are rumours of cena being in a mixed gender tag match sound *****.

hibee62
01-02-2017, 06:15 AM
Also heard it could be Orton v Wyatt at WM Wyatt to face cena at next ppv setting up that match for WM

The next smackdown PPV is an elimination chamber, which will make it easier to put the title on wyatt. I'm still not convinced though, I'm fully expecting cena v orton...

hibee62
01-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Rollins appears to have reinjured his knee, news sites suggesting it's real and not storyline.

SteveHFC
02-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Rollins appears to have reinjured his knee, news sites suggesting it's real and not storyline.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo:boo hoo:

Here's the WM card if things don't change. Have to laugh at some of the matches.

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title
Undertaker vs. Reigns. (Passing the Torch)
HHH vs. Seth Rollins. "Obviously this is in jeopardy right now."
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton for the WWE title
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens likely for US Title
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon.

hibee62
02-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo:boo hoo:

Here's the WM card if things don't change. Have to laugh at some of the matches.

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title
Undertaker vs. Reigns. (Passing the Torch)
HHH vs. Seth Rollins. "Obviously this is in jeopardy right now."
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens likely for US Title
Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon.

To be honest, some of those matches aren't as bad as they could have been. Although my opinion is likely to change dep being on who wins some of those. if reigns had been booked differently from the start I wouldn't mind him beating taker but he's not what the McMahon's wish he was! However, assuming lesnar beats goldberg, the idea of balor or Joe v lesnar is quite interesting! I wonder if balor v Joe is a possibility too...?

The last rumour I heard was that Rollins was facing 2 months out, which would mean he returns right on WM... risky!

hibs#1
08-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Sounds like rollins will make it which is good
Hope they look after Samoa Joe think he'll be a great addition to the raw main event.

Onceinawhile
11-02-2017, 11:37 PM
By the looks of it Goldberg will beat owens.
Wtf is the point of that? He's unlikely to be here in 6 months never mind 6 years. Build owens up. He's the future.

hibs#1
12-02-2017, 09:37 AM
By the looks of it Goldberg will beat owens.
Wtf is the point of that? He's unlikely to be here in 6 months never mind 6 years. Build owens up. He's the future.

For him to drop it to Lesnar. Who in turn is apparently to keep until summerslam then drop it to the next guy (roman reigns again)

The title does need some prestige but they could have had that if they had let owens destroy Lesnar or Goldberg then have the next guy beat him then you have 2 new stars.

Guys like Lesnar Goldberg the rock hhh undertaker etc. will always be popular no matter how many loses they take its the younger guys that need the big wins.
Look at Chris jericho arguably the most popular guy at the minute and he hardly ever wins.

hibs#1
13-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Bray wyatt new wwe champion.pleased for the guy one of the best characters they have.still don't get why they let styles lose at the rumble should have lost it last night,I like cena but he didn't need to win for 2 weeks,not against cena tying or beating flairs record just not when it made more sense.

SteveHFC
13-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Bray wyatt new wwe champion.pleased for the guy one of the best characters they have.still don't get why they let styles lose at the rumble should have lost it last night,I like cena but he didn't need to win for 2 weeks,not against cena tying or beating flairs record just not when it made more sense.

That chamber match was out-****ing-standing. Cena-AJ rivalry is amazing on every level. These guys should be main-evening wrestlemania.

I wish AJ was 5/10 years younger as he would be the next face of the company.

Happy for Wyatt. Guy deserves it.

hibs#1
13-02-2017, 05:53 PM
That chamber match was out-****ing-standing. Cena-AJ rivalry is amazing on every level. These guys should be main-evening wrestlemania.

I wish AJ was 5/10 years younger as he would be the next face of the company.

Happy for Wyatt. Guy deserves it.

Absolutely styles vs cena should main event Wrestlemania think vince has missed a trick here.
To be fair still think he can go for a good few years guy looks in great condition still.he is the best wrestler In the world right now.

hibee62
14-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Cena v AJ has been amazing, although I imagine it will be put on the back burner now for a period. I've never liked Cena's character but you can't deny he can put on great matches with the right people. I heard a rumour of him being in a mixed tag match with Nikki Bella at 'mania and AJ wrestling Shane.

The prospect of Reigns beating Lesnar for the Universal title is awful, he really needs to turn heel if he is to become the face Vince wants him to be, similar to what The Rock did in the 90s. It also makes me worry what exactly they plan to do with Balor and Owens.

hibs#1
28-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Looks like the hardys are returning. Kurt angle has said he will wrestle again and balor nearly back from injury the roster is starting to get stacked.shelton Benjamin should return when he is fit aswell.

Don't think mick foley is going to be there much longer I think he has to get surgery of dome sort,so wonder who will replace him.

Also braun strowman should beat roman reigns on Sunday but I doubt it.

SteveHFC
28-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Looks like the hardys are returning. Kurt angle has said he will wrestle again and balor nearly back from injury the roster is starting to get stacked.shelton Benjamin should return when he is fit aswell.

