PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEIL LENNON AND GRANT HOLT REFLECT ON RAITH DRAW

RSS Bot
15-10-2016, 08:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6893)

Waxy
15-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Bring it on. Lets stay top now.

The Green Goblin
15-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Interesting photo of Holt. Or is it just me?

Callum_62
15-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Lennon is absolutely furious

Interesting if this red card gets rescinded

Imagine our Glasgow friends having 2 red card rescinded in 3 games......civil unrest!

Unseen work
15-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Both of these interviews actually give me a lot of confidence.

I think now the whole team will be fired up in every game thinking people are against them with the decisions of late.

They showed great unity and togetherness in the second half and showed a real aggression.

Their comments will also put officials under real pressure from now on

green day
15-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Interesting photo of Holt. Or is it just me?

If the Red gets rescinded then we should play the race card. Whatever works to get the siege mentality going.

Jonnyboy
15-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Disappointing that the club has stopped showing pre and post match interviews with NL on Freeview

Hiber-nation
15-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Disappointing that the club has stopped showing pre and post match interviews with NL on Freeview

It's absolutely ridiculous.

Billy Whizz
15-10-2016, 08:57 PM
At least he's not saying we practice with 10 men in training, like the class manager across the city

Jonnyboy
15-10-2016, 08:58 PM
At least he's not saying we practice with 10 men in training, like the class manager across the city

:greengrin

Maybe we should, given our recent red cards record!

BTW, I thought we played better with ten men :greengrin

Billy Whizz
15-10-2016, 09:01 PM
:greengrin

Maybe we should, given our recent red cards record!

BTW, I thought we played better with ten men :greengrin

What it shows is we need less midfielders and more forwards against teams like Raith, Dumbarton and other

CallumLaidlaw
15-10-2016, 09:04 PM
What it shows is we need less midfielders and more forwards against teams like Raith, Dumbarton and other

Actually in the car home I said, considering we have plenty midfielders, maybe we need a real decent creative midfielder in January. Mcgeouch hasn't been fit all season, Fyvie is great but is a holding midfielder, and Mcginn is box to box. We miss a Scott Allan type to create something from nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
15-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Actually in the car home I said, considering we have plenty midfielders, maybe we need a real decent creative midfielder in January. Mcgeouch hasn't been fit all season, Fyvie is great but is a holding midfielder, and Mcginn is box to box. We miss a Scott Allan type to create something from nothing.

Can't disagree Callum, although I thought Shinnie was going to do this

Marco G
15-10-2016, 09:49 PM

Fair point. But there were a lot of great balls into the box today. Justba combination of bad luck and good defending stopped Holt, Gray, etc getting on ghe dnd of them.

Hi Heid Yin
15-10-2016, 10:46 PM
2 great, encouraging and uplifting interviews from Lennon and Holt.
I have questioned the passion and determination of our side at times but listening to these guys I can see how much they want Hibs to do well in every game.
Lennon showed a side to his character which I found endearing and hearing of him taking the boys out on the town to unwind showed his compassionate side- which many of us questioned he had.
The disappointment of not beating Raith but knowing that we have gone top of the league has given our boys a psychological boost. Surely, from here on we string a few victories together and stretch that lead over the chasing pack.
Come on The Hibees!!
:flag::flag:

Hi Heid Yin
15-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Both of these interviews actually give me a lot of confidence.

I think now the whole team will be fired up in every game thinking people are against them with the decisions of late.

They showed great unity and togetherness in the second half and showed a real aggression.

Their comments will also put officials under real pressure from now on

Hear, hear!!