PDA

View Full Version : Pogba's agent paid £24m

3pm
25-10-2016, 06:35 PM
For sorting the deal to Man Utd!

He might turn out to be a great player but that's outrageous!

greenlex
25-10-2016, 06:55 PM
For sorting the deal to Man Utd!

He might turn out to be a great player but that's outrageous!
To be honest he has worked really hard to get that. Couldnt have been easy conning Man Utd to part with the amount they did. Especially when the knew how pish he was after previously moving him on. He's earned every penny I reckon.:greengrin

Hibee87
25-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Anyone ken how I become a agent?

WoreTheGreen
25-10-2016, 07:02 PM

I'ts a secret

jgl07
25-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Absolute bargain for United. £110 million to sign one of their own youth products.

I wonder if Rashford will break the transfer record when United sign him back in five or six years time?

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Absolute bargain for United. £110 million to sign one of their own youth products.

I wonder if Rashford will break the transfer record when United sign him back in five or six years time?
http://ristorantenapoli.nl

Family business haarlem

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 09:39 PM
http://ristorantenapoli.nl

Family business haarlem

Funny fergie said water and oil. Only jealous better at own game. Surprise big sam made appearence brother in bungs Alex

CropleyWasGod
25-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Funny fergie said water and oil. Only jealous better at own game. Surprise big sam made appearence brother in bungs Alex
Gonny come back to this in the morning and edit it? 😆

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Gonny come back to this in the morning and edit it? 😆

Maybe:)

greenpaper55
25-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Pogba has shown very little since he came back to the UK, maybe it was a case of looking good in an Italian league that is a shadow of it's former self ?

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Pogba has shown very little since he came back to the UK, maybe it was a case of looking good in an Italian league that is a shadow of it's former self ?

Yes but also maybe not good enough carry average team. Juve made Champ final season before. Still now prob better M.Utd. Good player not best world could become but not at moment good enough carry average M.utd

Spike Mandela
25-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Something wrong with football when that kind of money goes OUT of the game. Not into smaller teams funds, or youth development, or infra structure or local community initiative. Simply goes into some fat cat's pocket.

Hate the way football is going and the EPL is **** for all the money swashing around in it.

NAE NOOKIE
25-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Football has gone insane and its footballs fault ............... the joke is that Man Utd paid the 24 million .... the Agent works for Pogba not Man Utd, why the hell isn't Pogba paying the 24 million?

The bottom line here is that clubs are so busy trying to get one over on each other they haven't noticed that they are being played for suckers .... if they could get together and impose a wage cap and tell these bloodsucking parasites they call agents to GTF all of football would benefit.

Agents were a great thing back in the day when players were being had for mugs .......... but the wheel has gone full circle and now the clubs are being taken for mugs by the players and the greedy agents who leech off of them.

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Something wrong with football when that kind of money goes OUT of the game. Not into smaller teams funds, or youth development, or infra structure or local community initiative. Simply goes into some fat cat's pocket.

Hate the way football is going and the EPL is **** for all the money swashing around in it.
Yes 100% but platini fergie blatter etc to blame

MWHIBBIES
25-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Pogba has shown very little since he came back to the UK, maybe it was a case of looking good in an Italian league that is a shadow of it's former self ?Serie A isn't any worse than the Premier league, he just had far better players around him at Juventus.

NAE NOOKIE
25-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Serie A isn't any worse than the Premier league, he just had far better players around him at Juventus.

Not just that ... I'm willing to bet that Juventus dominated just about every game they played, Pogba's brief would have been to get forward and there would have been little to stop him doing so at will .... in the EPL Man Utd don't have that freedom and as a result his own freedom in midfield is much more limited.

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Not just that ... I'm willing to bet that Juventus dominated just about every game they played, Pogba's brief would have been to get forward and there would have been little to stop him doing so at will .... in the EPL Man Utd don't have that freedom and as a result his own freedom in midfield is much more limited.

Same agent mourinho boy dortmund and zlatan. Be part of bug deal. Also looking Jose fear factor gone.

NAE NOOKIE
25-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Same agent mourinho boy dortmund and zlatan. Be part of bug deal. Also looking Jose fear factor gone.

I actually understand what you are trying to say mate ... but your syntax needs a lot of work, I mean an awful lot of work.

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 10:58 PM
I actually understand what you are trying to say mate ... but your syntax needs a lot of work, I mean an awful lot of work.

Ok yes agreed. One deal all. Jose looks lost control players.

NAE NOOKIE
25-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Ok yes agreed. One deal all. Jose looks lost control players.

Yup I get it ... a lot of these deals around Europe depend on various deals going through .... if Juventus sign player X it frees up player Y to go to club Z etc, etc ... a lot of the time its the same agent representing players X and Y and he manipulates the situation to maximise the amount of money to be made.

The clubs need to recognise that they are being had for suckers ... not only that but agree to cooperate ... if they did that they could limit players wages to realistic amounts and tell the agents that not one of them will go above a certain amount in regard to fees. Unfortunately for them they are so preoccupied with trying to get one over on each other that they cant see the fact that they could save a fortune with a joined up approach.

Outside of Europe what league could afford to play any player more than 40K a week? ........... perhaps China and certain oil rich north African countries, but how many players from Europe and South America would be prepared to play there for 10 years or more? Even if Europe lost out on players who were only chasing the money to these countries they would still all be in the same boat at the end of the day.