Don't think mick foley is going to be there much longer I think he has to get surgery of dome sort,so wonder who will replace him.

Also braun strowman should beat roman reigns on Sunday but I doubt it.

All of those in bold will end up on Smackdown.

hibs#1
28-02-2017, 04:12 PM
All of those in bold will end up on Smackdown.

That would be the best option. I do reckon angle will go to Raw that's were all the part timers go,

SteveHFC
28-02-2017, 10:52 PM
That would be the best option. I do reckon angle will go to Raw that's were all the part timers go,

I'm still buzzing Angle will be wrestling in WWE again. http://i.imgur.com/zUFISpo.gif

Wonder if Goldberg will stick around after WM.

hibs#1
01-03-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm still buzzing Angle will be wrestling in WWE again. http://i.imgur.com/zUFISpo.gif

Wonder if Goldberg will stick around after WM.

Think if they give him enough money he will.
I don't mind him sticking around even if only for 2/3 matches a year.

Northernhibee
01-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Not sure if I'm alone but anything involving Randy Orton ends up borderline unwatchable nowadays. Hated the segment on SD.

SteveHFC
02-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Not sure if I'm alone but anything involving Randy Orton ends up borderline unwatchable nowadays. Hated the segment on SD.

That segment was pretty decent. Can see AJ getting screwed out of the title match.

Cena basically admitted last night he wanted Taker at wrestlemania.

SteveHFC
05-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Fast Lane tonight.

Big odds on Strowman to beat Roman.

hibs#1
05-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Fast Lane tonight.

Big odds on Strowman to beat Roman.

1/8 he should beat reigns that's the right decision.

SteveHFC
05-03-2017, 09:13 PM
1/8 he should beat reigns that's the right decision.

Can see Taker involved tonight and Jericho to cost Owens the title tonight.

SteveHFC
06-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Well that was crap. We gonna have a 15 second main event at Wrestlemania :faf:

hibs#1
06-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Well that was crap. We gonna have a 15 second main event at Wrestlemania :faf:

I know it's nuts.that's the only thing can building towards is for Lesnar to squash him 😐

SteveHFC
06-03-2017, 04:13 PM
I know it's nuts.that's the only thing can building towards is for Lesnar to squash him 😐

Knew Goldberg was winning but the fact it was that short again is ridiculous. He must not be cleared to wrestle longer matches.

That to me felt like a big **** you to the younger talent.

Onceinawhile
06-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Knew Goldberg was winning but the fact it was that short again is ridiculous. He must not be cleared to wrestle longer matches.

That to me felt like a big **** you to the younger talent.

Problem is, if owens hangs with oldberg, then it ruins the credibility of Lesnar as he got taken out in 5 seconds served well.

Feel bad for owens though. Has helped carry raw since balor got injured and has lost a good slot at wrestlemania for two part timers.

As for reigns beating strowman.... why???

hibee62
07-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Problem is, if owens hangs with oldberg, then it ruins the credibility of Lesnar as he got taken out in 5 seconds served well.

Feel bad for owens though. Has helped carry raw since balor got injured and has lost a good slot at wrestlemania for two part timers.

As for reigns beating strowman.... why???

Goldberg must be cleared to wrestle or he wouldn't have taken an F5 tonight. They booked themselves into a corner with the short match against Lesnar, the only saving grace is that Owens was distracted.

Vince clearly thinks Reigns is already on the superstar level alongside the likes of Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Cena, HHH, etc. Only explanation for his booking and the wrestle mania match he's getting. I'd expect him to win at WM too and wouldn't rule out him beating Lesnar for the title down the road. That's the way he's being booked at the expense of better, more popular wrestlers.

I am looking forward to Lesnar v Goldberg and Owens v Jericho even if I don't like the buildup or like where its heading after. I like the look of Rollins v HHH too but I expect Reigns v 'Taker to be disappointing and I don't see where Balor fits in at all, maybe the battle royal?

SteveHFC
08-03-2017, 02:26 PM
So we're getting AJ v Shane.

Think after WM I can see myself taking a break from it unless Angle returns which is likely.

hibs#1
09-03-2017, 04:37 PM
So we're getting AJ v Shane.

Think after WM I can see myself taking a break from it unless Angle returns which is likely.

They have so many great talents and they to write some good/great storylines/matches but then they come out with some crap aswell.

Going into Wrestlemania I think they should put strowman and balor together neither seems to be doing anything.or balor vs Samoa Joe?

SteveHFC
09-03-2017, 09:42 PM
They have so many great talents and they to write some good/great storylines/matches but then they come out with some crap aswell.

Going into Wrestlemania I think they should put strowman and balor together neither seems to be doing anything.or balor vs Samoa Joe?

They could have had Taker-Cena, AJ-Orton for the smackdown title, Balor-Roman for the raw title, Strowman v Taker etc.

Apparently 13 matches for WM. Possibly Balor v Joe added too. Roman is gonna get booed to **** when he beats Taker. :greengrin

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title.
Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins vs. HHH
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens for the U.S. title
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin for the IC title
Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title on Raw
Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. ? for the Smackdown women’s title.
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson v Sheamus & Cesaro or Enzo Amore & Big Cass
Neville vs. Austin Aries for the cruiserweight title
Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
Finn Balor v Samoa Joe

hibee62
10-03-2017, 10:45 AM
They could have had Taker-Cena, AJ-Orton for the smackdown title, Balor-Roman for the raw title, Strowman v Taker etc.

Apparently 13 matches for WM. Possibly Balor v Joe added too. Roman is gonna get booed to **** when he beats Taker. :greengrin

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title.
Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins vs. HHH
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens for the U.S. title
A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin for the IC title
Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title on Raw
Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. ? for the Smackdown women’s title.
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson v Sheamus & Cesaro or Enzo Amore & Big Cass
Neville vs. Austin Aries for the cruiserweight title
Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
Finn Balor v Samoa Joe

The thing about AJ v Shane: it could be a really entertaining match although its not likely to be high technical quality as we're used to from AJ. But the whole attraction of Shane as a wrestler is his daredevil stunts, what is he going to be able to do in a match without any stipulations against a technical wrestler?

Anyone know if The Rock is planning on setting fire to some stuff this year?

Onceinawhile
11-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Finn balor returned last night so is obviously cleared.
Good news.

hibs#1
11-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Reigns to beat taker then Lesnar to beat Goldberg then reigns beats Lesnar and still nobody will care.

I don't even dislike reigns and I do think him beating undertaker is the right choice but they can't keep giving reigns all the big wins.could have at least let strowman beat him at fast lane which was the sensible idea.

The aj styles vs Shane match whilst no ideal it will still be a prominent match and could be fun I do like Shane but this wasn't my first choice for aj.Aslong as aj wins I'll tolerate it and of course they keep pushing him afterwords I'd say him and jericho are the most over on the roster currently.

Not against the miz cena tag match,just a singles match would have done.if cena is leaving again miz has to win the guy is killing it this past year.I don't mind seeing nikki and maryse rolling about togheter 😜

Think they are waiting to make sure rollins makes it 1st to see what they do with balor think it'll be either balor vs Joe or hhh.

DarrenSQH
18-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Paige. Wow

SteveHFC
19-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Paige. Wow

Read about that. Her career is over.

DarrenSQH
20-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Read about that. Her career is over.

I think she may have been excused if it was only private Videos and Pictures, even though they may be as hardcore as possible because its not her fault if someone hacks them.

However I cant see WWE being too happy to see the NXT title belt being used like that. Thats the part that I think settles her fate.

Im sure I heard Xavier has a wife that hes been with for years too so Im sure he could be in trouble for his part in the tag team video.

nellio
20-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Wonder if they will take any action against Xavier seeing he's still on tv and no doubt the crowd will be shouting stuff at him.

SteveHFC
20-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Wonder if they will take any action against Xavier seeing he's still on tv and no doubt the crowd will be shouting stuff at him.

Raw will be interesting tonight if there's any chants directed at Xavier.

hibs#1
20-03-2017, 02:35 PM
I think she may have been excused if it was only private Videos and Pictures, even though they may be as hardcore as possible because its not her fault if someone hacks them.

However I cant see WWE being too happy to see the NXT title belt being used like that. Thats the part that I think settles her fate.

Im sure I heard Xavier has a wife that hes been with for years too so Im sure he could be in trouble for his part in the tag team video.

Asuka will be handing the title back to them pronto.
I do feel sorry paige though can't be nice having stuff like that plastered over the Internet and I'm sure they aren't doing anything that other people will be doing.

I'd imagine she will be done now.

nellio
22-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Raw will be interesting tonight if there's any chants directed at Xavier.

He was on it in a backstage segment for a few minutes. Big E says "You got something to tell us" to which Xavier says "Yes... I cant wait for these great matches at wrestle mania" or something to that effect so big E clearly having a laugh with him there.

hibs#1
24-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Got caught up with the last couple of rows and smackdownse
I'd say they are building most of the fueds pretty well ko/y2j wyatt/orton hhh/rollins ambrise/corbin not overly fussed with goldberg/Lesnar but should be fun enough and even though I wasnt interested at 1st styles vs mcmahon is building up surprisingly well.
But I just can't get into taker vs reigns taker just looks and moves terribly and reigns needs a total over haul just like his cousins on smackdown.
They should have had reigns vs strowman or strowman vs big show at Wrestlemania.

Also find it weird they don't have anything for strowman,balor Joe or zayn right now.also enjoy cena vs miz should have been a singles match and Aries vs neville should be great aswell.

SteveHFC
24-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Angle to be GM and Nakamura to be called up on the Raw after Wrestlemania. :hyper

Onceinawhile
28-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Well that's the raw build for mania finished and no plans for joe or balor.

