PDA

View Full Version : HIBS TV on Samsung Android?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Out and about this afternoon so was hoping to listen to the game on HibsTV on my phone. Never had any luck before, but they've upgraded the site recently so I tried watching some old content just there but it wouldn't play.

Anyone had any success recently Any apps that work?

HibbyKeith
22-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty sure the new site works best with Chrome. If your not using it as a browser on your phone then download it from google play and give it a bash.

I have a samsung s7 and was able to listen to Hibstv for the game last weekend so it should work.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-10-2016, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty sure the new site works best with Chrome. If your not using it as a browser on your phone then download it from google play and give it a bash.

I have a samsung s7 and was able to listen to Hibstv for the game last weekend so it should work.

Nice one, i'll try it on Chrome.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-10-2016, 01:23 PM
A word of warning. from experience, you can lose the feed during the game as you have been logged out of your Hibs tv account. Not sure if it's a chrome issue, Hibstv, my phone or connection or what! But it's happened to me

Just refresh your chrome browser app and log in again

Good luck and GGTTH

Tinribs
22-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Can I suggest Free Adblocker Browser, it's basically a version of chrome with comprehensive advert blocking, I never see an ad or popup ever.