PDA

View Full Version : Warburton memory lapse

InchHibby
20-10-2016, 04:39 AM
Warburton talking on Sky Sports this morning about the up and coming semi with their other half,
I like Hampden, great pitch, great atmosphere, great stadium, we played our Petrofac cup tie their and a couple of semi finals,
Think he missed one.:flag:

ACLeith
20-10-2016, 04:55 AM
Warburton talking on Sky Sports this morning about the up and coming semi with their other half,
I like Hampden, great pitch, great atmosphere, great stadium, we played our Petrofac cup tie their and a couple of semi finals,

That's me decided then. I refuse to spend £25 on a double DVD that's completely blank 😡

fat freddy
20-10-2016, 06:01 AM
He's a petty, bitter, disrespectful fud. He just sinks lower and lower as a human being with each day he is associated with that excuse for a football club. He has quickly grasped the persecution complex that a manager at Sevco requires under the present regime, he has become a perfect fit for them. Watching Jim Traynor bossing him about at last weeks press conference showed the true character of the man. Can you imagine Neil Lennon, Brendon Rogers or any other self respecting manager being told to leave a press briefing by a freelance press advisor and then obediently scuttling off like a cowed dog? Watching Jabba lead him out I thought of the same scenario happening at Ibrox if Souness or Walter Smith were in charge, I imagine Jabba might have been looking for a new client to represent.

jax67
20-10-2016, 06:20 AM
He's a petty, bitter, disrespectful fud. He just sinks lower and lower as a human being with each day he is associated with that excuse for a football club. He has quickly grasped the persecution complex that a manager at Sevco requires under the present regime, he has become a perfect fit for them. Watching Jim Traynor bossing him about at last weeks press conference showed the true character of the man. Can you imagine Neil Lennon, Brendon Rogers or any other self respecting manager being told to leave a press briefing by a freelance press advisor and then obediently scuttling off like a cowed dog? Watching Jabba lead him out I thought of the same scenario happening at Ibrox if Souness or Walter Smith were in charge, I imagine Jabba might have been looking for a new client to represent.

And a new set of dentures!!

marinello59
20-10-2016, 06:30 AM
:agree:
Basically, he's a fanny.

Argylehibby
20-10-2016, 07:03 AM

Did the interviewer not remind him? thats what's wrong with our press too scared to upset them and their fans.

hibsbollah
20-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Fannyhat

Bostonhibby
20-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Hatless fanny. He really has found his niche; it's a pity he'll be looking for a new place to work his "magic" soon.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
20-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Hatless fanny. He really has found his niche; it's a pity he'll be looking for a new place to work his "magic" soon.

Nah! Same as Joey... Can't afford to sack him.

Onion
20-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Warburton's just a mini-me Trump. Both respectful to a fault and refuse to accept the outcome when beat.

147lothian
20-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Know wonder he has a long face check out this link on you tube

F9-jALgtG8

Biggie
20-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Did the interviewer not remind him? thats what's wrong with our press too scared to upset them and their fans.

exactly Argyle.......the boy should have said you've forgotten the most recent game...no ?

Bostonhibby
20-10-2016, 12:17 PM
exactly Argyle.......the boy should have said you've forgotten the most recent game...no ?
Should have but likely to be a the hun talking to another the hun. It's all part of the healing process that only nice things can be spoken about whilst dodgy Dave is in charge of the bilge pump.

NAE NOOKIE
20-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Warburton is magic, he wears a magic hat.
He mentions semi finals and other games like that.
But nowt about the Hibees, well that's a wee bit queer.
The 21st of May? ... he's made it disappear.

I'm here all week :greengrin

GreenLake
20-10-2016, 12:55 PM
He has to sit in the corner with his thumb in his mouth and pretend things didn't happen, such as the cup final defeat and Joey Barton's spot on description of his managerial capabilities.

Jack Hackett
20-10-2016, 01:21 PM

Brilliant .... I'd do the 10/10 smiley, but I don't know what it is on my phone :greengrin

ACLeith
20-10-2016, 02:33 PM

You're wasted as a poster on here, aim higher.
👍👍👍👍👍👍

SON OF PADDY
20-10-2016, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4840761]Warburton is magic, he wears a magic hat.