SteveHFC
01-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Wrestlemania tomorrow night :hyper

AJ v Shane
KO v Y2J
HHH v Rollins
Roman v Taker

Apparently Roman v Taker is going on last.

HH81
02-04-2017, 12:47 AM

AJ v Shane
KO v Y2J
HHH v Rollins
Roman v Taker

In orlando Steven, full of WWE fans going to this. They take it way too serious a guy on the bus told me he paid 2000 for 4 tickets WTF

Onceinawhile
02-04-2017, 07:10 AM
In orlando Steven, full of WWE fans going to this. They take it way too serious a guy on the bus told me he paid 2000 for 4 tickets WTF

Roughly 400 pound per ticket. Not that bad for 8 or so hours entertainment at the very highest level.

Equivalent of the champions league final mind.

Onceinawhile
02-04-2017, 07:14 AM
Drew Galloway has joined nxt.

sleeping giant
02-04-2017, 09:50 AM

AJ v Shane
KO v Y2J
HHH v Rollins
Roman v Taker

I'm not a hardcore fan but I sometimes watch it with the kids so I may be talking pish.
That Roman Reigns guy is absolutely rubbish. It seems like they are trying to make him a star but he just has no charisma and creates no interest.

SteveHFC
02-04-2017, 11:54 AM

Only way i would go to a wrestlemania is if it's held in Wembley.

That's scandalous prices. :confused:

SteveHFC
02-04-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm not a hardcore fan but I sometimes watch it with the kids so I may be talking pish.
That Roman Reigns guy is absolutely rubbish. It seems like they are trying to make him a star but he just has no charisma and creates no interest.

They're trying to make them the next Cena, Rock etc of the company. That will be confirmed tonight if he goves over Taker. Outside WWE the guy has charisma etc but WWE won't let him be himself.

Onceinawhile
02-04-2017, 02:05 PM
They're trying to make them the next Cena, Rock etc of the company. That will be confirmed tonight if he goves over Taker. Outside WWE the guy has charisma etc but WWE won't let him be himself.

To be fair, it's the right result if he goes over taker. Taker is the companies past, reigns is (like it or not) the future.

Think Rollins and balor will be the biggest stars soon enough.

SteveHFC
02-04-2017, 02:16 PM
To be fair, it's the right result if he goes over taker. Taker is the companies past, reigns is (like it or not) the future.

Think Rollins and balor will be the biggest stars soon enough.

I agree it's the right result. Taker is finished but the reaction tonight if he goes over Taker will be worse than the royal rumble win in 2015.

You have guys like Roman, Seth, Balor, Corbin, Wyatt, Strowman, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Styles etc to carry the next few years with veterans like Y2J, HHH, Rock, Cena, Orton etc helping them along.

hibs#1
02-04-2017, 09:46 PM
I agree it's the right result. Taker is finished but the reaction tonight if he goes over Taker will be worse than the royal rumble win in 2015.

You have guys like Roman, Seth, Balor, Corbin, Wyatt, Strowman, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Styles etc to carry the next few years with veterans like Y2J, HHH, Rock, Cena, Orton etc helping them along.

Should have been wyatt going over taker tonight
I'm guessing he's done after tonight apparently they are going on last plus they have Jim Ross doing commentary for it.

Mon Dieu4
03-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Delete delete delete, that was class

SteveHFC
03-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Great ppv overall. First 3 hours were the best i've seen for a long time in Wrestlemania.

Pre-Show:
Neville-Aries 8/10 - Great match to start the pre-show with.

Battle Royal 3/10 - Mojo winning makes no sense to me, would have been better if Zayn or Braun won it

Ambrose v Corbin 5/10 - First of all why was this on the pre-show?, Felt sorry for Ambrose going from WWE Champion to pre-show wrestlemania in 8 months.

Main Show:

AJ v Shane 8/10 - Great match as expected, that shooting star from Shane was brilliant but right man won here.

Owens v Y2J 7/10 - Another good match where Owens got his Wrestlemania moment.

Raw's Women Championship 6/10 - Bayley got her moment but not a high standard match as i expected.
Raw's Tag Team Championship 10/10 - The Hardy's pop when they came out was :top marks , also best match of the night for me. Jeff's still got it :hyper

Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse 5/10 - Pretty terrible match but congrats to Cena and Nikki on their engagement though. :aok:

Seth v HHH 7/10 - Another enjoyable match of the evening. HHH put over Seth and Stephanie took a bump through the table.

Orton v Wyatt 3/10 - This match felt rushed and worst match of the night for me.

Lesnar v Goldberg 9/10 - 2nd best match of the night for me even if it was only 4:45mins.

Smackdown's women's match 3/10 - Noami won the title in her hometown that's all that happened

Roman v Taker 5/10 - match was pretty terrible but Taker is pretty much done now going by the ending :(.

