PDA

View Full Version : Can Thrower

Kojock
22-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Will the moron who threw the can full of liquid in the away end please refrain from calling yourself a Hibs supporter. You are a coward of the highest order, you're not big and certainly not clever. Just in case you never noticed it struck a Hibs fan before striking the steward. GTF ya clown.

Argylehibby
22-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Will the moron who threw the can full of liquid in the away end please refrain from calling yourself a Hibs supporter. You are a coward of the highest order, you're not big and certainly not clever. Just in case you never noticed it struck a Hibs fan before striking the steward. GTF ya clown.

:top marks

Absolute clown whoever they were. We talk about Hibs class but we've got our fair share of supporters desperate to prove that wrong.

JennaFletcher
22-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Very dangerous and reckless and guy who did it was laughing about it with his friends.

Scottie
22-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Very dangerous and reckless and guy who did it was laughing about it with his friends.
Someone should have outed him Jenna as that could have caused serious damage to someone. What the **** possesses anyone to throw anything never mind a full tin of pop :crazy:

Bayern Bru
22-10-2016, 06:40 PM
I saw a lot of things being thrown from the Hibs end today. That's not the Hibernian way, folks.

:tsk tsk:

hibIBZ
22-10-2016, 06:46 PM
I saw several thanks being thrown as well, in particular after they scored their penalty. Not acceptable in any way!

Lago
22-10-2016, 06:46 PM
[QUOTie=Bayern Bru;4842506]I saw a lot of things being thrown from the Hibs end today. That's not the Hibernian way, folks.

:tsk tsk:[/QUOTE]

What in the name of heavens is going on with the Hibs away support, fighting each other last week & now this. When did this become acceptable.

Skol
22-10-2016, 06:48 PM
The authorities would be only too happy to find a way of punishing us.

Don't understand why anyone would give them even half an opportunity

Idiots....

Argylehibby
22-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Someone should have outed him Jenna as that could have caused serious damage to someone. What the **** possesses anyone to throw anything never mind a full tin of pop :crazy:

Spoke to someone at half time who said that the guy in front of the thrower was giving him a hard time after it and the steward told him to sit down and calm down. He told the steward that this was the guy that threw the can but the steward just shrugged and walked off.

Kojock
22-10-2016, 06:54 PM

Saw the guys laughing and they seemed to be proud of their mate. Wish I had saw the perpetrator cause I wouldn't have hesitated in pointing him out to the stewards. Couldn't give a **** if I was called a grass for doing so.

brianmc
22-10-2016, 06:56 PM
I was a couple of rows behind the moron who threw it . Judging by the way he was still giggling to himself about it a full 5 minutes after the event I can only assume he( and his pals ) were aff their nuts on some illegal chemicals. :confused:

IanFaeClerrie
22-10-2016, 07:11 PM
There were a few guys looked really pished in front of the stadium before the game - swearing their way along between families. I hope they didnae get in.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
22-10-2016, 07:21 PM
541T for brains...

Iggy Pope
22-10-2016, 07:29 PM
I can assure posters it was no can of juice it was a half full can of Innes & Gunn, which makes him and his mates more prickworthy that you might first think. They were pulled up by others around them but found it a giggle. Stewards should have known where it come from and did nothing. If I had been sitting in front of him rather than a couple of rows back, I'd be on a banning order.
Utter ****.

northstandhibby
22-10-2016, 07:59 PM
I can assure posters it was no can of juice it was a half full can of Innes & Gunn, which makes him and his mates more prickworthy that you might first think. They were pulled up by others around them but found it a giggle. Stewards should have known where it come from and did nothing. If I had been sitting in front of him rather than a couple of rows back, I'd be on a banning order.
Utter ****.

GGTTH

hibsdaft
22-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Pricks.

Pete
22-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Utter ****.

You do get angry but throwing anything, never mind cans of beer, is idiotic to say the least.

