PDA

View Full Version : Overseas fans persevered tour.xmas new year period

pacorosssco
25-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Who falls in the desperate for pic with cup when back festive period but no joy from club. Add your names here hopefully we can get a few dates sorted with club

Bristolhibby
25-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Me, sadly this is the one year where I don't think I am coming North over the holidays. (Stupid Christmas Eve and Hogmanay games).

J

lyonhibs
25-10-2016, 07:51 PM
By an absolute miracle I was home in time for the Dundee United game so got a photo taken then or I'd be with you.

ozhibs
25-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Who falls in the desperate for pic with cup when back festive period but no joy from club. Add your names here hopefully we can get a few dates sorted with club

I will be coming back in January so hopefully we can tee something up.

California-Hibs
26-10-2016, 04:36 AM
I won't be back until August, so if they could just please win it this year again and retain it so I can get my picture when I'm back that would be just lovely 👍

On a serious note, I've been absolutely gutted that I've not been able to get my picture taken with the Cup, go to the DVD Premier, every game home and away etc. I'd be the first one there at these things when I was living back in Edinburgh!! 😔

It's been incredible winning the cup and all the post celebrations, but it's definitely left a ache in my heart at the same time.

TRC
26-10-2016, 04:48 AM
22nd to the 29th of December I'm home hoping to get one with my first born son who was born this year!!

hibsboy90
26-10-2016, 05:30 AM
I am certainly in this bracket, live in London and now in Hong Kong for the next few months.

Hibs need to make it clear that those of us who can't make it to the official sessions can at least drop by for a snap.

HibeesLA
26-10-2016, 05:50 AM
I was home for a long weekend in September, but there were no official cup dates when I was there. I tried to e-mail the club to see if I could pop in and just get a picture, but given it was an away game weekend, I'm sure they were too busy with those plans.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2016, 06:33 AM
I was home for a long weekend in September, but there were no official cup dates when I was there. I tried to e-mail the club to see if I could pop in and just get a picture, but given it was an away game weekend, I'm sure they were too busy with those plans.

Speaking of LA... Is John 'HTH' Inglis still out there? If he made it back to the final it would have been even sweeter (Clue to the 'HTH' bit)

plhibs
26-10-2016, 12:02 PM
I was back in Edinburgh and was fortunate to get my photo taken with the cup on July 6th, it has pride of place in my living room now. Hope you guys can arrange something when you are there.

Swedish hibee
26-10-2016, 06:37 PM
I'm not gonna make it over at all this season 😭
I stayed for a week after the final and was hoping for a sneaky wee peak of the cup, but got no joy.
Still, I was there and that's the main thing. But a photo would've been perfect.

paulhfc88
26-10-2016, 07:49 PM
I have been up a couple of times and every time I go up there's no dates for the tour. Would love to get something sorted for when I'm up at new year.