Overall 8/10 for the ppv. Best WM for a few years i think. Raw will be interesting tonight.

hibee62
03-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Great ppv overall. First 3 hours were the best i've seen for a long time in Wrestlemania.

Pre-Show:
Neville-Aries 8/10 - Great match to start the pre-show with.

Battle Royal 3/10 - Mojo winning makes no sense to me, would have been better if Zayn or Braun won it

Ambrose v Corbin 5/10 - First of all why was this on the pre-show?, Felt sorry for Ambrose going from WWE Champion to pre-show wrestlemania in 8 months.

Main Show:

AJ v Shane 8/10 - Great match as expected, that shooting star from Shane was brilliant but right man won here.

Owens v Y2J 7/10 - Another good match where Owens got his Wrestlemania moment.

Raw's Women Championship 6/10 - Bayley got her moment but not a high standard match as i expected.
Raw's Tag Team Championship 10/10 - The Hardy's pop when they came out was :top marks , also best match of the night for me. Jeff's still got it :hyper

Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse 5/10 - Pretty terrible match but congrats to Cena and Nikki on their engagement though. :aok:

Seth v HHH 7/10 - Another enjoyable match of the evening. HHH put over Seth and Stephanie took a bump through the table.

Orton v Wyatt 3/10 - This match felt rushed and worst match of the night for me.

Lesnar v Goldberg 9/10 - 2nd best match of the night for me even if it was only 4:45mins.

Smackdown's women's match 3/10 - Noami won the title in her hometown that's all that happened

Roman v Taker 5/10 - match was pretty terrible but Taker is pretty much done now going by the ending :(.

Overall 8/10 for the ppv. Best WM for a few years i think. Raw will be interesting tonight.

Pretty much my thoughts too, although I've not seen the cruiserweight match yet. I feel sorry for the smackdown women, their match was so pushed for time.

It's a poor match for taker to retire on, although they did the actual retirement part really well. He obviously couldn't have as good a match as in the past because of his physical issues but reigns is not the right person. Taker retiring is more a moment for the older fans than the younger fans, and reigns is definitely appealing to the wrong demographic for that.

Hibbie_Cameron
03-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Just watched it. Didn't think it was great but certainly didn't think it was rubbish either. No real stand out match for me but a few 7/10's. Even the short matches were decent considering they never had much time.

The Cena stuff was just the utter pits though

hibs#1
03-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Only watched parts so far.

Tag team match was great hardy boyz are still awesome and everybody else played there part well.hope they keep sheamus and cesaro together turned into a great team.

Hhh v rollins was great rollins is great in the ring.I've always hhh aswell no matter what anyone says about him he always gets in great shape puts his body on the line.

Styles vs Shane O'mac was good aswell styles is one of if not the best in the world and Shane is always entertaining.styles winning was right same as rollins.

Brock vs Goldberg was booked perfectly that's what you want to see from them again Lesnar winning was right.I'll probably be in the minority but hope Goldberg still has another couple matches.

Taker vs reigns not great not terrible but you can taker is really struggling.(not reigns fault)he probably should have finished after the hhh he'll in a cell match.but the the retirement bit was great and the result was correct taker deserves his retirement he owes nobody anything and has had some great moments over the years.

Now on to roman reigns.I can see why they want him as the main guy but they have pushed him all wrong he should got a really slow push instead they rushed it also I think he is still able save it if they charge some stuff.like his gear his music and his attitude he should be booked as uncaring bad ass.I would have had him absolutely demolish with the steel chair taker at the end.the raw crowd tonight will give him a torrid time could be some of the loudest boos ever.

Will watch the rest later.also wtf mojo rawley? You have big show,strowman,zayn,Samoa Joe,balor and others not doing much but they pick mojo ****** rawley?

SteveHFC
03-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Hopefully Balor, Nakamura, Angle all debut/return tonight. :hyper

hibee62
03-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Hopefully Balor, Nakamura, Angle all debut/return tonight. :hyper

I'm hoping so, but the latest rumour is that Nakamura is headed to smackdown with cena taking more time off. Dillinger and almas are also expected to debut this week after drew Galloway went back to nxt.

I really hope they turn reigns heel but I can't see it.

Onceinawhile
04-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Balor back.

The revival debut.

New gm on raw. Don't believe me? It's true. It's damn true.

SteveHFC
04-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Balor back.

The revival debut.

New gm on raw. Don't believe me? It's true. It's damn true.

Best raw for a long time. :hyper

Smackdown will be the same tonight.

Can see AJ going to Raw and someline like Seth moving.

hibs#1
05-04-2017, 07:13 AM
Reigns got a nice warm welcome 😂

Dillinger and nakamura on smackdown.

Onceinawhile
05-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Reigns got a nice warm welcome 😂

Dillinger and nakamura on smackdown.

Aye that was pretty good fun. As was the cheering for Stephanie getting put through the table.

Angle got some reaction too.

