PDA

View Full Version : A step back in the right direction?

G B Young
15-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Sounds like we showed a bit of dig today with 10 men after what sounds like a harsh red card. Lennon certainly seems happier with the attitude and I sense there may be a coming together of the squad under the manager which seems to have been missing in recent weeks.

Here's hoping we can take that attitude into the rest of the season having emerged from the first quarter top of the league despite having dropped nine points. Better to get the 'slump' out of the way early rather than in February like last season.

Much as we could have done with a win I feel a bit more confident about the way ahead after today.

Hi Heid Yin
16-10-2016, 05:28 PM
I agree that we did indeed show more fight, desire and dig than we have witnessed of late.
Lennon was rightly pleased and satisfied with our efforts, despite the ref trying his level best to kill the game and any momentum Hibs might have built up. Don't get me started on the diabolical red card.
I particularly was lifted hearing both lennon and Holt after the game. The togetherness of our squad is definitely there - something even I began to doubt over the past 4 games.
To sit top of the league (albeit on goal difference) will surely give our boys even greater belief in the days and matches ahead.
Come on Lads! We can actually win this league!
:flag::flag: