PDA

View Full Version : Daily Record TV Ad

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Anyone else notice they have removed Hibs from it? when it first came on there was a shot of us with the cup, now it's gone.

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Big mistake by a The Rangers fanzine to have a Hibs feature in this anyway. Somebody is getting butt-****ed and having his throat cut and tongue buried on the beach right now. First the Beeb and now the paper of 'real Scots'. How will we survive?

northstandhibby
28-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Anyone else notice they have removed Hibs from it? when it first came on there was a shot of us with the cup, now it's gone.

Maybe Warburton made it disappear with his ma

Oh wait we all know his hat was a piece of turd pooh as Sir David Gray produced the real magic in the 92nd minute.

Up yours Daily Rancid.

:giruy2:

GGTTH

GreenNWhiteArmy
29-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Who gives a ****? Like seriously? Who really gives a **** what is in that paper or on their website.

To me they don't exist

BoomtownHibees
29-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Maybe Warburton made it disappear with his ma

GGTTH

What did he do to her??

SouthMoroccoStu
29-10-2016, 07:11 AM

Only saw it for the first time last night

I commented that it was "odd" that there was no hibs related clips in the montage footage

I thought that was bad enough but if they removed something (probably due to a series of complaints from knuckle dragging orcs) then it just shows how pathetic the Daily Ranger is

Mr White
29-10-2016, 07:44 AM
The media reporting on the cup final and the aftermath has been a fascinating insight into exactly how rigged and biased things are in the coverage of Scottish football. Who really cares though. We were there, we were there :greengrin

Bostonhibby
29-10-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm delighted that we are not in anyway linked with this sort of publication, mud sticks and the last thing we want is a connection with the bigot brother's news; or any newspaper that seems to fly against journalistic integrity by pursuing petty vendettas.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Argylehibby
29-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Only saw it for the first time last night

I commented that it was "odd" that there was no hibs related clips in the montage footage

I thought that was bad enough but if they removed something (probably due to a series of complaints from knuckle dragging orcs) then it just shows how pathetic the Daily Ranger is

Hopefully if it was removed it was because of Hibs complaining and asking for it to be removed!

High-On-Hibs
29-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Why do you care? Do you actually read that thing?

givescotlandfreedom
29-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Awesome, glad it's still hurting them!

SON OF PADDY
29-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Who gives a ****? Like seriously? Who really gives a **** what is in that paper or on their website.

To me they don't exist

I would personally never class that Rag as a news paper.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Why do you care? Do you actually read that thing?

What are you talking about? It's the TV advert!

29-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Couldn't give a **** about that embarrassing rag or its advert. Bunch of snivelling, hun arse sooking clowns who have the cheek to call themsleves journalists. Their cup final aftermath reporting truly showed them up once and for all for the shambles they really are.

Anyone with any sort of intellect (i.e not huns) would surely to God not actually take this "paper" seriously. Their sloppy "journalism" and pandering to the huns in the most pathetic way possible may even be comical if it wasn't so utterly cringeworthy.

If anything i'm glad hibs are not being associated with them in their advert. They aren't welcome at ER as far as i'm concerned.

Callyballybe
29-10-2016, 03:38 PM
What did he do to her??

Haha! Was about to write the same thing!

As it is, I genuinely couldn't care less about such an amateur attempt at a newspaper. I actually find it humourous that we still cause them such hurt and seeth.

stoneyburn hibs
29-10-2016, 03:39 PM

Get out more.

Colr
29-10-2016, 03:45 PM
The media reporting on the cup final and the aftermath has been a fascinating insight into exactly how rigged and biased things are in the coverage of Scottish football. Who really cares though. We were there, we were there :greengrin

They're cut from the same cloth as those who banned teams playing Hibs when we were formed. Didn't stop us then won't stop us now.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Get out more.

Am I not allowed to watch TV now? some right saddos on this website.

Onion
29-10-2016, 04:09 PM

Strangely, was thinking exactly the same this today. The coverage and lack of credit/plaudits for Hibernian FC in beating the Forces of Evil to win the cup for the first time in over a century was a disgrace. Yes, the invasion was a distraction but it should never had dominated the media to the extent it did. Sevco played their part with their embarrassing "toys out the pram" statements, but the media should have treated those with the disdain they deserved. The Huns and Glasgow Media - corrupt, biased and still living in the 70s.

brog
29-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Strangely, was thinking exactly the same this today. The coverage and lack of credit/plaudits for Hibernian FC in beating the Forces of Evil to win the cup for the first time in over a century was a disgrace. Yes, the invasion was a distraction but it should never had dominated the media to the extent it did. Sevco played their part with their embarrassing "toys out the pram" statements, but the media should have treated those with the disdain they deserved. The Huns and Glasgow Media - corrupt, biased and still living in the 70s.

That'll be the 1870's! Still it's more recent than 1690 which seems to be the only date these Neanderthals know!!

Paisley Hibby
29-10-2016, 04:19 PM

To me they don't exist

The only thing that surprises me is that there is something called Daily Record TV. Thanks for the warning, I'll be staying well clear.

CB_NO3
29-10-2016, 04:32 PM
If you read the Record you need to question your IQ.

29-10-2016, 04:34 PM
If you read the Record you need to question your IQ.

This. Hence why its so popular with the huns.