Nakamura's entrance was awesome.

SteveHFC
05-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Did AJ turn face last night?

If so can we get AJ v Nakamura for WWE Championship at next year's WM please :hyper

hibs#1
05-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Did AJ turn face last night?

If so can we get AJ v Nakamura for WWE Championship at next year's WM please :hyper

Not sure what there doing with aj he gets cheered probably more than anyone on the roster.

But aj vs nakamura would be great but apparently the main event for next year is already reigns vs Lesnar 😢

hibs#1
05-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Aye that was pretty good fun. As was the cheering for Stephanie getting put through the table.

Angle got some reaction too.

Nakamura's entrance was awesome.

I liked it when vince came out and the crowd loudly chanted roman sucks he hated it his face was a picture he'll still push him too the moon anyway.

SteveHFC
06-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Think I may have to watch Raw and Smackdown again. Both were that good.

SteveHFC
06-04-2017, 03:50 PM
WWE Live in Glasgow next month. Tempted to head through for this again but want to see who's on Smackdown first after the draft on monday.

Steve-O
07-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Thought Mania was average (30 and 31 were better IMO).

Reigns is just sooo boring, including in the right. Compared to Goldberg, even now, Reigns' spear is truly awful. As us that superman punch!

hibs#1
07-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Thought Mania was average (30 and 31 were better IMO).

Reigns is just sooo boring, including in the right. Compared to Goldberg, even now, Reigns' spear is truly awful. As us that superman punch!

Aslong I've said before they really don't help him with his booking or moves as you say nor his attire and entrance music.

Should just book him as a dick and let him change up his moves moveset a bit.superman punch is lame.

Drew Galloway/mcintrye Is in nxt now.

hibs#1
11-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Strowman flipping the ambulance 😅

And getting cheered for attempted murder 😅

SteveHFC
11-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Strowman is just brilliant.

But good to see AJ is staying on Smackdown :hyper

Onceinawhile
12-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Strowman flipping the ambulance 😅

And getting cheered for attempted murder 😅

The bit where he launched the gurney off a ledge was awesome. I was properly marking out.

SteveHFC
12-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Smackdown done better than Raw in the draft.

You have Styles, Orton, Cena, Owens/Y2J, Zayn, Nakamura, New Day, Charlotte, Rusev now.

Styles-Nakamura will happen at next year's Wrestlemania and Cena-Nakamura will be at Summerslam. :cb

hibs#1
12-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Smackdown done better than Raw in the draft.

You have Styles, Orton, Cena, Owens/Y2J, Zayn, Nakamura, New Day, Charlotte, Rusev now.

Styles-Nakamura will happen at next year's Wrestlemania and Cena-Nakamura will be at Summerslam. :cb

Got to say I'm surprised how over nakamura is on the main roster.he should beat orton for the wwe title.

Glad rusev is on smackdown could be so much better just evil foreigner no.8997 only thing that worries me is the video of lanar dancing please don't make rusev dance🙏

hibs#1
12-04-2017, 09:33 PM
The bit where he launched the gurney off a ledge was awesome. I was properly marking out.

It was great to hear the crowd cheering aswell
They shold have strowman beat Lesnar for the title.

SteveHFC
18-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Anyone else going to the live event in Glasgow in 2 weeks time :hyper

Can't wait to see AJ, Nakamura etc.

Onceinawhile
19-04-2017, 09:49 PM
Anyone else going to the live event in Glasgow in 2 weeks time :hyper

Can't wait to see AJ, Nakamura etc.

Not going due to having to fund yet another trip to hampden. Enjoy it though.

Anyone catch big show v strowman? Most of it was a slugfest but the ending was great.

Mantis Toboggan
21-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Any of you guys watch Lucha Underground?
Was at a show in Manchester last week with quite a few of those guys on the card. Angelico, killshot, pentagon plus a few more.
Skill level was pretty incredible!

SteveHFC
24-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Not going due to having to fund yet another trip to hampden. Enjoy it though.

Anyone catch big show v strowman? Most of it was a slugfest but the ending was great.

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

United States Championship Match
Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
American Alpha vs The Usos vs Primo & Epico

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
Naomi vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Natalya vs Carmella w/ James Ellsworth

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Dolph Ziggler

Trent Seven, Tyler Bate and Wolfgang
vs
Pete Dunne, Joseph Conners and Tyson T-Bone

Luke Harper, Breezango, Jinder and Corbin likely to be there too.

Some matches will change but canni wait to see AJ v Orton, Owens v Zayn, Nakamura-Ziggler and the six man tag match live.

SteveHFC
04-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Pretty good show tonight at the hydro. Got a wee preview of Nakamura-Ziggler match's tonight and it was awesome. Can't wait for their match at backlash.

hibs#1
08-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Pretty good show tonight at the hydro. Got a wee preview of Nakamura-Ziggler match's tonight and it was awesome. Can't wait for their match at backlash.

Would you recommend going to one of these events?