That sort of restraint is supposed to be what separates humans from animals. Makes you wonder.

cabbageandribs1875
22-10-2016, 08:11 PM
unfortunately, we do appear to have our fair share of away day bampots

givescotlandfreedom
22-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Tossers. Particularly given the authorities will be absolutely desperate to do us. Maybe better to delete the thread though should they become aware of it from here and the club gets done.

mca
22-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Did Anyone take a photo of the Bampot.. ???

Onceinawhile
22-10-2016, 08:54 PM
So he snuck a can of beer in.

Then wasted it?

What a prick.

If he had at least finished it it would have done no damage.

JennaFletcher
22-10-2016, 09:07 PM

I couldn't tell exactly who did it, but saw a group of (bald) men chuckling about it.

I got hit by a bit of pie too, it wasn't sore or anything but I was with a kid and it wasn't good. I've had to have 4 surgeries in the past year and a bit, another one on the way, and this type of crap puts me off going to the away games. I'd hate to think how crap I'd feel if I got hit with something near my scar tissue! Yikes. I'd no doubt get a football banning order for battering said person who did it though 😬

staunchhibby
22-10-2016, 09:12 PM
It seems we have a small band of idiots who cause chaos at the away matches.Even seen it at the Bronby match in Copenhagen.We need to rid ourselves of these idiots.I would not hesitate to stick them in.We dont want them.

WhileTheChief..
22-10-2016, 09:24 PM
If strict liability applied would it have been Dunfermline or us that would have been punished??

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Utter ****.

Almost hard to count the ways:

1. Taking alcohol into the ground.
2. After putting yourself at risk by doing this, being too much of a lightweight to actually finish a can of beer.
3. Throwing it as a missile.
4. Being too much of a useless, rubber-wristed jakey ponce to get anywhere near your intended target, and putting fellow supporters you don't even know at risk through injury.
5. S******ing like Beavis and Butthead with your 'mates' about your brilliant 'out there' display of social norm-shattering behaviour.

22-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Picture on twitter of the moron who threw it.

Honestly embarrassing when folk do things like this.

Lancs Harp
22-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Heard it was a the rangers fan protecting their players.

Salt N Sauzee
23-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Dafty! Unfortunately us having a bigger support this season inevitably draws out more fannys!

Ryan69
23-10-2016, 06:30 AM
I was a couple of rows behind the moron who threw it . Judging by the way he was still giggling to himself about it a full 5 minutes after the event I can only assume he( and his pals ) were aff their nuts on some illegal chemicals. :confused:

Maybe it was alcohol?

BlackSheep
23-10-2016, 06:37 AM

link to picture?

--------
23-10-2016, 07:00 AM

Let's hope Police Scotland are looking in, then - that is, if they can tear themselves away from their videos of the Huns' Hampden Horror Show Volume 29 ....

brianmc
23-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Maybe it was alcohol?

It definitely was alcohol - but I don't think it was ONLY alcohol.

staunchhibby
23-10-2016, 08:38 AM
Send a copy of the picture capturing the moron who threw it to the police.

caithnesshibee
23-10-2016, 09:00 AM
This also happened down in Shrewsbury, in England you can drink beer in the concourse. The same guy drank a bottle of wine in front of the steward who tried to take it from him. He let him finish the bottle. Took it from him and put it in the bin,next he came back with a beer and when the steward asked him. To give him the bottle he throw it at him from about 10 rows back with his feet on the seat in front of him. Disgusting behaviour. Worst thing is they let him away with it.

Albanian Hibs
23-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Saw a few pies getting thrown down towards the front. Idiots.

matty_f
23-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Saw a few pies getting thrown down towards the front. Idiots.

Waste of a good pie.

23-10-2016, 10:04 AM
The pies were magnificent.

Albanian Hibs
23-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Waste of a good pie.

Exactly. Why pay for a pie that you have no intentions of eating?

hibsmad
23-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Can anyone post the pic from Twitter?

I'm not one for using it much but don't think there's any way we can search for it on there. #pr1ckwhothrewthecan

Mr White
23-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Please don't post any pictures on here of individuals accusing them of committing offences. It's a can of worms we could do without opening. Thanks.

