PDA

View Full Version : Big Sam.

vuefrom1875
20-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Looks like he's going to bounce back at Sunderland(according to the media).......no shame,no pain..just brown envelopes..to##er!

fat freddy
21-10-2016, 06:16 AM
Despite his lust for cash he has a proven track record in the art of avoiding relegation / gaining promotion. Moyes has had very little impact at Sunderland, Sam is a better bet to keep them up.

blackpoolhibs
21-10-2016, 06:26 AM
He was sat next to Alex Ferguson last night at Old Trafford, skin thicker than a rhino. There is no shame these days, getting his face back in with the big knobs, letting folk know he's back on the scene.

A club with no scruples will be along soon to employ him again, and he will carry on as if nothing has happened. :rolleyes:

J-C
21-10-2016, 07:40 AM
I think we all know certain managers take bungs it's the way of football nowadays, just big Sam wasn't clever enough to check before opening his gob. He's only doing what 90% of them are doing anyway.

G B Young
21-10-2016, 08:33 AM
If that's true then it just proves that football management is a crazy profession to get involved with. Sunderland are a club whose raison d'etre appears to be scraping clear of relegation season after season yet they chop and change managers at the drop of a hat. Moyes may have started poorly but I think he struggled with Everton early on yet went on to build a very solid legacy. Why appoint these guys if you're not prepared to give them time?

Thecat23
21-10-2016, 08:39 AM
**** of a man hope he never works in football again.

andrew70
21-10-2016, 08:45 AM
**** of a man hope he never works in football again.

:agree: up there beside Harry Redknapp for me.

snooky
21-10-2016, 09:14 AM
The original Wooly Bully is oor Sam the Sham.

Thecat23
21-10-2016, 10:05 AM
:agree: up there beside Harry Redknapp for me.

Bang on Andrew.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-10-2016, 11:36 AM
But it shows you that despite the hoo-hah and the Telegraph thinking that it had a real coup, corruption in sport at the highest level doesn't matter. Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini have all been through this and are ready for a rinse and repeat. In the days after the story broke, Scheetve McClaren was amongst the first with a rentaquote that more or less said tough-titty for getting caught. Didn't count against him for the Derby job, which was enough of a head-scratcher anyway.

KWJ
21-10-2016, 12:36 PM
There was a funny wee bit on the terrace podcast when they spoke about him taking over from Strach.

Big cahoones all round required!

And....nah!