PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Golf Day...

tam4hibs
19-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Cracking day down at archerfield; anyone else there?

The organisation; players; staff and setup was truly first class. Great to see the team mingling with the punters ans really top day. There's a great dressing room at ER just now.

Some great ex pros there too!! Well done to all involved and some good cash raised for Hibs community charity.

More of the same please Hibs.

StevieCowan
19-10-2016, 06:40 PM

The organisation; players; staff and setup was truly first class. Great to see the team mingling with the punters ans really top day. There's a great depressing room at ER just now.

Some great ex pros there too!! Well done to all involved and some good cash raised for Hibs community charity.

A great depressing room 😂😂

Golden Bear
19-10-2016, 06:42 PM
A great depressing room 😂😂

Often the same i'd imagine!

7heaven
19-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Just back congrats to organisers for a fantastic day.
Thanks to Grant Holt our celebrity player.
Great company hits an eight iron further than Tiger Woods.

Golden Bear
19-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Just back congrats to organisers for a fantastic day.
Thanks to Grant Holt our celebrity player.
Great company hits an eight iron further than Tiger Woods.

Must pencil it in for next year.

Waxy
19-10-2016, 07:23 PM

The organisation; players; staff and setup was truly first class. Great to see the team mingling with the punters ans really top day. There's a great depressing room at ER just now.

Cheers for the heads up.No one go near the great depressing room at ER. It'll most likely depress you.

tam4hibs
19-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Cheers for the heads up.No one go near the great depressing room at ER. It'll most likely depress you.

Dunno what you're on about? :confused:
(Not edited my original post at all).:na na:

Waxy
19-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Dunno what you're on about? :confused:
(Not edited my original post at all).:na na:

Ah i see what it was meant to be. So near but yet so far eh.

ACLeith
19-10-2016, 08:20 PM
I tried to get a team together but couldn't. Could you enter as an individual and be paired up in a team?

Godsahibby
19-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Great day today. Very well organised.

cocopops1875
20-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Had a cracking day yesterday, our group enjoyed the company of Archie Lovell a lovely guy who was a very interesting team mate given his current work at the PFA, also a decent golfer who could hit a long ball, it's great to get out and meet our heros in such an environment and a great thing for the club to do.
Special mention to the non golfing players who turned up to meet the fans at dinner on their day off, Lennon said it's no hardship for the guys to come to something like this at a venue like Archerfield to play golf and meet the people who put them on a pedestal and I guess that's nice to hear

California-Hibs
20-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Sounds brilliant! What players past and present were all there?

cocopops1875
20-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Off the top of my head Lennon, Parker, Combe, Sir David, SJM, Squirrel, Tam McManus, Neil Orr, Fontaine, Holt, Lovell, Wee Jinky, Kevin Harper Graham, Hunter and Peter Cormack, wee Lewis and Handling turned up later as Lewis doesn't golf and Danny who does is injured

Ritchie
20-10-2016, 12:21 PM
What great day yesterday!! I'll be back next year!

Had Alan Combe on our team and finished 5th out of 22 teams with a net 60.

Great prizes on offer with the winning team getting a golfing holiday in Turkey.

Also had the pleasure of sitting next to Chico during dinner. Mans a nutcase.... in the nicest possible way obviously. :greengrin