SteveHFC
08-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Would you recommend going to one of these events?

Live shows are good because you'll get a preview of future matches and feuds. Atmosphere is low as expected but good to pass a few hours. :aok:

hibs#1
18-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Wwe Is pretty boring at the minute always happens after Wrestlemania. Backlash this Sunday with jinder mahal main eventing(got to get that Indian money😉)

Just a few thoughts orton has zero need to champion again.nakamura is a star as is strowman(hopefully he isn't out too long)
Extreme rules 5 way sounds like a good idea
Charlotte is excellent,usos are 10 times better as heels now(bit shouty on promos)I'd like to know what's went wrong with American alpha?alexa bliss is great and so is heel neville and the miz.reigns is still reigns sadly.

SteveHFC
19-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Strowman will get a massive pop on his return and turn face I reckon. That's how you push a new star without shoving them down your throats like they did with Reigns.

Want Strowman or Nakamura or Styles to win the rumble. But we know it's likely roman again since the main event is set for next year for WM34.

After watching Nakamura-Ziggler 2 weeks ago at the live event in Glasgow, I'm buzzing to see their match on Sunday.

Alexa though <3.

hibs#1
21-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Takeover looked really good last night from the the bits and pieces I've seen.

They have so much talent right through just now it's unreal.hopefully Adam cole signs soon aswell.

SteveHFC
22-05-2017, 02:49 AM
Jinder new WWE champion :faf:

Smackdown has reached a new low.

hibs#1
22-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Wish old vince would just leave now. Poor decision.

nellio
24-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Cashing in on the Indian money!

Onceinawhile
24-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Cashing in on the Indian money!

Aye with a Canadian!!

Ridiculous decision. Do we even know why the Singh brothers are helping him, other than get, they all look sort of Indian! Put them together!

hibs#1
04-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Extreme rules tonight.
Not a bad card but not great either seen some rumours of Samoa joe and Seth rollins both winning to set up a triple threat with brock.

hibee62
04-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Extreme rules tonight.
Not a bad card but not great either seen some rumours of Samoa joe and Seth rollins both winning to set up a triple threat with brock.

I think they'll probably go with balor to get the whole "never lost the title" question out the way, and I'm somewhat worried what their long term plans are for him. I do think having a part-time champion is really hurting raw just now.

SteveHFC
04-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Extreme rules tonight.

Just have Roman win so WM34 main event doesn't happen.

hibs#1
04-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Just have Roman win so WM34 main event doesn't happen.

Not against this as this waiting for lesnar reigns 2 at wrestlemania is sucking the life out of everyone.

Onceinawhile
04-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Reckon it'll be Samoa joe. I know strowman is supposed to be out long term, but I can see him returning amd taking out reigns.

Want balor to win, but don't see it.

SteveHFC
05-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Joe v Lesnar will be amazing.

hibs#1
06-06-2017, 03:01 PM

Hopefully it's not just suplex city again they could make joe a big star in this match,even in defeat.pretty sure he won't win.

Onceinawhile
07-06-2017, 08:23 PM

As long as they don't squash him. Raw was decent on Monday but I'm not sure where reigns goes from here. No rivalry at the moment.

Just putting it out there. The fashion po po are one of the best things about sd live.

hibs#1
09-06-2017, 06:26 PM
As long as they don't squash him. Raw was decent on Monday but I'm not sure where reigns goes from here. No rivalry at the moment.

Just putting it out there. The fashion po po are one of the best things about sd live.

Yeah there backstage segments are great both decent in the ring as well.its amazing if you give guys a chance and some character what they can do.

Same goes for the miz and strowman. And others just can't think of them just now.

Onceinawhile
10-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Yeah there backstage segments are great both decent in the ring as well.its amazing if you give guys a chance and some character what they can do.

Same goes for the miz and strowman. And others just can't think of them just now.

Miz is the best heel in the business by a mile.
"Their day one was a little more h than hours" 😂

hibs#1
10-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Miz is the best heel in the business by a mile.
"Their day one was a little more h than hours" 😂

The miz is definitely one of the best in world.
Got to admit I hated fandango and Tyler breeze but this gimmick is great.

Onceinawhile
10-06-2017, 08:34 PM
The miz is definitely one of the best in world.
Got to admit I hated fandango and Tyler breeze but this gimmick is great.

Miz is possibly the only heel to get universal heat.

Ko, strowman and Wyatt all get cheers. Miz is hated. Reigns could be the biggest heel ever, but it won't happen.

The breezango / new day skit was excellent.

Fandango "Their day one is h"
Big e "ish"
Fandango "gesundheit"

😂

https://youtu.be/ZnDh1vA73LY

hibs#1
10-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Miz is possibly the only heel to get universal heat.

Ko, strowman and Wyatt all get cheers. Miz is hated. Reigns could be the biggest heel ever, but it won't happen.

The breezango / new day skit was excellent.

