Albion Rovers v Queen of the South

Clyde v Arbroath

Banks O'Dee/Formartine United v Annan Athletic/East Stirlingshire

Beith Juniors v Greenock Morton

Brechin City v Ayr United

Bonnyrigg Rose v Dumbarton

Peterhead v Alloa Athletic

Queen's Park v Montrose

Not sure if the like of Spartans and Bonnyrigg will be happy or if they wouldnhave prefered an easier tie with a view to a glanour game in the next round?

SteveHFC
26-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Bonnyrigg will win against Dumbarton and be drawn against us in the next round.

Pretty Boy
26-10-2016, 12:10 PM

I'm convinced we will draw Rangers away.

Since90+2
26-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Bonnyrigg will put up a decent fight against Dumbarton but think they will probably just fall short.

Spartans have been pretty poor the times ive seen them this season so cant see them doing anything against St Mirren.

The best of the round willl be East Kilbride to beat Stranraer. They have won every game they have played this season as far as I know and are already pretty much certs to win the Lowland League and will likely be playing in League 2 next year. Will keep an eye on the odds for that one.

B.H.F.C
26-10-2016, 12:14 PM

Crap draw for Bonnyrigg. Was hoping they would get one of the remaining highland league teams or somebody like that. Basically someone that they'd more than likely beat so they could get in to the next round when the big teams come in. Dumbarton isn't a glamour tie but one they'll more than likely lose. Still, you never know.

adhibs
26-10-2016, 12:20 PM

Realy hope we draw them, home or away will do. These early rounds seem to be passing too slowly.

scoopyboy
26-10-2016, 12:38 PM
It could be that there are no non-league teams when we get in the draw.

Note - I don't class lowland and highland teams as league teams.

andrew70
26-10-2016, 12:51 PM

I sincerely hope so.

JimBHibees
26-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Do we come in next round and when is game December or January?

Sir David Gray
26-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Do we come in next round and when is game December or January?

Yes and 21st January.

JimBHibees
26-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Yes and 21st January.

Cheers. That seems quite late.

jonty
26-10-2016, 08:04 PM

Probably because we've never won it in a while :greengrin

Deansy
26-10-2016, 09:20 PM

With our fans being banned because .................... well, whatever Jabba can come up with !

Sir David Gray
26-10-2016, 10:23 PM

Oh I sure hope so. :hyper

Danderhall Hibs
26-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Oh I sure hope so. :hyper

I always want the easiest draw at home.

If it is this though, I'd prefer it to be at ER.

Billy Whizz
26-10-2016, 10:34 PM

Their is a premiership shutdown for the 1st 3 weeks in January. An ideal time to draw one of these sides

cabbageandribs1875
26-10-2016, 11:16 PM
every player at every club all dreaming about getting their hands on a cup that's sitting in our trophy cabinet :)

anyway, respectfully hoping for the sevconians at ER when we do enter, and even if/when we do get beat, pffttt.. it's only a cup :greengrin

ian cruise
27-10-2016, 07:40 AM
I'd love to draw Rangers at home but not at Ibrox. The fans were bad enough before May, first time we visit there is going to be carnage.

calumhibee1
27-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Easiest tie at home for me. However I'd be right up for rangers at home.

frazeHFC
27-10-2016, 08:01 AM

5,000+ Hibees (as SC allocation) bouncing to Warburtons a fanny would be amazing! Them home or away please.

scoopyboy
27-10-2016, 08:47 AM
I'd love to draw Rangers at home but not at Ibrox. The fans were bad enough before May, first time we visit there is going to be carnage.

Right now though I'd rather be going to Ibrox for a cup tie as opposed to a league match.

We would probably get the Broomloan for the cup as opposed to being squeezed in that wee corner for the league.

ian cruise
27-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Right now though I'd rather be going to Ibrox for a cup tie as opposed to a league match.

We would probably get the Broomloan for the cup as opposed to being squeezed in that wee corner for the league.

That's true, the first home match for them will be full of folk getting "revenge". Will be worse than West Ham last night, but authorities will do nothing. No months long investigation and pictures in the paper, just lots of glowing reports about how good the atmosphere was.

27-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Hopefully we do get them so Warburton is forced to acknowledge our cup win. He hasn't mentioned it in the media since.

WeeRussell
27-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Hate to jinx it but this could be our year.

hibsbollah
27-10-2016, 11:35 AM

I wonder what the chances are for a 5000+ allocation for that game:giruy2:

Waxy
27-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Its a big Scottish cup year for us. First time we've defended since 1903 and we've never successfully defended a cup. What a great time to change that stat.

hibsbollah
27-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Its a big Scottish cup year for us. First time we've defended since 1903 and we've never successfully defended a cup. What a great time to change that stat.

Some 4 month old infants have still never seen Hibs lift the Scottish Cup. It's certainly time to lay that particular hoodoo to rest, it will quite literally be an historic day if we can get that monkey off our back, and the earth will have orbited the sun by the time we next do it, ironically.

HibernianJK
27-10-2016, 11:58 AM
I wish every club was in the pot from round 1. I understand this will never happen due to fixture clog up but it would make for a much better competition and few surprises along the way.