PDA

View Full Version : Skoosher v Bedwetters

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Shooshing now down purely to home form. If we crack the code to put teams to the sword at ER, we will win the flag comfortably.

If we don't it'll be a long, turgid season. I still think we'll be in the mix as the referees will eventually get embarrassed about constantly giving bad decisions against us and we'll do the business on the road.

Thecat23
22-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Hibs +10 points come end if the season!

weecounty hibby
22-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Skooshing and bed wetting are not mutually exclusive. Especially after too many beers😳

Enough said
22-10-2016, 04:59 PM

Give us a break please... 1 game at at a time

RedHibby
22-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Ive got my plastic protector near by just in case. :)

Callyballybe
22-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Skooshing and bed wetting are not mutually exclusive. Especially after too many beers😳

Haha!

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Said it from day 1 mate. It's happening!!

Callyballybe
22-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Big result today - especially with Falkirk and Queens dropping points, but let's not get carried away. We need to sustain the performance we gave in the second half and carry it on into the next couple of games.

Boyle was the absolute difference today. Don't know who got m.o.m but if you can give it to a player who was only on for 30 mins or so - it should be him!

Thecat23
22-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Give us a break please... 1 game at at a time

Lighten up ffs. I said at the start Hibs and Celtic will finish +10 points and I still think it will happen.

blackpoolhibs
22-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Lighten up ffs. I said at the start Hibs and Celtic will finish +10 points and I still think it will happen.

You are due a right prediction right enough.

Enough said
22-10-2016, 05:18 PM

Can't see it mate, think we will win the league but not by that amount.

Pete
22-10-2016, 05:20 PM

:agree:

I think we'll be trying to shake off united for the duration. No more slip ups.

Thecat23
22-10-2016, 05:21 PM
You are due a right prediction right enough.

You trolling? 😎

coldingham hibs
22-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Big result today - especially with Falkirk and Queens dropping points, but let's not get carried away. We need to sustain the performance we gave in the second half and carry it on into the next couple of games.

Boyle was the absolute difference today. Don't know who got m.o.m but if you can give it to a player who was only on for 30 mins or so - it should be him!

Boyle had a great attitude when he came on which was good to see. But McGregor was MOM closely followed by McGinn & Fyvie.

California-Hibs

When I read things like that in a kind of way it makes me think that some people don't want us to win it by +10, just to 'get one over some folk'. Biazare. If people don't agree we'll win it comfortably in the end that's totally fair enough. The crass needs to be cut out though. No need.

Thecat23

I understand folks worries but when a team isn't hitting form yet are 3 points clear that's a good sign. If we hit form which I think we can then we should start to pull away.

Enough said
22-10-2016, 05:24 PM
I understand folks worries but when a team isn't hitting for yet are 3 points clear that's a good sign. If we hit form which I think we can then we should start to pull away.

Fair point mate . We always make it hard for ourselves

Thecat23
22-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Fair point mate . We always make it hard for ourselves

That we do! It's the Hibs way 😁

Keith_M
22-10-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm somewhere in the middle... I'd call myself a Skshwetter

emerald green
22-10-2016, 05:27 PM
:agree:

I think we'll be trying to shake off united for the duration. No more slip ups.

That's how I see it. Only 4 points separate the top 5 teams after 10 games.

If only Hibs hadn't lost those 3 points at home to Ayr Utd due largely to a terrible refereeing decision and some naivety on Hibs part after Bartley was sent off incorrectly.

If only... How many times have I said that following Hibs.

Thecat23
22-10-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm somewhere in the middle... I'd call myself a Skshwetter

Sounds like a watergun! I like it.

lord bunberry
22-10-2016, 05:58 PM
We've had a poor run of results and we're 3 points clear. It won't take much for us to put a gap big enough to leave everyone else fighting for the play offs.

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 06:18 PM
We've had a poor run of results and we're 3 points clear. It won't take much for us to put a gap big enough to leave everyone else fighting for the play offs.

If the refs get over the cup final and just get on with officiating games, we'll win most of our fixtures on the road.

Home form is in our own hands though, and we need to be far more convincing against teams that sit in at ER. If we do that, what you said. If not, we struggle in a pack all season.

Waxy
22-10-2016, 07:48 PM
I was a skoosher but i wet the bed out of nowhere when Dunfy scored. I'm on the skoosher side again but a bit nearer the middle tonight.

Golden Bear
22-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Pneumatic underbreeks for me - not changed them much over the years.

oneone73
22-10-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm a bedskoosher.

Ronniekirk
22-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Was Bedwetter at Half Time and by Full Time was Skooshing it

PatHead
22-10-2016, 08:34 PM
We will win the league easily.

Scouse Hibee
22-10-2016, 08:36 PM
I shat myself in the first half so was wet for the whole game

jacomo
22-10-2016, 08:41 PM
When I read things like that in a kind of way it makes me think that some people don't want us to win it by +10, just to 'get one over some folk'. Biazare. If people don't agree we'll win it comfortably in the end that's totally fair enough. The crass needs to be cut out though. No need.

And if we do end up finishing 10+ clear, I predict you will be the first one on here to 'get one over on some folk'.

People have different opinions. We will just have to see how it turns out. Don't be so thin-skinned about it - if you are in the habit of starting threads with confident predictions or sweeping statements, you are practically inviting people to disagree with you.

iwasthere1972
22-10-2016, 08:46 PM
I had diarrhoea in the first half but it's all behind me now.

Clarence
22-10-2016, 09:02 PM
I'm a clappy skoosher

Albanian Hibs
22-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Boyle had a great attitude when he came on which was good to see. But McGregor was MOM closely followed by McGinn & Fyvie.

And Holt

Phil MaGlass
23-10-2016, 10:29 AM
How aboot, bedskoosher

Highland_Hibee
23-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Falkirk getting pumped at home by Raith maybe shows the lads deserve a bit more credit for 0v0 with 10 men. With 11 men on the park we are the best team in the league and I still believe by the end of the season we will show that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
23-10-2016, 11:44 AM
We're 10 games in. We're 3 points clear at the top. We've only played 4 home games out of 10 and we've played QOTS, Falkirk and Raith all away from home. We've had 2 red cards rescinded that I think it's safe to say cost us at least a couple of points and you could possibly argue it cost us as many as 5 which would have left us 8 points clear. We've got a squad that is miles better than the rest of the league and when injuries/fatigue start to set in for other sides we will be in an even better position. We have 9 games, 27 points to play for before the turn of the year and the transfer window opens. I fully expect that at the turn of the year we will be at least 10 points clear and with our crowds looking how they have I would expect one or two very decent signings in January with that extra cash.

Keith_M
23-10-2016, 12:13 PM
We're 10 games in. We're 3 points clear at the top. We've only played 4 home games out of 10 and we've played QOTS, Falkirk and Raith all away from home. We've had 2 red cards rescinded that I think it's safe to say cost us at least a couple of points and you could possibly argue it cost us as many as 5 which would have left us 8 points clear. We've got a squad that is miles better than the rest of the league and when injuries/fatigue start to set in for other sides we will be in an even better position. We have 9 games, 27 points to play for before the turn of the year and the transfer window opens. I fully expect that at the turn of the year we will be at least 10 points clear and with our crowds looking how they have I would expect one or two very decent signings in January with that extra cash.

Happy Clapper!

:greengrin