I'm here all week :greengrin[/

Brilliant mate. ;-)

sleeping giant
20-10-2016, 04:15 PM

Brilliant.

Super_JMcGinn
20-10-2016, 04:31 PM

One of the consequences of the pitch invasion was no post match interview, now that I would have loved to have seen.

grunt
20-10-2016, 04:34 PM
One of the consequences of the pitch invasion was no post match interview, now that I would have loved to have seen.Seem to remember that The Rangers are boycotting the media - certainly the BBC. So doubt there would have been an interview in any case?

CyberSauzee
20-10-2016, 05:37 PM

Superb!!

gaz1875
20-10-2016, 09:00 PM

Superb :top marks

Joe6-2
20-10-2016, 09:06 PM

Excellent

Joe6-2
20-10-2016, 09:07 PM

Brilliant! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Doughboys attempt to rewrite history, it's a hun trait.

ian cruise
21-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Seem to remember that The Rangers are boycotting the media - certainly the BBC. So doubt there would have been an interview in any case?

Was that not the other Rangers? I can't remember, it's hard to keep up.

northstandhibby
21-10-2016, 09:43 PM
He has to sit in the corner with his thumb in his mouth and pretend things didn't happen, such as the cup final defeat and Joey Barton's spot on description of his managerial capabilities.

What is most disappointing is folk try to pretend he is some sort of gracious decent person. Obviously he is another tosser who takes the silver as he avoids affording the fantastic hibernian performance and achievement by lifting the Cup for the first time in 114 years the respect it deserves.

Another roaster.

Up yours Warburton you really are a fanny.

GGTTH

CentreLine
21-10-2016, 10:11 PM

Well actuaaaaly,
it seems he is simply acknowledging the short history of his club. He may have missed their SC Final appearance but at least he's not suggesting they've been to and won a whole shed load of trophies that were won by another club.

Phil MaGlass
21-10-2016, 10:22 PM
He will probably conveniently ignore sundays 5-0hammering in the future tae

Bostonhibby
21-10-2016, 10:38 PM
If you're scrambling about for a job at Barnet or somewhere like that nearer home it's probably seen as a good idea to get your CV forward with a Petrofac trophy win on it rather than a thumping from the Hibees in a real cup final. A wide boys gotta do what a wide boys gotta do, his time is running out and the gift of the gab only goes so far - to quote a hun I have spent the evening with.

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Dislike Celtic very much but hope they really give the Huns a morale sapping beat down again. Rangers always were a toxic club, this The reanimation is just a mutual support group for dim fascist vermin.

weecounty hibby
22-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Make no mistake it's not memory loss. He will remember 21st of May 2016 for the rest of his life. He can probably replay every moment of it over in his mind. He just doesn't want to talk about it as it will be so so painful for him. Respectfully Mark GIRFUY!!!

shreevesy
22-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Dislike Celtic very much but hope they really give the Huns a morale sapping beat down again. Rangers always were a toxic club, this The reanimation is just a mutual support group for dim fascist vermin.

Despise both of them and usually in equal measure as they are everything wrong with Scottish football and thrive on everything wrong in Scottish society but I do hope that The Rangers take a severe and brutal pasting just to slap them down. I also hope there is utter carnage on the pitch which might allow the Scottish media to print something bad about them for a change.

Moulin Yarns
22-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Make no mistake it's not memory loss. He will remember 21st of May 2016 for the rest of his life. He can probably replay every moment of it over in his mind. He just doesn't want to talk about it as it will be so so painful for him. Respectfully Mark GIRFUY!!!

Maybe Hibs.net should buy him a copy of the forthcoming DVD to jog his memory :agree:

lord bunberry
22-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Oh yes that's so true. It haunts him and it always will. :greengrin

poolman
22-10-2016, 09:26 PM

I'm the same DBS

Two cheeks of the same Erse but I really want the Tics to give them another horsing

Aldo
23-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Not a fan of either but following on from his lack of wespect towards the club that glorious day I want Newco given a right old drubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk