PDA

View Full Version : Why No Dunfermline TV When Raith Rovers Had It?

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Poor show from the Pars being bested by their local rivals.

O'Rourke3
21-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Pars were boltless not long ago.

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Pars were boltless not long ago.

Faith Hover's one is ran by volunteers, St. Mirren's by a local University. They could easily hook up with a college with a media studies department.

And their website actually evokes a time before the internet. I'm sure some tech savvy fans would love to update it.

Ruddy amateurs. Deserve fifty lashings.

Callum_62
21-10-2016, 08:05 PM
but they do have it??

http://www.parstv.co.uk

Your welcome.

:thumbsup:

California-Hibs
21-10-2016, 08:20 PM
but they do have it??

Your welcome.

Was just about to promote this and start a thread. They do indeed have a tv stream of all home games and I'm already signed up to watch tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Think this thread needs a title change!

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2016, 08:23 PM
but they do have it??

Your welcome.

In the cruel and uncaring sea of despair that constitutes humanity, I find the tropical island of class and compassion that is Callum_62. :not worth

KeithTheHibby
21-10-2016, 11:46 PM
I'm in Lanzarote, can I watch the game from the pars link you think?

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 03:35 AM
I'm in Lanzarote, can I watch the game from the pars link you think?

You can indeed.

GreenLake
22-10-2016, 05:05 AM
I paid up the £7.50 and look forward to watching the live video at 7AM PCT. Hope they are as good as Raith TV.

scooby
22-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Is live coverage only available to overseas viewers?

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 11:05 AM
I paid up the £7.50 and look forward to watching the live video at 7AM PCT. Hope they are as good as Raith TV.

I liked Raith TV. It wasn't a slick hi def production but they knew what they were and the guys self deprecating humour about if was admirable.

GreenLake
22-10-2016, 11:47 AM

Yes, audio only for UK.

I liked Raith TV. It wasn't a slick hi def production but they knew what they were and the guys self deprecating humour about if was admirable.

Me too, good guys.

mutley
22-10-2016, 12:53 PM

It doesn't say, so I'd like to know the answer too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liscious_hibs
22-10-2016, 12:57 PM
They have 4K apparently, was on the pars tv site and they were boasting about a new Panasonic 4K camera...

Hibs TV needs this, worst stream I get is Hibs TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigson13
22-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Will be audio, only video if outside the uk!

Hibby Cam
22-10-2016, 01:13 PM
seems to be streaming ok here in the uk, I'm watching it just now............. not to much to see to be honest but working great

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 02:01 PM
i'm just getting a black screen saying 'Error loading playe: No playable sources found'

Any help??

madhatter
22-10-2016, 02:02 PM
I've been trying to purchase for the past 5-10mins. Only season options (video and audio) plus Audio are available? The paypal link isn't visible...any help?

Hibee Mac
22-10-2016, 02:03 PM
i'm just getting a black screen saying 'Error loading playe: No playable sources found'

Any help??

Underneath the player there should be a Dropdowns box to change the quality of the stream, you'll need to click the box saying "change settings" afterwards and it'll refresh the page.

Not sure if this will help but worth a try if you've not already?

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Underneath the player there should be a Dropdowns box to change the quality of the stream, you'll need to click the box saying "change settings" afterwards and it'll refresh the page.

Not sure if this will help but worth a try if you've not already?

What setting do you have it on? I just tried changing it to 'High' thought I was getting somewhere but no, now saying 'ErrorID not available on stream'

Im on a macbook..

hibbybrian
22-10-2016, 02:07 PM
I've been trying to purchase for the past 5-10mins. Only season options (video and audio) plus Audio are available? The paypal link isn't visible...any help?

Me too :confused:

madhatter
22-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Me too :confused:

Finally got it to work - you need to register and login for that link to become available for some reason...

Not the best implementation.

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 02:10 PM

Any help??

Me too. They have options to change the player and I've been through them all but nothing happening.

Seems like a rip-off scam to me.

Hibee Mac
22-10-2016, 02:11 PM
What setting do you have it on? I just tried changing it to 'High' thought I was getting somewhere but no, now saying 'ErrorID not available on stream'

Im on a macbook..

I have it on high and it seems to be working so far. Only other one I can think might make a difference is the Adobe flash one?

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 02:14 PM
I have it on high and it seems to be working so far. Only other one I can think might make a difference is the Adobe flash one?

i've tried that but zip. Can you download high online?

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 02:19 PM
i've tried that but zip. Can you download high online?

I've cycled through every drop down menu option and Changed the Settings and I'm getting nothing every time. I'm on Chrome but I've just tried it on Safari too and still nothing!

CapitalGreen
22-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Untick the wirecast box next to the settings options, solved that error for me.

California-Hibs
22-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Bloody Hell. So I've got it working now, all it took was unclicking the 'wirecast' box.

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Untick the wirecast box next to the settings options, solved that error for me.

Worked for me - thanks.

Worth £7.50 for the brilliant adenoidal excited commentator alone. This boy should be working for BT/Sky etc

IWasThere2016
22-10-2016, 02:39 PM

RRFC Telly is run by Fife College HN students..

IberianHibernian
22-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Enjoyed the match today . Picture and sound were excellent . Only negative , lack of replays . Also I wouldn`t have known they showed games live if I hadn`t seen it mentioned here . Was impressed by coverage at St Mirren away game and from Falkirk and Raith in other seasons ( couldn`t see this year ) . Do any other clubs in our division show their games ? St Mirren coverage done by people from West of Scotland University which also has a campus in Ayr so maybe they show Ayr home games too .