PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DEVELOPMENT SQUAD DEFEAT MOTHERWELL

RSS Bot
19-10-2016, 08:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6905)

Audio Visual
22-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Just watched the highlights on Hibs TV. Looked like the Harris we all had such high hopes for. If he could do that for the first team we'd have a few more goals in the (onion) bag.

GreenCastle
22-10-2016, 10:00 AM
When is the next Dev game ?

Time and ko ?

Thanks

oconnors_strip
22-10-2016, 10:07 AM
When is the next Dev game ?

Time and ko ?

Thanks

This Tuesday against United at Oriam (heriot watt) kick off 4,30pm

Hi Heid Yin
22-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Just watched the highlights on Hibs TV. Looked like the Harris we all had such high hopes for. If he could do that for the first team we'd have a few more goals in the (onion) bag.

Sadly, I feel that Harris will never make it at Hibs. He has been at ER long enough to have made a solid impact and commanded a regular first team place, but he is just as far away from that scenario as he was a few seasons ago. The odd appearance and goal is, frankly, all we will ever get from him.

Allan M.
22-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Sadly, I feel that Harris will never make it at Hibs. He has been at ER long enough to have made a solid impact and commanded a regular first team place, but he is just as far away from that scenario as he was a few seasons ago. The odd appearance and goal is, frankly, all we will ever get from him.

I would have agreed with this 100% until a few weeks ago. In recent development games he's played with a confidence that's been missing for a long time. I wouldn't rule him out just yet, he could still have a part to play.

GreenCastle
22-10-2016, 10:42 AM
This Tuesday against United at Oriam (heriot watt) kick off 4,30pm

Thanks

Where was Callum Crane last week?

Billy Whizz
22-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks

Where was Callum Crane last week?

He played the full 90 mins against Motherwell

BSEJVT
22-10-2016, 11:44 AM
He played the full 90 mins against Motherwell

Looked like the Harris of old, albeit in a development game

Presumably Crane was wearing the number 3 shirt?

If so either the well guy he was up against in one of the clips was a flying machine or he is extremely pedestrian and uncertain?