23-10-2016, 11:07 AM
It's like the moron who decided to throw a hot cup of tea at the linesman but ended up hitting Liam Henderson in the league cup semi at tynecastle last season. The guy was with a young boy as well, what a wonderful example to set!

No need in it at all and just gives our fans a bad reputation which is unfair as the vast majority of us are good.

Kojock
23-10-2016, 12:16 PM
I couldn't tell exactly who did it, but saw a group of (bald) men chuckling about it.

Same here, they were giggling like a bunch of schoolboys who's mate had farted in the classroom.

caithnesshibee
23-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Billy Doyle has asked me to say he has the pics on his twitter. Just passing on from Billy.

silverhibee
23-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Billy Doyle has asked me to say he has the pics on his twitter. Just passing on from Billy.

:rolleyes:

caithnesshibee
23-10-2016, 02:55 PM

What's the rolling eyes for?

silverhibee
23-10-2016, 03:00 PM
What's the rolling eyes for?

Have a guess. :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
23-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Utter morons .... I would have no problem pointing them out to a steward, though given the inaction of the one at East End park it seems a bit pointless.

Lago
23-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Utter morons .... I would have no problem pointing them out to a steward, though given the inaction of the one at East End park it seems a bit pointless.
The stewards hve no powers in a situation like that, at best they can involve the police, if they can find them.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Exactly. Why pay for a pie that you have no intentions of eating?

Maybe it was the bloke who couldn't manage the rest
Of his Innis & Gunn...

Iggy Pope
23-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Almost hard to count the ways:

1. Taking alcohol into the ground.
2. After putting yourself at risk by doing this, being too much of a lightweight to actually finish a can of beer.
3. Throwing it as a missile.
4. Being too much of a useless, rubber-wristed jakey ponce to get anywhere near your intended target, and putting fellow supporters you don't even know at risk through injury.
5. S******ing like Beavis and Butthead with your 'mates' about your brilliant 'out there' display of social norm-shattering behaviour.

5 out of 5

JDHibs
24-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Its been well noted this season that with our enlarged support since the cup win, there appear to be alot more morons at the game.

Had a guy behind me shouting for Lennons head blah blah blah shouting and swearing then couldnt name half the players.

No place for it.

Mikey
24-10-2016, 10:23 AM

Surely you're not defending the can thrower here?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-10-2016, 10:25 AM

Is that you Mr Wallace? :-)

Thecat23
24-10-2016, 10:45 AM

If someone launched that at me or my son I'd drag him by the neck to the nearest police officer. ****ing welt of a man who does this sort of stuff? Hope he's caught myself!

northstandhibby
24-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Its been well noted this season that with our enlarged support since the cup win, there appear to be alot more morons at the game.

Had a guy behind me shouting for Lennons head blah blah blah shouting and swearing then couldnt name half the players.

No place for it.

I like the fact a lot of fans have come out of the woodwork, about time if you ask me. Mind you as you say you can normally tell them as they can't normally name a current player.

:aok:

GGTTH

Lago
24-10-2016, 12:15 PM
If someone launched that at me or my son I'd drag him by the neck to the nearest police officer. ****ing welt of a man who does this sort of stuff? Hope he's caught myself!

MB62
24-10-2016, 12:34 PM
So if this sort of maroonic behaviour persists at away games, rather than everyone moaning on Hibs.net about it, can we be doing a bit of 'self policing' and those around these young balloons take photos of them, get an approximate seat number, (you will have your own ticket and seat number so can make an educated guess at theirs) and forward the photos on to the club or/and Police Scotland?

The club will have names for seat numbers so shouldn't be too difficult to weed out the weeds.

HibbySpurs
24-10-2016, 03:15 PM

No place for it.

Yep, plenty jumping on the bandwagon and as we're generally expected to win it will attract a fair share of eejits out on the lash for the day who have little or no idea how to behave in public never mind a football match.

High-On-Hibs
24-10-2016, 03:25 PM
It's never a wise decision to post images of people on a forum website accusing them of something, especially when there isn't proof that they're the actual culprits. Mistakes happen that way and some people have their lives devastated as a result of that.

