PDA

View Full Version : Team for tomorrow.

erin go bragh
28-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Will it be a case of Jason in for Keatings and same formation as last Sat or back to a 442 .

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2016, 05:55 PM
I would be happy with Boyle in for Keatings

Heisenberg
28-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Think we'll definitely go 3-5-2

B.H.F.C
28-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Boyle probably earned a start with his performance when he came on last week. Problem is that he often makes an impact from the bench, gets a start, does nothing, ends up hetting hooked and back on the bench for the next month.

makaveli1875
28-10-2016, 06:38 PM
same as last week with cummings replacing keatings

danhibees1875
28-10-2016, 07:29 PM
............Rocky
....McGregor Fontaine hanlon
Gray,...... Fyvie .......Stevenson
.....Shinnie .......mcginn
.........Holt Cummings

Would be my guess.

northstandhibby
28-10-2016, 07:52 PM
............Rocky
....McGregor Fontaine hanlon
Gray,...... Fyvie .......Stevenson
.....Shinnie .......mcginn
.........Holt Cummings

Would be my guess.

Looks good. A real shame for James Keatings as he had really began to shine given his chance, a real pity however here's hoping young Jason can show he too can put in the effort to raise his game given his opportunity with a start tomorrow.

We have a good bench with Graham, Boyle and Harris good replacements.

GGTTH

danhibees1875
28-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Looks good. A real shame for James Keatings as he had really began to shine given his chance, a real pity however here's hoping young Jason can show he too can put in the effort to raise his game given his opportunity with a start tomorrow.

We have a good bench with Graham, Boyle and Harris good replacements.

GGTTH
And McGeoch and Bartley - all knocking on the door of the first team/waiting on their chance and wouldn't weaken our team.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

northstandhibby
28-10-2016, 08:18 PM
And McGeoch and Bartley - all knocking on the door of the first team/waiting on their chance and wouldn't weaken our team.

:top marks

Mon the Cabbage

ancient hibee
28-10-2016, 09:46 PM

McGeouch is a long way from knocking on any doors I'm afraid. I'd
like to see us with a good lead and then Harris brought on for either Stevenson or Gray.

Highland_Hibee
28-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Marciano
McGregor Fontaine Hanlon
Gray Stevenson
McGinn Fyvie Shinnie
Holt Cummings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
29-10-2016, 06:07 AM
It's all about the front two and I'd give Jase and Holt a chance again. If it's not working then it's squirrel on sharpish.

For me, Shinnie , Fyvie and McGinn all start and then I don't think it matters if it's 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. We'll grind them down and win.

Pretty Boy
29-10-2016, 07:34 AM
Holt and Fyvie should be the 1st names on the team sheet at the moment.

I'd be maming minimal changes to a winning team so JC in for Keatings and that's it.

frazeHFC
29-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Cummings in for Keatings for me too. Boyle was brilliant but as mentioned he seems to be better as an impact sub. We need to start the game better today, no team in this league would cope with last week's second half performance.