Fandango "Their day one is h"
Big e "ish"
Fandango "bless You"

😂

Yeah definitely.the new day are another example of giving guys some freedom.i know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but as singles competitors they were going nowhere fast.

The ironic thing is cocky heel reigns would probably get cheered 🤔still don't know why they don't give it a try at very least change his ring gear and entrance.the shield ended 3 years ago ffs😠

hibs#1
14-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samoa Joe killing it the last couple of weeks.heyman is a great manager as well they really should have more managers.

I only watched the 1st segment on raw this week the rest didn't look up to much.apart from joe/lesnar.

SteveHFC
15-06-2017, 07:39 PM
Seen today online Wembley is being talked about as a future wrestlemania venue :hyper.

hibs#1
15-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Seen today online Wembley is being talked about as a future wrestlemania venue :hyper.

Doubt Vince will ever do it.it would be great though even summerslam would be great.

SteveHFC
15-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Doubt Vince will ever do it.it would be great though even summerslam would be great.

Would be a major event if they done it.

As you say even summerslam would be decent.

Top rumoured matches for this year's Summerslam are:

Roman Reigns v Goldberg
John Cena v Jinder Mahal
Brock Lesnar v Braun Strowman
Kurt Angle v Triple H

Looks a better card than this year's wrestlemania.

Mantis Toboggan
15-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Ring of honour happening at the corn exchange in august. First time ever in Scotland. Will be tremendous.

hibs#1
16-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Ring of honour happening at the corn exchange in august. First time ever in Scotland. Will be tremendous.

Any idea who's going to be on it?

hibs#1
16-06-2017, 06:06 PM

Roman Reigns v Goldberg
John Cena v Jinder Mahal
Kurt Angle v Triple H

Could be a great card considering amount of talent you haven't mentioned. Hope strowman wins lesnar can win the title back later if they insist on doing reigns vs lesnar at wrestlemania.

hfc rd
16-06-2017, 07:01 PM

Roman Reigns v Goldberg
John Cena v Jinder Mahal
Kurt Angle v Triple H

Is Cena not heading to Raw? Various online reports stating that he's a free agent and that he was drafted to Raw as part of the superstar shakeup a few months back. Hasn't made an appearance since Wrestlemania on the show as doing some work outside of wrestling and getting his wedding organised.

portyhibernian
16-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Any idea who's going to be on it?

I got a ticket for this last week, so far announced a few including the young bucks, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Jay Lethal. Hoping for Marty Scurll and Cody Rhodes to appear.

hibs#1
16-06-2017, 09:50 PM
I got a ticket for this last week, so far announced a few including the young bucks, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Jay Lethal. Hoping for Marty Scurll and Cody Rhodes to appear.

Some of the big names then.no omega?

Anyone know what's happening with Adam Cole?thought he was nxt bound but it's went very quiet.

portyhibernian
17-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Some of the big names then.no omega?

Anyone know what's happening with Adam Cole?thought he was nxt bound but it's went very quiet.

I think Kenny Omega has a full time contract with NJPW so not expecting him to be there, but you never know, he was here a couple of months ago!

hibs#1
19-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Corbin wins mitb briefcase and james Ellsworth grabs the woman's one 🙁

SteveHFC
19-06-2017, 09:39 PM
Corbin wins mitb briefcase and james Ellsworth grabs the woman's one 🙁

A lot of rubbish last night except for the main event.

Nakamura-AJ has to be smackdown's main event at next year's WM.

hibs#1
20-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Watched all of raw today for the 1st time in a while,it wasn't bad actually.Samoa joe still killing it,reigns promo was pretty good a bit more heelish,strowman is back and still awesome(the guy is a star.)
Miz Ambrose feud is not bad.seems mix is putting together a stable which is ok. Titus brand is pretty entertaining As well.
Big cass turning on enzo was well done not sure how far either can go without the other.think they should make Corey graves a manager or something.tag division is ok Neville is still great.tozawa is good As well,woman's division is crap.

SteveHFC
22-06-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm loving Reigns at the moment.

Onceinawhile
25-06-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm loving Reigns at the moment.

Wouldn't go that far, but if he can get people to hate him for who he is rather than how he's been pushed whilst retaining the young team, he's on to a winner.

hibs#1
28-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Strowman is money.💰 he should be the one to beat brock not reigns.

SteveHFC
29-06-2017, 12:21 AM
Strowman is money.💰 he should be the one to beat brock not reigns.

If Roman-Brock happens at Summerslam instead of WM34. Get Strowman to win the rumble next year and Roman to lose the title before WM34.

hibs#1
29-06-2017, 04:07 PM
If Roman-Brock happens at Summerslam instead of WM34. Get Strowman to win the rumble next year and Roman to lose the title before WM34.

Works for me.not totally against Joe winning it somewhere in there either right enough,loving his feud with lesnar.

SteveHFC
30-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Roman-Cena for the universal title at WM34 is being discussed.

That would be a great match.