A more sensible idea is to take an image of who you suspect is guilty and pass it directly on to police Scotland for them to investigate the matter further.

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 04:05 PM

GGTTH

I don't think it is top marks. Why wait til after the event and say I saw the guy what an arse, good job I wasn't bla bla bla. Point the guy out at the time if you see it. Shout to the guy at the time, but don't come on here giving it the big one saying good job or I'd have done this or that as that achieves nothing and promotes this keyboard hard man mentality.

Just for the record the guy who threw the can is a twat, but coming on here to act hard is also cringy, and should be cut out.

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 04:12 PM

I got hit by a bit of pie too, it wasn't sore or anything but I was with a kid and it wasn't good. I've had to have 4 surgeries in the past year and a bit, another one on the way, and this type of crap puts me off going to the away games. I'd hate to think how crap I'd feel if I got hit with something near my scar tissue! Yikes. I'd no doubt get a football banning order for battering said person who did it though 😬

I know what you are saying but see my other post. When did it become OK to resort to violence when people are behaving in a way that you find disgusting? That's indirectly what you are saying.

Not really a dig at you, but on this occasion your are guilty of what many others on here do. Rant and rave about twats at games and then comment that it would be justified to give them a kicking.

Beileve me, I have had a few fights in my time so not offended by the thought of violence, just the double standards on here sometimes.

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Is that you Mr Wallace? :-)

Rofl. What is wrong with this place. Hahaha

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 04:19 PM
So if this sort of maroonic behaviour persists at away games, rather than everyone moaning on Hibs.net about it, can we be doing a bit of 'self policing' and those around these young balloons take photos of them, get an approximate seat number, (you will have your own ticket and seat number so can make an educated guess at theirs) and forward the photos on to the club or/and Police Scotland?

The club will have names for seat numbers so shouldn't be too difficult to weed out the weeds.

This is, is a 10/10 post. Let's all stop being keyboard warriors and do something at the time.

northstandhibby
24-10-2016, 04:37 PM
I don't think it is top marks. Why wait til after the event and say I saw the guy what an arse, good job I wasn't bla bla bla. Point the guy out at the time if you see it. Shout to the guy at the time, but don't come on here giving it the big one saying good job or I'd have done this or that as that achieves nothing and promotes this keyboard hard man mentality.

Just for the record the guy who threw the can is a twat, but coming on here to act hard is also cringy, and should be cut out.

Don't think you've quite understood the context of the :top marksI gave IggyPope. It was more for the Innes and Gunn random comment.

And in any case I think his post was correct in the face of youngsters throwing around beer cans or bottles. It was a disgraceful thing to do and could have seriously injured someone.

Neither have I ever posted on here to sound or act like a 'hard man'.

I like a bit fun and laid back ribbing which often happens on here just as much as the serious football comments about the club I have followed for manies a year.

No probs though

GGTTH

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Don't think you've quite understood the context of the :top marksI gave IggyPope. It was more for the Innes and Gunn random comment.

And in any case I think his post was correct in the face of youngsters throwing around beer cans or bottles. It was a disgraceful thing to do and could have seriously injured someone.

Neither have I ever posted on here to sound or act like a 'hard man'.

I like a bit fun and laid back ribbing which often happens on here just as much as the serious football comments about the club I have followed for manies a year.

No probs though

GGTTH

Sorry mate, probably should have highlighted original post rather than yours. I did pick up the 10/10 wrong. Wasn't trying to imply you were acting hard etc. Apologies.

Just think there are too many on here who are quick to use lines like, lucky I was 2 rows behind otherwise he would have got it etc etc etc.

Lets be honest most folk who post that mean to say, I was raging at the game and wish I had the guts to say something, but I didn't and now feel a bit silly saying this on the forum, so I will add in some threats and a disclaimer to cover my lack of action.

northstandhibby
24-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Sorry mate, probably should have highlighted original post rather than yours. I did pick up the 10/10 wrong. Wasn't trying to imply you were acting hard etc. Apologies.