Its one reality the European clubs could choose ........... they never will though because the need to succeed rules all. Because of that they will have to lie in the bed they have made for themselves, hell bloody mend them.

pacorosssco
26-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Im 39. European cup u seen final tc then champ league tue/wed games huge. Already crowds down. Tv flooded market. Now i watch maybe semis and defo final. Too much on box. Few big games. I hope football comes back less games. Best players spread around

pacorosssco
26-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Look ajax. I support den haag but ajax football royalty. Hull wil poach players

HoboHarry
26-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Give yer tenner to the Private Message board and CWG will tell you the secret..........

:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
26-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Look ajax. I support den haag but ajax football royalty. Hull wil poach players

That's what football has become mate ...... Small English clubs who could only ever dream of being as great as Ajax can easily outbid them for players because of TV money.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2016, 04:15 AM
Give yer tenner to the Private Message board and CWG will tell you the secret..........

Didn't it use to be you had to put up a bond of $1M. ?

(I prefer bank transfers to cheque)

InchHibby
26-10-2016, 06:17 AM

It's like a big massive anagram, but I'll get there

CropleyWasGod
26-10-2016, 06:41 AM

You reckon?

I'm not even smart enough to decipher Paco's posts.....

allezsauzee
26-10-2016, 11:44 AM
I'd be surprised if this isn't part of a ruse to get around third party ownership of players and that this 'agent commission' is actually payment to an organisation who have partially financed his signing/wages for Juventus and are partial owners of his contract with them.

KeithTheHibby
26-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Horrendous amount of money paid for a player and agent. This is everything that is wrong with the english game.

I don't even think he is that good. What has he done this season? Has he even scored any goals? Total waste of money. Juve must still be pishing themselves.

Future17
26-10-2016, 12:25 PM
I'd be surprised if this isn't part of a ruse to get around third party ownership of players and that this 'agent commission' is actually payment to an organisation who have partially financed his signing/wages for Juventus and are partial owners of his contract with them.

Beat me to it. It's third-party ownership by a different name. Absolutely nothing to stop the agent now making payments to "investors" in his company.

GreenNWhiteArmy
26-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Horrendous amount of money paid for a player and agent. This is everything that is wrong with the english game.

I don't even think he is that good. What has he done this season? Has he even scored any goals? Total waste of money. Juve must still be pishing themselves.

well that's it. might as well sell him now. 10 games in to a career in a new league which is completely different to what he's used to and he's deemed a waste of money.

This is the attitude that gets managers sacked and fans on the back of a player and turn him in to a boo boy for the fans. we moan about the money spent but then expect instant results so that attitude is no better than that of the clubs

Lets see where united and Pogba are in 18 months time and make a judgement then.

Andy74
26-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Football has gone insane and its footballs fault ............... the joke is that Man Utd paid the 24 million .... the Agent works for Pogba not Man Utd, why the hell isn't Pogba paying the 24 million?

The bottom line here is that clubs are so busy trying to get one over on each other they haven't noticed that they are being played for suckers .... if they could get together and impose a wage cap and tell these bloodsucking parasites they call agents to GTF all of football would benefit.

Agents were a great thing back in the day when players were being had for mugs .......... but the wheel has gone full circle and now the clubs are being taken for mugs by the players and the greedy agents who leech off of them.

In effect Pogba will be paying the £24m.

I'm sure some of it will be payable by club as an arrangement fee but most of that level of figure will be what the agent will be entitled to as a percentage of the salary earned by the player. It will all be part of the negotiation, however, what would normally happen is that instead of Pogba handing on a percentage each month the club will pay the sum in advance to the agent and then the player will get paid less than he would have in future.

Clubs don't have to pay the players what they ask for of course and so they are responsible for what they pay out.

Onceinawhile
26-10-2016, 01:29 PM
It would take man u selling 80,000 season tickets at 300 a pop to cover that.

Outrageous.

jacomo
26-10-2016, 02:36 PM
In effect Pogba will be paying the £24m.

I'm sure some of it will be payable by club as an arrangement fee but most of that level of figure will be what the agent will be entitled to as a percentage of the salary earned by the player. It will all be part of the negotiation, however, what would normally happen is that instead of Pogba handing on a percentage each month the club will pay the sum in advance to the agent and then the player will get paid less than he would have in future.

Clubs don't have to pay the players what they ask for of course and so they are responsible for what they pay out.

But Juve say they paid the money to the agent. It was out of the transfer fee they received from Man Utd.

They were happy to do so it seems as they signed Pogba for a bargain 1.5m Euros so have banked a hefty profit. But it looks a bit suspicious, wouldn't you agree?

heretoday
26-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Football disgusts me sometimes.

Thecat23
26-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Fingers crossed it keeps going the way it is. Agents screwing clubs etc because it's going to go pop one day and ironically it could be the best thing to happen in football.

The sky bubble will burst and clubs will have to start again and they will only have themselves to blame.

fulshie
26-10-2016, 04:35 PM
That kind of money for a player is obscene but, for an agent! just tells you everything that's wrong with football these days, particularly in England.

emerald green
26-10-2016, 05:53 PM
£24m for arranging the transfer of a footballer. I'm all in favour of people being properly rewarded for the work they do, but that's obscene.

The football world gets crazier by the day. IMHO.

Malthibby
26-10-2016, 06:32 PM
£24m for arranging the transfer of a footballer. I'm all in favour of people being properly rewarded for the work they do, but that's obscene.

The football world gets crazier by the day. IMHO.:agree:

Obcene's a pretty overused word these days but it's entirely appropriate when it comes to big business & football. Got far more
out of watching BBC's Bonnyrigg Rose Scottish Cup piece than I could watching big business in action.
GG