Just think there are too many on here who are quick to use lines like, lucky I was 2 rows behind otherwise he would have got it etc etc etc.

Lets be honest most folk who post that mean to say, I was raging at the game and wish I had the guts to say something, but I didn't and now feel a bit silly saying this on the forum, so I will add in some threats and a disclaimer to cover my lack of action.

No need to be sorry my good man.

You have a point of view and are not being nasty or snide just for the sake of it.

All good and well.

GGTTH

Aldo
24-10-2016, 05:26 PM
I know what you are saying but see my other post. When did it become OK to resort to violence when people are behaving in a way that you find disgusting? That's indirectly what you are saying. Not really a dig at you, but on this occasion your are guilty of what many others on here do. Rant and rave about twats at games and then comment that it would be justified to give them a kicking. Beileve me, I have had a few fights in my time so not offended by the thought of violence, just the double standards on here sometimes.

Some people find confrontation difficult to deal with especially in the situation they were in. Who knows how many people were with this guy??

As for the comments of others, having read them it can or even be perceived in different ways. Either or it's an opinion.

My opinion on the matter is that if I had seen it I would have reacted and made this idiot know to the Police at the game straight away.

If either myself but more importantly my kids had been the recipient of the can then I am more than certain I would have reacted like any father would.... The person would feel my wrath simple as that, regardless of who had been with him.

And what has you being in fights got to do with you being offended or not. I think this statement is as irrelevant as your comments about others opinions.

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Some people find confrontation difficult to deal with especially in the situation they were in. Who knows how many people were with this guy??

As for the comments of others, having read them it can or even be perceived in different ways. Either or it's an opinion.

My opinion on the matter is that if I had seen it I would have reacted and made this idiot know to the Police at the game straight away.

If either myself but more importantly my kids had been the recipient of the can then I am more than certain I would have reacted like any father would.... The person would feel my wrath simple as that, regardless of who had been with him.

And what has you being in fights got to do with you being offended or not. I think this statement is as irrelevant as your comments about others opinions.

I agree with what you're saying that some don't like confrontation. What is getting my tits is people inventing scenarios so they can come across as a hard man on here. Lucky this didn't happen or I would have done that type thing. No need and internet bravado.

You make a fair point re my fighting comment. With hindsight I'll advised and almost does exactly what I'm ranting about😀

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 05:51 PM

No need to be sorry my good man.

You have a point of view and are not being nasty or snide just for the sake of it.

All good and well.

GGTTH

Cheers mate. Sometimes the metro's a better option on the bus. Commuting and hibs.net can make for grumpy posting!😉

Aldo
24-10-2016, 06:03 PM
I agree with what you're saying that some don't like confrontation. What is getting my tits is people inventing scenarios so they can come across as a hard man on here. Lucky this didn't happen or I would have done that type thing. No need and internet bravado. You make a fair point re my fighting comment. With hindsight I'll advised and almost does exactly what I'm ranting aboutdde00

This did happen and thankfully no one was hurt. I think it's a bit unfair to suggest people are making up scenarios to come across as hard, they are proving comment/opinion on the situation.

I would suggest ignoring the comments you don't like.

As for your comments they don't bother me in the slightest but again it's how I have perceived them.

I am not saying you have to agree with everything but this is what a forum is all about.

Lago
24-10-2016, 06:25 PM

Great post

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 06:27 PM
This did happen and thankfully no one was hurt. I think it's a bit unfair to suggest people are making up scenarios to come across as hard, they are proving comment/opinion on the situation.

I would suggest ignoring the comments you don't like.

As for your comments they don't bother me in the slightest but again it's how I have perceived them.

I am not saying you have to agree with everything but this is what a forum is all about.

Re read the posts. People were saying 'lucky my this or I would have that'. For me, that is inventing scenarios.

And thanks for clearing up how a forum works. 😀

Aldo
24-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Re read the posts. People were saying 'lucky my this or I would have that'. For me, that is inventing scenarios. And thanks for clearing up how a forum works. dde00

Again opinions and your perception. I honestly cannot see how this can annoy anyone as this was a real incident that could have had very serious consequences.

FWIW. The guy is lucky he was sitting where he was. I am sure if a confrontational type of person had sat near the guy and saw what had happened it may have turned out different!

At the end of the day the coward who threw the can deserves everything coming his way.

And btw anytime! ;-)

beensaidbefore
24-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Again opinions and your perception. I honestly cannot see how this can annoy anyone as this was a real incident that could have had very serious consequences.

FWIW. The guy is lucky he was sitting where he was. I am sure if a confrontational type of person had sat near the guy and saw what had happened it may have turned out different!

At the end of the day the coward who threw the can deserves everything coming his way.

And btw anytime! ;-)

Think its one of my pet hates of society. There was an incident, and it could have been far more serious. Thankfully it wasn't, yet people feel the need to say, what if this, well I would do that. Just gets on my nerves.

As I said to another poster, I was mid commute and probably less calm and considered than otherwise when I started my rant!
😀

Aldo
24-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Think its one of my pet hates of society. There was an incident, and it could have been far more serious. Thankfully it wasn't, yet people feel the need to say, what if this, well I would do that. Just gets on my nerves. As I said to another poster, I was mid commute and probably less calm and considered than otherwise when I started my rant! dde00

I get where you are coming from however life would be boring as if we were all the same.

Of course they feel the need it's only human and it's their opinion on the matter. Doesn't make them hard or full of bravado! But my opinion!

silverhibee
24-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Surely you're not defending the can thrower here?

Nope.

Seems no one knows who the can thrower is, just a group of lads giggling, someone might get in to bother, club or a kicking being handed out on a innocent.

Disc O'Dave
25-10-2016, 09:28 AM
If you are the kind of person who thinks it's appropriate at a football match to chuck a can, I feel for you.

:offski:

Saturday Boy
25-10-2016, 10:15 AM
If you are the kind of person who thinks it's appropriate at a football match to chuck a can, I feel for you.

I thought this was funny, maybe too subtle or too old for the youngsters :aok:

WhileTheChief..
25-10-2016, 10:20 AM

:top marksBrilliant!

Peevemor
25-10-2016, 10:22 AM
I thought this was funny, maybe too subtle or too old for the youngsters :aok:

:top marksBrilliant!

Common joke at the time. :agree:

staunchhibby
25-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Was it not mentioned earlier inthis thread that somebody had pics of the person involved in this mindless incident.If it was me i would be passing it on to the appropriate authorities to deal with.

Dashing Bob S
25-10-2016, 11:00 AM
This all gotten a little messy. Maybe the fairest resolution is to blame the Innes and Gunn which would have done the real damage and shouldn't have been there.

Innes and Gunn being yet another euphemism for West of Sctland FC and Scottish Cuo FC supporters.

northstandhibby
25-10-2016, 11:15 AM
This all gotten a little messy. Maybe the fairest resolution is to blame the Innes and Gunn which would have done the real damage and shouldn't have been there.

Innes and Gunn being yet another euphemism for West of Sctland FC and Scottish Cuo FC supporters.

GGTTH

Bostonhibby
25-10-2016, 11:31 AM

If you can invent a couple of surnames for them we could pass off messrs Innes and Gunn to Police Glasgow as the infamous Hibby Hampden turf worriers they currently have Interpol looking for.

Disc O'Dave
25-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Common joke at the time. :agree:

"Morris Minor and the Majors - Stutter Rap" had a lasting effect on my development :wink:

Aldo
25-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Was it not mentioned earlier inthis thread that somebody had pics of the person involved in this mindless incident.If it was me i would be passing it on to the appropriate authorities to deal with.

This has already been taken care of. The club and relevant authorities have been made aware of the incident.

mutley
25-10-2016, 01:47 PM
This has already been taken care of. The club and relevant authorities have been made aware of the incident.

That's good to hear, and hopefully the correct resolution will take place.

Lago
25-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Excellent!